Page 136 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl SupportScam: JS /TechBroloba.A no thanks!...
Page: 136

Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl

SupportScam:JS/TechBroloba.A

no thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post

no thanks!
    Not worthing posting such. Maybe u are the first hater on ProfKO on 2nd day Beta launch :P :P

My anti virus registered 2 malware while doing unrare i just don't like to risk....

More in following image:

http://imgur.com/a/xiLUU
    Last edited by LaHaine; 07-08-2017 at 12:16 PM. Reason: added photo
    BlackOak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    Not worthing posting such. Maybe u are the first hater on ProfKO on 2nd day Beta launch :P :P
    Felt responsible to post this,

No hate, was really looking forward to playing. no i dont risk my 'puter for a game. one would think one would make a CLEAN game after these many years this game has been around. I play Turk KO's and seldom get a virus hit. PRO KO, make a clean game dude. I'll check back.

Exactly make a clean game and i ill re download it otherwise i don't play under any viruses... Nowdays you cant trust anyone especially if buying KC in game!!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

no thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by LaHaine View Post
    My anti virus registered 2 malware while doing unrare i just don't like to risk....

More in following image:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    You guys should blame your "anti-"virus softwares.

knightonline.exe of ProfessionalKO is not infected and what you get is false positive detection.

https://www.virustotal.com/el/file/0...is/1499541176/

No hate, was really looking forward to playing. no i dont risk my 'puter for a game. one would think one would make a CLEAN game after these many years this game has been around. I play Turk KO's and seldom get a virus hit. PRO KO, make a clean game dude. I'll check back.
    My anti-virus has to be disabled in all Turkish servers as well. Their Anti-cheat is considered a trojan, but it only gets detected after it starts snooping around.

Maybe i can donate u to get better Antivirus with my very own pocket? As i said, u should rather to not posting any "ridiculous" thing if u really dont know anything shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    Maybe i can donate u to get better Antivirus with my very own pocket? As i said, u should rather to not posting any "ridiculous" thing if u really dont know anything shit.

easy, fuck you all then if you cant make a game without it blasting off a virus/malware alert from Kapersky, Norton, Mcafee, Trend, or Malwarebytes. All $$ not the free shit. I play Alemgames, The Knight Empire, and The Knightonline, never got any virus/malware alert.

This is my house, my truck and my harley, I got money bitches. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet yall bunch of dont got shit

easy, fuck you all then if you cant make a game without it blasting off a virus/malware alert from Kapersky, Norton, Mcafee, Trend, or Malwarebytes. All $$ not the free shit. I play Alemgames, The Knight Empire, and The Knightonline, never got any virus/malware alert.

This is my house, my truck and my harley, I got money bitches. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet yall bunch of dont got shit
    It's so funny putting all those bad "anti-"virus softwares into the same basket with malwarebytes.

FYI, a) malwarebytes is not an anti-virus b) I'm using premium malwarebytes and I've no issues at all.

Maybe you should do a re-search about anti-virus softwares.

As for LaHaine using avast free edition ? well no comments. Microsoft's windows defender is the best free anti-virus software out there and yet, even though it's already installed on your computers.. you're installing random crap stuff.

----

What makes you think that you're the only one who got money in this forums? lel
    If you got money and can't get a proper anti-virus installed on your PC ? then money's not the reason, but something else.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It's so funny putting all those bad "anti-"virus softwares into the same basket with malwarebytes.

FYI, a) malwarebytes is not an anti-virus b) I'm using premium malwarebytes and I've no issues at all.

Maybe you should do a re-search about anti-virus softwares.

As for LaHaine using avast free edition ? well no comments. Microsoft's windows defender is the best free anti-virus software out there and yet, even though it's already installed on your computers.. you're installing random crap stuff.

----

What makes you think that you're the only one who got money in this forums? lel
    Because I am an American, retired at 27 after selling 16 apps to apple, and I dont have any fucking migrants landing in my back yard.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

shame u cant buy a brain

"ive sold apps"

yet you pay for an anti-virus xd

and I wouldn't be proud of being an american, I know I'm not proud of it, but then again I don't know how you voted so.
    Last edited by SkyHunter; 07-08-2017 at 07:14 PM.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

Because I am an American, retired at 27 after selling 16 apps to apple, and I dont have any fucking migrants landing in my back yard.
    overstate .

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    overstate .
    Keep your virus riddled ko.exe prolly die soon anyway like it did before. or make a clean exe! if you can....lol

Keep your virus riddled ko.exe prolly die soon anyway like it did before. or make a clean exe! if you can....lol
    Not sure what you mean by saying soon, since I kept ProfessionalKO online for 2 years, 3 months and 8 days.

About your wish, no I can't.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247