Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2 52 929899100101102103104105106 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1872
Like Tree234Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | MYKO Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: XX/XX/20XX - XX:XX GMT+X]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | MYKO Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: XX/XX/20XX - XX:XX GMT+X] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by stimpy Why would i or the rest of 36 people in the clan report it not only ...
Page: 102


  1. #1516
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Why would i or the rest of 36 people in the clan report it not only him,but the people who were spaming moradon about $$ when it aint cheating,its just your stupid rule ? And as i said,i have might even reported him if the reports i did before did not get ignored,so i gave up on it. Do you understand ? Basicly,thats what happends when you favorise players. IF you say everyone is equal,then do it as you say,dont be a saint when you dont respect your own rules. Imo he made you look stupid. Anyway you said pretty much what i expected.
    This rule keeps the server online and populated yet. SahinBey reports didn't stop for a sec, with the people shouting in-game, making forum topics, PMing me and making G4L posts. Stop trying to find excuses of why you didn't report him while you had to.
    You came here yesterday to report that I'm corrupt and I proved to you that I'm not aware of any illegal sale attempt of zeus (or lord_myko) and I explained to you why he changed character.
    IMO, coming half year later to say that I was corrupt made you look stupid.
    The rule is simple. $ sales are forbidden. Give proofs of such sale and the guilty is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Why would you offer anyone free item transfers, exp-boosts, np-boosts??? Shouldn't matter if its one of your gm's or even your mother. Im pretty sure you don't offer the same services for other players?
    If anyone with any game sense is reading those logs, it looks just like stimpy mentioned ->> favourism towards certain players.

    It pisses the living f**k out of players that some people get stuff for free and others need to pay KC for it.
    Not to even mention the services you are providing him cannot be bought with KC i presume.
    I don't offer anything to anyone. He is a forum moderator and people were spamming him in-game for support and questions while his job was to moderate forum and nothing about game therefore I have had to do it.

  2. #1517
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    ProfessionalKO :: Index
    2015-01-25 02:03:00
    320,342

    nickos, you owned an explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by PwnedByZeus View Post
    this was already explained bar if you checked the server forums you would realize the reason also if you were to pay attention to TS ..
    Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    I had issues with that GM with my clan while we played there,i even post a ss of people from Legend clan bug abusing but in the end they got a 3 day ban for WH and thats it,so we gave up.No offence to nikos just pick your GM team better next time,also we knew Sahin had a in game char with in that clan Zeus told us,you know the guy that you banned for selling a char then made him a whole new char with nps and items he had.
    You sure are trying to make me look bad,but you are the only that looks stupid. Basicly you favorasited and helped a guy to clear his scam crap. HeatWave is not even on the ban list.And you havent gave me and answer WHY DID YOU TRANSFER DUAL +8 PERSONALS WHEN THEY AINT TRADABLE ?

  3. #1518
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    This guy really does have some psychological problems.

  4. #1519
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Why would you offer anyone free item transfers, exp-boosts, np-boosts??? Shouldn't matter if its one of your gm's or even your mother. Im pretty sure you don't offer the same services for other players?
    If anyone with any game sense is reading those logs, it looks just like stimpy mentioned ->> favourism towards certain players.

    It pisses the living f**k out of players that some people get stuff for free and others need to pay KC for it.
    Not to even mention the services you are providing him cannot be bought with KC i presume.
    I once asked if he could change my shield to a bow after coming back to game and he even denied that request. And it was an okey request i didnt even want an item created. Reading those actually made me come to the same conculusion with you spanky.

    Then i left for the second time.
    nickos3 likes this.

  5. #1520
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post





    You sure are trying to make me look bad,but you are the only that looks stupid. Basicly you favorasited and helped a guy to clear his scam crap. And you havent gave me and answer WHY DID YOU TRANSFER DUAL +8 PERSONALS WHEN THEY AINT TRADABLE ?
    I told you why his personals were transfered more than once. Here you go, again:

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Zeus wanted to hide himself from everyone because he was (and he's yet) a forum moderator and everyone was spamming him therefore he asked me to 'dissapear' him. It was my own initiative to add his NP back because it was stupid to lose such an amount of NPs for such a stupid reason, which he later blamed me for because at the end everyone found out who he was. Personals were his in the first place since he wasn't banned at all and just asked to hide himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I already told you everything I know about Zeus. He asked me to dissapear him. He transfered his items on his new character and then he asked me to ban Zeus and to give his personals since he couldn't trade them. He asked me to let everyone know that he was banned for $ sales.
    I'm not sure of what you're trying to say with the first 2 quotes. Zeus says according your quote, that he has explained to him about HeatWave.

