Page 87 of 279 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 You're wrong about everything. 1. There's none topic in Suggestions section which has been ignored. We're ...
Page: 87

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You're wrong about everything.
    1. There's none topic in Suggestions section which has been ignored. We're aware of everyones suggestion. If we like it, we apply it. There are many suggestions which we've applied so far and there're also many other suggestions which we're going to apply as long as there are >0 users online. Some will be applied in X days, some others in X months. They'll be applied when we find it necessary. As long as we see no point on replying anywhere, then we do not reply.
    2. People come and go. If people don't like the staff, or the server's concept, they are free to leave. Your clannies left, some others joined. Many old players left and returned many times on the server (i.e. official KO's, SexyKO). Personally I don't have any problem with it and according the people who're playing at the moment, I don't see 'em having any problem with it either. Players keeps the server alive and as you can see it's still one of the most active servers around.
    3. It's clear that selling items or accounts for real cash is forbidden and it's bannable. Sadly or not, there always going to be some people who'll be escaped. But these cases are only a few comparing to other servers due to our rule & most of the players helping by reporting such sellers. 99% of the G4L users (the obvious haters) were blaming us about the bans & that rule at all so what happened, have you changed your mind now ? There are many servers which applied the same rule after they saw how much helpful it is for the server's lifetime (bazinga, grobar's server and others) but I doubt that anyone turned their topic into a flame war like all of you did in here in the past.

I know it hurts to see ProfessionalKO online yet (and it'll be kept online+active for more months) but, meh.

ProfessionalKO :: Index
    No one is flaming you or your server, I still play there but as a clan leader and as person who brought many people to Prof KO and actually advertised your server with my contacts I feel quite disappointed by the way you answer to players.

1. You jumped in some topics, answered a few things and never kept the discussion going or announced something to players. Bro, I'm not lying, people were using shoutbox to tell you to check it out, many of us were discussing in game how our concerns were not being listened. I think that you feel like we hate you or we have your server, bro, we're your players and we make your server, not only myself, lots of people.

2. You are giving the same response USKO managers gave all the time "if you don't like it leave". Apparently, if we have suggestions or we don't like something we're free to leave, of course we are, but if we stay is because we enjoyed/enjoy the server at some point and we believe changes need to be made in order to bring more people.

3. Again, you're comparing your server with others, like you base success comparing with other servers and In my opinion that's more about personal ego than nothing else, of course there are worse servers than Profko, hands down to that, but then what? Are we gonna keep saying that Profko is better because the others are worse?

Anyway, good that you think that I'm here to bash you or your server, that shows how much respect you give to players.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchItUp View Post
    No one is flaming you or your server, I still play there but as a clan leader and as person who brought many people to Prof KO and actually advertised your server with my contacts I feel quite disappointed by the way you answer to players.

1. You jumped in some topics, answered a few things and never kept the discussion going or announced something to players. Bro, I'm not lying, people were using shoutbox to tell you to check it out, many of us were discussing in game how our concerns were not being listened. I think that you feel like we hate you or we have your server, bro, we're your players and we make your server, not only myself, lots of people.

2. You are giving the same response USKO managers gave all the time "if you don't like it leave". Apparently, if we have suggestions or we don't like something we're free to leave, of course we are, but if we stay is because we enjoyed/enjoy the server at some point and we believe changes need to be made in order to bring more people.

3. Again, you're comparing your server with others, like you base success comparing with other servers and In my opinion that's more about personal ego than nothing else, of course there are worse servers than Profko, hands down to that, but then what? Are we gonna keep saying that Profko is better because the others are worse?

Anyway, good that you think that I'm here to bash you or your server, that shows how much respect you give to players.
    1. You're clearly referring to the Suggestions section and my last post answers you.
    1. There's none topic in Suggestions section which has been ignored. We're aware of everyones suggestion. If we like it, we apply it. There are many suggestions which we've applied so far and there're also many other suggestions which we're going to apply as long as there are >0 users online. Some will be applied in X days, some others in X months. They'll be applied when we find it necessary. As long as we see no point on replying anywhere, then we do not reply.
    2 & 3. No. If you've suggestions you're free to open a topic in Suggestions section. We'll check it. If we feel it's necessary to apply it, we'll. It can be in 10 days or in 10 months. Depends. We're not going to change something which will force X players to join the server and X+Y players to quit. Other than that, we can't please everyone. Sure there are many people who disagree with us and the server's features/setup (otherwise we were going to have thousands of active players [including or excluding some clans-or-solo-players which joins servers only for the first days of its launch to make some profit or you know... for fun to hit top level or receive gold symbol first and then quits]). Sure, they're going to quit. If you don't compare yourself with others, you'll never become better. No competition = no changes = no improvements. USKO 'managers' are doing a good job. Even though they forced me to quit playing there (years ago) due to all these UI + weapons + event changes after the 14xx version, I cannot say that they're not thinking about their game's future. They lost oldschool players, but they've got another new players who likes such features as USKO currently has. Of course this comparison doesn't make any sense, 'cause USKO is official but you get what I mean. People come and go.

