Page 60 of 279 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MrSpectre I want to invite everyone who like to PK! To a great PK Server! United PvP ...
Page: 60

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpectre View Post
    I want to invite everyone who like to PK! To a great PK Server!
    United PvP is online since 15th November 2014!

It's been 4 Months already, and there is still great PK!

The best administrators! And best GMS!

New items,new armors,new zones! Turkish advertisements banner are opened,gtop,extreme top, facebook ads!

Join us now!! Be a part of great community!

United KO / Free2Play !
    United PVP
    https://www.facebook.com/unitedpvp
    Are u stupid?

Board Message i just want to make it clear since mister sahin said theres nothing wrong with this picture,we can bug in the walls in wars from now on right ? I still dont understand how he got in the wall as a priest in the first place but oh well,if they can do it whole server can just bug in from now on.Id also like to get a reply from some of the experienced players if they can explain it to me how did that priest ran in thru the wall since i tryed it my self and it didnt work,thanks.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Board Message i just want to make it clear since mister sahin said theres nothing wrong with this picture,we can bug in the walls in wars from now on right ? I still dont understand how he got in the wall as a priest in the first place but oh well,if they can do it whole server can just bug in from now on.Id also like to get a reply from some of the experienced players if they can explain it to me how did that priest ran in thru the wall since i tryed it my self and it didnt work,thanks.
    if mage tped him or if he used a wall hack option on koxp. Those are only possibilites. :P

Well he clearly said it's not a bug and not cheating so we're allowed to do it from now on. I don't mind using that bug to get through walls tbh. I assume it's alright to also bug through the jail door as well. Quite handy I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    if mage tped him or if he used a wall hack option on koxp. Those are only possibilites. :P

Based on past experience I'd also say it's possible to bug through by relogging next to the walls.

There was no mage there,1 priest,3 warriors.

Relog is possible aswell if, it doesn't tp you to jail when you relog or dc.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I don't know, I didn't check that case yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Relog is possible aswell if, it doesn't tp you to jail when you relog or dc.
    It does.

Banned Senior Member

Basically go on ahead and abuse the bug, nikos cannot fix it, thus why he is allowing it.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Basically go on ahead and abuse the bug, nikos cannot fix it, thus why he is allowing it.
    This is one of the reasons you'd become the worst admin of a server.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I don't know, I didn't check that case yet.

It does.
    Ye then if it wasn't visual bug (war is pretty buggy visually it's hard to ban anyone there) he probably used wh on koxp. Things like that pissed me off on my server also. Some players didn't use koxp in an obvious way like casting skills fast and shit, some priests did but it's easy to catch them. They did sneaky things like using auto pots options on it. It's allowing the use potions faster then client. But just slightly faster it's to hard to detect them. I saw many people class change after I changed the magic stuff related to potion heals and shit to which koxp is coded xD.

Was actually thinking of leaving the old ids in database but edit the magics on old id to like instantly kill player. that way when someone would have used any skill with koxp or auto pot he'd die in 1 hit that would be hillarious to watch how many people actually try the koxp xD

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Nice Idea That would be so embarrassing to players lol

Still waiting for an answer.

Still waiting for an answer.
    Whatever it's gonna be, it's going to be rather political lol.

I wanna know what will nikos will say,since the GM said :"First of all, thanks for your effort to report this issue. However, there is not any cheating, wall hack or sth. If someone uses a wall hack, speed hack, koxp, we can really see this for sure."And do note last time when i reported it to nikos he said it on the all chat that buging thru walls=ban.

up for gg server

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM