Page 16 of 279 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Giggity Adding lightning/ice shots = inviting gay ppl who make archer clans. Adding hanguk = better option ...
Page: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity View Post
    Adding lightning/ice shots = inviting gay ppl who make archer clans. Adding hanguk = better option than impact. I dont see how they are even comparable lol.
    and btw i was mistaken about the haunguk it was 80 skill lol :P was meant howling sword.

You guys sure do hate on Nikos a lot. Like god damn, get off his jockey strap and let him run his server. Who gives a damn if it has 18, or 1 player online. At least he has the balls to present you arrogant, cocky ass, lazy bastards with a freaking server to play on. If you're not going to play, don't try to undermine it with your stupid ass comments. Go jerk off or do something productive for your sorry ass life. Cunt ass hoes.
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maiaya View Post
    İ think you should implement ice and light shot. Archers are too vunrable when people slides. %90 of players do slide.
    people slide becouse archer combo is a bug which should be called as a free koxp, such crap shouldnt even exist in ko..
    how the f4k archer can shuting arrows from right hand without using bow? cuz how its looking while doing archer combo..
    and ice/light shot is retarded on 70cap

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

26 hours passed since beta launch.

There's only one issue (which actually is really important), and, that's koxp. We're doing as fast as we can to get it patched before official launch.

Other than that, there are some exp/drop suggestions for which we'll take care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    people slide becouse archer combo is a bug which should be called as a free koxp, such crap shouldnt even exist in ko..
    how the f4k archer can shuting arrows from right hand without using bow? cuz how its looking while doing archer combo..
    and ice/light shot is retarded on 70cap
    Yeah well i do agree case withdrawn man .

Styx and arrow shower are OP enough. Ice/light shot would just ruin it more lmfao

archers are OP as it is on another note i think the upgrade rates are still a bit too high in beta took 2 days for people to be in +7s

Hey guys,

Seems like a legit server. First time I've looked up a private ko server in like 8 years haha (used to play on myko waaaaay back before the chinese killed it >.>). Any chance of doing the old myko xp? That used to be hillarious.

well %20 to +7 for a pvp server is just fine man

ye , as SwaG we'r definetly going to be in prof.ko , but as every private server in general, the more the better. we need to ppl to spread the word and come enjoy prof.ko with us. unlike some kids , we do mind other ppls bussnisess and whishing the best for every1 who's gonna play with/against us.

Like every single private server in the market at the moment , prof.ko has its downsides but also it has it's upsides to.

At these days its not about "Finding the database you like and playing with 100 ppl". its about "Finding a Database that can be suitable for everyone and adjusting yourself into that database". and i asure u prof.ko will be great if we can get more players into it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    ye , as SwaG we'r definetly going to be in prof.ko , but as every private server in general, the more the better. we need to ppl to spread the word and come enjoy prof.ko with us. unlike some kids , we do mind other ppls bussnisess and whishing the best for every1 who's gonna play with/against us.

Like every single private server in the market at the moment , prof.ko has its downsides but also it has it's upsides to.

At these days its not about "Finding the database you like and playing with 100 ppl". its about "Finding a Database that can be suitable for everyone and adjusting yourself into that database". and i asure u prof.ko will be great if we can get more players into it.
    Great point mate!
    I think this server has great potential, I think during official we might get a peak of around 300pll, if all advertising goes right
    Me and MrKraZZZYYYY are going orc side with our clan 'addictedtobepro' and we hope that more people are going to join!

Anyway best wishes to Nickos32 and we'll see eachother this friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Spanky View Post
    Great point mate!
    I think this server has great potential, I think during official we might get a peak of around 300pll, if all advertising goes right
    Me and MrKraZZZYYYY are going orc side with our clan 'addictedtobepro' and we hope that more people are going to join!

Anyway best wishes to Nickos32 and we'll see eachother this friday.
    yes man , i guess we'll be humans but its fine
    if we can catch 300 ppl start at offical , i think we can manage to survive in this server.
    and im promising a good donation if there is +300 online :P

Banned Senior Member

Well the problem aint getting 300 people to start. There will be 300 people no problem. The problem is making that 300 people stay. Every solid pvp server gets user counts high at the begining but people wants to be the best so when they dont achieve that they simply quit and go for other servers. Also nickos doesnt like me because of my previous comment about his server so he can smite me where i stand on official:P.-Maiaya ps: not gonna use maiaya again since i found the password of dogamon once again. I forget it a lot...

i will be there

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Well the problem aint getting 300 people to start. There will be 300 people no problem. The problem is making that 300 people stay. Every solid pvp server gets user counts high at the begining but people wants to be the best so when they dont achieve that they simply quit and go for other servers. Also nickos doesnt like me because of my previous comment about his server so he can smite me where i stand on official:P.-Maiaya ps: not gonna use maiaya again since i found the password of dogamon once again. I forget it a lot...
    if we add ppl to clans and give them a home to stay and a purpose to login , it might be just fine..
    we just need to give solo players a home

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM