Page 38 of 279 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like the new update! But can you please make a little patch for the hpbar fix (becomes black when ...
Page: 38

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

I like the new update!

But can you please make a little patch for the hpbar fix (becomes black when a mob or fire mage hits you). Or give me a link to fix it manually? I don't have those files anymore

thanks

The update was fine,but the slow rate for mages/warriors is still stupidly slow,on magic shield i got slowed 6 time in a row ?! Also the chitins are bugged they aint giving the right amount of dex. And som1 started to ddos u,wich is lame :P

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    The update was fine,but the slow rate for mages/warriors is still stupidly slow,on magic shield i got slowed 6 time in a row ?! Also the chitins are bugged they aint giving the right amount of dex. And som1 started to ddos u,wich is lame :P

They actually aren't the amount of dex is right according the list he posted yesterday..

Then fuck u kallop i farmed 2 hours for +7's to find out they are the same as the fuking normal chits with 3 hp bonuses -.- fuck that

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    I like the new update!

But can you please make a little patch for the hpbar fix (becomes black when a mob or fire mage hits you). Or give me a link to fix it manually? I don't have those files anymore

thanks
    It was the first thing that I checked but sadly I checked it wrong way... I'm sorry about that.
    I tried it on harpies and with priests duffing me (because the other guy who reported the same issue, was talking about purple bar issue and not about the orange one -,-) and the bar was OK.

I've had a 8 hours trip and this headache's killing me.

P.S. Lunar War at 20:00 Server Time (in 1 hour).

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    It's not possible to change the stun/slow rates. Is there anything you want to suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It's not possible to change the stun/slow rates. Is there anything you want to suggest?
    You can. they're hardcoded into client. Though, not sure if osmanx offer client-side support or just server-side.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You can. they're hardcoded into client. Though, not sure if osmanx offer client-side support or just server-side.
    And you are a brainless kid.

you got anything elso to do in your life? maybe we do since we are playing ko, but you seems to be a kid which is just coming to a forum to post useless posts and be a retard like you doing now.

Idk man im not in to that programing thingys,yesterday in pk i counted how many times i got slowed/leg cuted in a row with magic shield,and i got up to 14 times.The mage didnt even had a staff on so idk,i dont mind that there are slow/leg cut,its just that they look to me that they are realy realy realy high. Other then that,its fine,theres stuff for everyone,we brought a small team,keep up the good work and i hope on monday those visual gliches go away ^_^ Also kallop smells like vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    you got anything elso to do in your life? maybe we do since we are playing ko, but you seems to be a kid which is just coming to a forum to post useless posts and be a retard like you doing now.
    excuse me? I just corrected that you're able to modify the stun / slow rates as nickos stated it's not possible. Seems you didn't understood my meaning.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

That's something to do with soacs about stun and slow rates Marko. Remember on old bazinga it was also quite high didn't matter the resistance you had. I tried to tweak it in with increase resistances on armor pieces and eve by making some "invisible client side" resistances to some item pieces, which worked somewhat but it was still higher then it's suppose to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    That's something to do with soacs about stun and slow rates Marko. Remember on old bazinga it was also quite high didn't matter the resistance you had. I tried to tweak it in with increase resistances on armor pieces and eve by making some "invisible client side" resistances to some item pieces, which worked somewhat but it was still higher then it's suppose to be.
    No.

excuse me? I just corrected that you're able to modify the stun / slow rates as nickos stated it's not possible. Seems you didn't understood my meaning.
    You've no idea about anything I guess. stun and slow rates cannot be edited because they're simply hardcoded.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

It's true nickos, they are hardcoded, but they don't work the same on every server files, twostars was writing about this somewhere I lost the topic he explained it on the byte level how it works, I didn't really understand half of it he wrote but let's say I believe him.

I've tested different server files and the stun slow was not the same on all of them. Verified this with a lot of testing on different resistances aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    It's true nickos, they are hardcoded, but they don't work the same on every server files, twostars was writing about this somewhere I lost the topic he explained it on the byte level how it works, I didn't really understand half of it he wrote but let's say I believe him.

I've tested different server files and the stun slow was not the same on all of them. Verified this with a lot of testing on different resistances aswell.
    It's hardcoded in 1.298. I think this was true until 2.0xx, though I think slow rates were moved server-side - at least - as of 1.534.

There's nothing complicated to understand: client receives skill request, it sees it's targeting them (and not another player), the skill has a chance to slow/stun, the client determines whether or not to actually slow/stun.
    It isn't just pure chance though, it does use a (retarded) algo that doesn't take into account the caster at all. In a nutshell, the rate depends on the target's(!) INT, the target's resistances, and the level of the skill.
    Though that obviously means skills like "Scream" are screwed because they're technically low level skills (but in the mastery tab). To workaround this, mgame cheated and gave one of these ("Stun shock") a flat 50% chance because well, figuring out a way of compensating for the skill level for those skills was evidently too hard. They probably did this with "Scream" too if I could find a client old enough that uses the new algos, but still has the slow rates, but whatever.

The rates themselves should be the same until ROFD (1.310/1.351/1.397 excluded because they're retarded).

KO = old useless rates that didn't scale well
    KE = slightly better rates but still don't scale terribly well
    ROFD = rates that scale better but still suck for certain cases
    UTC = same as ROFD but shifted server-side

/rates.
    nickos3 likes this.

Why does AVG find this and several other trojans in your client?
    http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/virus-a...=RS&PRTYPE=AVF

just curious

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247