Page 92 of 279 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd like to say that I'm so dissapointed about some people doing reports and expecting us to ban 'em right ...
Page: 92

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I'd like to say that I'm so dissapointed about some people doing reports and expecting us to ban 'em right away, believing that those people are actually cheating. I'm so sad to see people like VeV quitting because some unfair accusations took place against him. If you think that we do nothing against cheaters, perhaps we should remind you our ban list ProfessionalKO :: Index which is the largest than any other server has. Even though we block PCs & IPs which means, that the average of 3 banned characters represents 1 person(cheater). If we see people blaming others for cheating repeatedly, without the confirmation of the server's staff, we might move into your account suspension. Reporting someone because you see his character doing weird things on your screens is one thing. But this doesn't mean that it's a result of cheating. Instead of being patient while we're hard working (while we're ignoring our real life *more serious* issues to keep working on updates and specifically on anti-cheat updates) it makes us wonder sometimes, if it does really worth spending our time for it since you're all about blaming. Since (according to your reasoning) we don't care about the cheaters, our staff is the worst that you 've ever met and server's online all this time without a single update/improvement, I guess that you can move on to a better sever with a better staff guys.

ProfessionalKO isn't a business like all other servers do.
    ProfessionalKO is a gift for the players, to spend their free time having fun participating in the events, using the moradon market, completing quests, farming, pking, by exping or chatting with the rest of our community and it is not going to reopen at anytime. This is a place where, you can quit for weeks/months due to real life issues (like studies, job, army or whatever) and you can return weeks/months later to continue having fun. We keep working on the server, daily, with new ideas to make people busy all the time by having a great time.

The server's survived against several serious bugs. Windows 8 & 8.1 users couldn't play on ProfessionalKO for the first 30 days of the official launch, Skill cast & cooldown security check system was causing skill fails even to those who were not cheating for quite long time, server kept its population even after MANY reputed servers opened and re-opened their servers. EVEN when attackers were bringing our website down. EVEN when our anti-ddos security couldn't handle the DDoS on our game-server and people were DCing pretty much every few minutes.

All of our income is being kept and it's going for the server's needs. We've spent almost 3 months of donation income about 2 weeks ago (yes, within a single day), for host improvements, advertisements, domains and other stuff. Even though there's someone attacking us (even right now as I write this topic, they're attacking us), I believe that most people don't notice lag & dc issues ? At least I hope so after the effort we've put into this (time & money) to keep this issue as small as it's possible.

Server is still here due to your support (everyones, even though some people are getting mad and they're trying their best to rep down the server with the hope that the next day will come with the server being shut down, without 'em trying out the server, it 'dnt be still around).

In conclusion, this is the best we can do about managing a server with this amount of active users. Server is up and it will be kept up as long as it has AT LEAST 1 player online (this, due to some rumors which people keep spreading since 7 months ago). EVEN if we have to pay the expenses from our pockets. You're free to join or leave the server at any time. EVEN if you tried out our server for 1 MINUTE(!), you can't imagine how much we appreciate that. But trying to hurt our server by saying that we do nothing about (1) the cheaters, (2) the bugs and trying to rep down the server because you hate us for X and Y reasons, it is the most cowardly thing that you can do.

This is my indignation regarding the behavioral attitude of some people. Nothing more or less than that. We keep working on the server despite our real life issues, and we'll keep doing it even for a single person, so nothing to worry about it.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

DM Event 17:00 | CSW 18:00 | GM Invasion 19:00 | LMS Event 20:30 (Server Time).

Facebook "Guess Guess Guess #01" event will be over in 2 hours.

https://www.facebook.com/Professiona...type=1&theater

Come on guys... we really need you to play. Still wonderful pk for this (dead) server farming is actually easy...if you join today you will not regret it.. so many players have quit because they think its dead but it wouldnt be dead it they didnt quit.. so come back or join to make it better again!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kolover View Post
    Come on guys... we really need you to play. Still wonderful pk for this (dead) server farming is actually easy...if you join today you will not regret it.. so many players have quit because they think its dead but it wouldnt be dead it they didnt quit.. so come back or join to make it better again!
    because it's dead

Banned Senior Member

Viewing Profile
    2m. ago banned for scamming and selling items for $$ now he is GM hahahahahaha XD

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    because it's dead
    Is it ? you're saying it's dead since 4 months ago but guess what, it's alive yet
    The last downtime was 9 days ago. And that's due to a server maintenance we've had to do for server updates.
    I've just logged to make sure that if the server's dead according your post but I've passed through Launcher, Login form, Select Server menu, Select Character menu, logged in-game within 5 seconds successfuly and saw 60+ merchants at moradon, 20+ PKing at bowl and I saw almost every basic farming spot taken.
    I know you're pissed off but I can't do anything about it

Viewing Profile
    2m. ago banned for scamming and selling items for $$ now he is GM hahahahahaha XD
    MR_GOOD_COMBO was never banned. Are you confusing him with someone else ?

--------------

There've been too many newcomers in the last 4 days and server's population is being increased (sadly or happily) again.
    Since I cannot handle all the in-game questions and the player issues which they are having and it seems that 2 GM's (3 with me ) are not enough for our player-base and their different timezones, there'll be another GM chosen soon.

Our vote system will be activated again but we must update all of our advertisements first.

Last edited by ProKOMitra; 06-14-2015 at 09:15 AM. Reason: re-size the picture.

Viewing Profile
    He is not banned and he did not scam anyone or currupted as GM, who are you talking about?
    Stop lying around here, cause we are still up and server is growing since 10 months.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    MR_GOOD_COMBO was never banned. Are you confusing him with someone else ?
    ProfessionalKO Forums -> Hello?
    hmm so banana was banned because?

ProfessionalKO Forums -> Hello?
    hmm so banana was banned because?
    Banana's banned because he was playing and sharing with kaoz. Banana is maxko forum admin and kaoz is maxko gm. kaoz tried to chargeback and I have had to ban 'em.

MR_GOOD_COMBO has nothing to do with Banana.

Banned Senior Member

Banana shared with mr good combo also and 3x of his chars was banned on professionalko an im sure on 200%

Banana shared with mr good combo also and 3x of his chars was banned on professionalko an im sure on 200%
    I know MR_GOOD_COMBO in real life and I can ensure you that he has no connections with banana.

Banned Senior Member

So how i talk with banana when he was on MR_GOOD_COMBO char?
    Or when we farm banana reloged on MR_GOOD_COMBO priest?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1