At the moment you're not talking as a ProfessionalKO player (you said it) so all I see is you 'bashing' us.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    At the moment you're not talking as a ProfessionalKO player (you said it) so all I see is you 'bashing' us.
    I'm playing Ronnen & French it Up, I'm a profko player and you know it. For instance when you released darkness weapons/valk armors, to whom did you ask before putting them up? Did you ask community about it? Did you show us the designs before? No. What happened when you released them? That's my point. Are you going to make changes based on what we said on many topics? Let us know. Keep us informed. Let us be part of it even we have no "rights" over the server. Jump in more discussions, all discussions, as a player/GM/friend whatever, give us your insight about stuff.

You know I played and I play the server, you're saying that we lie to you saying about population because some rogues are camping in egos and getting nps "it's active", or since some people just quit afk to go chaos stone, that's activeness. Bro, trust me, I played, I play, I know how it is and trust me we ain't lying. Also we're not lying about discussions going on about changes, you may check forum activity to see how many players are actually discussing stuff or how many gave up giving suggestions.

If you lose we all lose bro. That's why I am not bashing, I'm just giving my 2 cents as a player. You don't like it? Cool then.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

instead of bitching with people here on the forum nickos,
    get urself some suggestions for newcomers and soloplayers. u dont have to answer them u know

nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwellonair View Post
    wow !

glad you managed to sort this out, nikos. But you really shouldn't bash FrenchItUp, he's a great guy, a great clan leader and was an active loyal player.
    he knows what he's talking about.

btw, turkish drama is soooo on another level than ko4life lol.. people trying to find out adresses and kill eachother
    guess KO is serious business in türkiye

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    glad you managed to sort this out, nikos. But you really shouldn't bash FrenchItUp, he's a great guy, a great clan leader and was an active loyal player.
    he knows what he's talking about.

btw, turkish drama is soooo on another level than ko4life lol.. people trying to find out adresses and kill eachother
    Yeah I know, it was my fault and that's why I stopped it.

As for the rest, sadly it's true..
    Diver likes this.

Yes, its true bro. We get the adresses and talk face to face instead of crying and spamming or uploading funny troll pictures here like you guys.

I also wants to say good job to Nickos cuz he just made a clear server by banning those bastards. Server is much good then before.

ProfessionalKO Forums -> [EN] Anti-Scam Tips!

When you get scammed/hacked or when you lose your items in any other way, there is a big chance that your gear can't be recovered, because its very hard for admins/GM's to find out what really happened.

This is why we have made some Anti-Scam Tips here.

Before I begin please note that a GM or Admin will never ever ask for your password!!!

__________________________________________________ __________

This are ProfessionalKO's Anti-Scam tips.

__________________________________________________ __________

Please read the tips below carefully, we believe that when you follow this guide it will be impossible to get scammed.

Please note that ProfessionalKO cannot be held responsible for items being lost during; scam, hack, drop or anything else.

I will start with some rules according your login details:

- Use a unique account name and password. (that you never used before)
    - Register your account with a real email address (passwords or other info can only be recovered through the email of registration)
    - Never share your login details with anyone. No friends, other players even not with GM/Admins. All information a GM/Admin would need is the name of a character or the account ID. We will never ask for passwords.
    - Use a strong password using numbers and letters, this makes it real hard to crack your password.
    - Do not download programs for ProfessionalKO which are not released by the ProfessionalKO staff on ProfessionalKO :: Index or forums.professionalko.com. Any other download could contain key loggers.
    - Do not accept any files from people you do not know.

How do I prevent to get scammed?

According to trading there are a few simple rules you should listen to and you can't get scammed:

- Only use the normal in-game trade option. (not account trades or ProfessionalKO items for items of another server)
    - Do not trade more items then fit in 1 trade window.
    - Always check every item placed in the trade window before you accept the trade. (many item icons looks the same to each other so always make sure to read the item's name and + before accepting)
    - When you want to trade more items then fit in 1 trade window please ask a GM to assist you. (otherwise do not complete such trades!)

ProfessionalKnightsOnline does not support trades where real money is involved. You are not allowed to sell/buy items and if you do, it's completely on your own risk because you can be scammed and/or to be banned from our side. Please, also note that it's not allowed to sell or buy an entire account. Whenever real money is involved the items cannot be recovered. Same counts for when you are trading your items with someone on another server.

Yours Sincerely,
    Team PKO

GM Mitra is now online.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    Yes, its true bro. We get the adresses and talk face to face instead of crying and spamming or uploading funny troll pictures here like you guys.

I also wants to say good job to Nickos cuz he just made a clear server by banning those bastards. Server is much good then before.
    are your conversations like this?
    turk a: "so why are you motherfucking ksing my boros all the time?" *pull out knife*
    turk b: "abi, i just need exp please dont be angry"
    turk a: "next time you do this I'll beat the shit out of you"

well im going to izmir in september for a year, guess I'll find out myself lol

are your conversations like this?
    turk a: "so why are you motherfucking ksing my boros all the time?" *pull out knife*
    turk b: "abi, i just need exp please dont be angry"
    turk a: "next time you do this I'll beat the shit out of you"

well im going to izmir in september for a year, guess I'll find out myself lol
    Ima pay you to advertise ProfessionalKO in whole izmir

You know, posters outside of every internet-cafe

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247