Page 84 of 279 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NotSoBad " i have from turk friend" what's ur nation? u re a non turkish player in ...
Page: 84

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoBad View Post
    "i have from turk friend" what's ur nation? u re a non turkish player in server? as ur location,u re writing at izmir also

btw im so glad cuz we have 2x very active GMs at server. all time i can talk with them and they care about our problems and they re trying to do their best for keep server alive. also i played with that clan (P0seidon's team) and i have many friends at there.im pretty sure we played together also once upon a time. u guys were happy while u re playing at professionalko. i just want to ask "what did happen to u or ur friends"? why u re so mad "now" to server and GMs?

when im talking with nikos and sahin im saying same shit to them all time: " i can give my acc. id and password and u can play with us as a player" thats normal thing, a GM could have an account in game and he can play as a player in game. and sahin and these guys re friends and they re playing at our server, who cares about that? at least i dont care cuz Nikos is doing his job perfectly here and he is checking all logs all time. believe me this pictures re just a "shit" there is nothing wrong at there. u made a big drama here nearly 2 or 3 days ago about him and is this proof for end of this server? LMAO

i told to nikos in game before and i wanna say same thing again: " u re so lucky guy cuz u have sahinbey on our server and he cares about everyplayer problem's here"
    im talking with sahinbey on whatsapp and on phone also and i dont know him in real life. i met with him in game. so is that illegal also?

u guys re talking here cuz u re trying to get some ppl to ur "shit" server, thats so lame

and as nikos told : "He's never used GM to search/kill/spawn anything nor to inject items. Why you thought that this is illegal ?" so why u guys QQing here like kids?

u made my day here,LMAO

kthxbb

(im so sorry about my sux english)
    Read your PM

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    NotSoBad [/B]
    i have from turk friend" what's ur nation? u re a non turkish player in server? as ur location,u re writing at izmir also

[/COLOR]btw im so glad cuz we have 2x very active GMs at server. all time i can talk with them and they care about our problems and they re trying to do their best for keep server alive. also i played with that clan (P0seidon's team) and i have many friends at there.im pretty sure we played together also once upon a time. u guys were happy while u re playing at professionalko. i just want to ask "what did happen to u or ur friends"? why u re so mad "now" to server and GMs?

when im talking with nikos and sahin im saying same shit to them all time: " i can give my acc. id and password and u can play with us as a player" thats normal thing, a GM could have an account in game and he can play as a player in game. and sahin and these guys re friends and they re playing at our server, who cares about that? at least i dont care cuz Nikos is doing his job perfectly here and he is checking all logs all time. believe me this pictures re just a "shit" there is nothing wrong at there. u made a big drama here nearly 2 or 3 days ago about him and is this proof for end of this server? LMAO

i told to nikos in game before and i wanna say same thing again: " u re so lucky guy cuz u have sahinbey on our server and he cares about everyplayer problem's here"
    im talking with sahinbey on whatsapp and on phone also and i dont know him in real life. i met with him in game. so is that illegal also?

u guys re talking here cuz u re trying to get some ppl to ur "shit" server, thats so lame

and as nikos told : "He's never used GM to search/kill/spawn anything nor to inject items. Why you thought that this is illegal ?" so why u guys QQing here like kids?

u made my day here,LMAO

kthxbb

I only thing i can say to you is.
    Welcome to G4L world.
    nickos3 and hashem like this.

Banned

Real players knows where to be when the grills are up! Right nickos?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    what corruption are you talking about ?
    the guy above says that sahinbey was protecting his friends from the account/item sales rule (and from cheating). not that sahinbey did something corrupt with his character.
    And that's something I really didn't like so I'm thinking of what to do.

... dumb (don't take this as an insult..).
    That is still a form of corruption. Corruption doesnt always comes in a form of giving items to friends, injecting to himself and etc. Protecting his friend above all players and making them a special case is a form of corruption as well niko. All players should be equal in the eyes of a gm.
    nickos3 likes this.

"i have from turk friend" what's ur nation? u re a non turkish player in server? as ur location,u re writing at izmir also

btw im so glad cuz we have 2x very active GMs at server. all time i can talk with them and they care about our problems and they re trying to do their best for keep server alive. also i played with that clan (P0seidon's team) and i have many friends at there.im pretty sure we played together also once upon a time. u guys were happy while u re playing at professionalko. i just want to ask "what did happen to u or ur friends"? why u re so mad "now" to server and GMs?

u made my day here,LMAO

kthxbb

The guy who's banned from Old Ko Ranking Forums cause of in game cheat/bug/dupe issues is talking here like a legal man and trying to cover Sahin ?

NotSoBad aka Ali; you are a well known cheater from Usko since 2007, so it is better to just sit and take a popcorn while reading here for yourself boy. Ranking is still up and it's not so hard to log to search topic links to post here. I also know your talkin' shit by Sahin on Team speak about Madxq, XenderWind ban. If you want, l can send you screen shots, stop the lies and go home. This forum is a bit higher then your class.

By the way I have an answer about the post you got here; I don't launch a server and I don't know how to launch also Ali, It's not a player lure plan to another server. It's just to show everyone (especially Nickos) what's happening on the server between GM and players. They sold me ltems, l though they were legal ltems till l meet in real life and hear the cheats, bugs they abuse. As a server donator, as a legal old player from Usko, l had to Post them here cause
    lm not an idiot that much. Sell some ltems to someone, call him a meeting, and tell him the cheats you abuse and tell how many GBs you sold while the server GM is sitting next to you.

PS to NotSoBad Ali in Turkish; bir defalikta olsa adam ol ve adam gibi okuyup hak ettigi gibi yorum yap insanlara.ranking de ki orospulugun hala devam ediyor, seni yalama erkek orospusu.
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HStealth View Post
    The guy who's banned from Old Ko Ranking Forums cause of in game cheat/bug/dupe issues is talking here like a legal man and trying to cover Sahin ?

NotSoBad aka Ali; you are a well known cheater from Usko since 2007, so it is better to just sit and take a popcorn while reading here for yourself boy. Ranking is still up and it's not so hard to log to search topic links to post here. I also know your talkin' shit by Sahin on Team speak about Madxq, XenderWind ban. If you want, l can send you screen shots, stop the lies and go home. This forum is a bit higher then your class.

By the way I have an answer about the post you got here; I don't launch a server and I don't know how to launch also Ali, It's not a player lure plan to another server. It's just to show everyone (especially Nickos) what's happening on the server between GM and players. They sold me ltems, l though they were legal ltems till l meet in real life and hear the cheats, bugs they abuse. As a server donator, as a legal old player from Usko, l had to Post them here cause
    lm not an idiot that much. Sell some ltems to someone, call him a meeting, and tell him the cheats you abuse and tell how many GBs you sold while the server GM is sitting next to you.

PS to NotSoBad Ali in Turkish; bir defalikta olsa adam ol ve adam gibi okuyup hak ettigi gibi yorum yap insanlara.ranking de ki orospulugun hala devam ediyor, seni yalama erkek orospusu.
    huseyin or what ever u shit really u dont know anything about me and we re not talking about myself here.. i talked with sahin on TS and nikos was knowing that. also i talked with many ppl's problem with GMs whats wrong on it? ye on 2007 i fucked duwfoly with screenshots on raking forum and still i have same photos on my picture. u re a fucking idiot u dont know anything about me.

adamlığı senden mi öğreneceğim lan yavşak kimsin ki sen benim hakkımda konuşuyorsun. şimdi telefonunu arıyorum yürekli isen aynı şeyleri yüzüme söylersin de buluşur konuşuruz klavye orospusu seni. önce şu karı kılığından çık da kim olduğunu beni nereden tanıdığını söyle sonra uza buradan çocuk. rankingde benim hakkında bulabileceğin tek şey tioc klanının yaptığı buglar hakkındaki KSClerdir. şimdi siktir git uza buradan

Banned Senior Member

there is not turk forum

Banned Senior Member

huseyin or what ever u shit really u dont know anything about me and we re not talking about myself here.. i talked with sahin on TS and nikos was knowing that. also i talked with many ppl's problem with GMs whats wrong on it? ye on 2007 i fucked duwfoly with screenshots on raking forum and still i have same photos on my picture. u re a fucking idiot u dont know anything about me.

adamlığı senden mi öğreneceğim lan yavşak kimsin ki sen benim hakkımda konuşuyorsun. şimdi telefonunu arıyorum yürekli isen aynı şeyleri yüzüme söylersin de buluşur konuşuruz klavye orospusu seni. önce şu karı kılığından çık da kim olduğunu beni nereden tanıdığını söyle sonra uza buradan çocuk. rankingde benim hakkında bulabileceğin tek şey tioc klanının yaptığı buglar hakkındaki KSClerdir. şimdi siktir git uza buradan
    Hey! You and Sahin can go fuck one another. Can someone just make the proof that he is corrupt public instead of these PM's.

Adresi alalım mı artık ? Buradan konuştuğun kafi sanırım ?

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Hey! You and Sahin can go fuck one another. Can someone just make the proof that he is corrupt public instead of these PM's.
    Yes, he was corrupt.
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by P0seidon View Post
    Adresi alalım mı artık ? Buradan konuştuğun kafi sanırım ?
    You cannot hurt hashem or HStealth. Perhaps I could find your address.

are you god oç ?
    Last edited by P0seidon; 04-26-2015 at 05:23 PM. Reason: optional
    Diver likes this.

lmao notsobad and p0seidon made acces for ko4life ahahahah this shit hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    lmao notsobad and p0seidon made acces for ko4life ahahahah this shit hilarious
    so? whats wrong with it ? lol ?

so? whats wrong with it ? lol ?
    He's FinalLegacy's clan member. Markus or smth <_>.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1