    I'm not trying to make anyone look bad. You're the one who jumped in to my topic calling me corrupt and saying that Zeus tried to sell his char and failed (which I'm not aware for), asking me to explain why Zeus decided to play on a new character and to hide himself and while I answered to you about all I know regarding your questions including screenshots of conversations, you keep asking like stupid.. and all this, half year later. You don't give a fuck about the game rules, you didn't report him while you could and you're here now, saying that Zeus tried to sell a character without a single proof. IDK, all this seems too fishy.

  6. #1521
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    524

    Default

    So basicly you did stuff for him wich are not for the regular players.Yes on the TS,about the sell stuff. I did it before,as you can see on the quote,but you ignored me since you had the issue with Sahin. And you keep repeating your self,like stupid,i didnt bother with him,since i pretty much got ignored with everything else.You could have removed his MOD,NAME,CC his char,and it would be fine,you keep forgeting the fact that THE MAGE CHAR HAD TO GET BANNED. Fishy about what,wow you sure are a dense man. I wanted to ask about that and i did,i got the asnwers with show nothing more then you covering your ass that you did stuff that you should not have in the first place. Basicly,as i said before,you sir are a douche. Not gonna bother anymore,just wanted to see the reaction. GL & hf.

  7. #1522
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    I once asked if he could change my shield to a bow after coming back to game and he even denied that request. And it was an okey request i didnt even want an item created. Reading those actually made me come to the same conculusion with you spanky.

    Then i left for the second time.
    Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make this more understandable!

    Give me a good reason for doing such an exchange ?
    He couldn't play with all these PM spams. He had to hide himself. How could he trade his personals ?
    And now, compare it with your case. Why should your item be exchange ?

    He asked me to transfer his personal and I didn't:
    5

    6

  8. #1523
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    So basicly you did stuff for him wich are not for the regular players.Yes on the TS,about the sell stuff. I did it before,as you can see on the quote,but you ignored me since you had the issue with Sahin. And you keep repeating your self,like stupid,i didnt bother with him,since i pretty much got ignored with everything else. Fishy about what,wow you sure are a dense man. I wanted to ask about that and i did,i got the asnwers with show nothing more then you covering your ass that you did stuff that you should not have in the first place. Basicly,as i said before,you sir are a douche. Not gonna bother anymore,just wanted to see the reaction. GL & hf.
    I'm not quite sure of the benefits which you're trying to tell me for the reason of the personals move. Zeus told me back then, he explained to you in TS the reason he did this but he didn't mention anything about $ sales to me ? I thought that he told you the truth about it.

    Edit: Oh this explains everything. He tried to sell his char/items to your buddies through your TS or he explained to you why he changed char ?

  9. #1524
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    If he explained to you why he changed char then re-read this:



    (http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3227050)

  10. #1525
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Listen,this is how it went,we were pking,and Kallop was checking rankings and he saw a char with 300k+ nps win full gear that we never saw before. He went and reported it on your forums,bar on ko4life. Then Zeus logs our Ts and tells bar that hes an R tard (he is kinda dumb <3) and starts explaining to us what is going on,goes on your forums and edits the post. He said he needed money for school so he tryed to sell the mage for 400 bucks,but he had issues with the trades so he desided to cover everything up and go inkognito with your help. Sayin that you will do anything for him since he donated a lot and some bad words wich i will skip this time. He said he transfered everything,got the char banned,got the personals transfered,wich we all were WTF !? he got nps back. He basicly told us that you are his little bitch and when it comes to money,you will do anything. I saw that you got a new gm team,so thats why i posted,you should be avare on how people use you when you think that they aint. Same with Sahin. Is it clearer now ? It looks like to me that you pretty much got used,and he got the most out of it.

  11. #1526
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Listen,this is how it went,we were pking,and Kallop was checking rankings and he saw a char with 300k+ nps win full gear that we never saw before. He went and reported it on your forums,bar on ko4life. Then Zeus logs our Ts and tells bar that hes an R tard (he is kinda dumb <3) and starts explaining to us what is going on,goes on your forums and edits the post. He said he needed money for school so he tryed to sell the mage for 400 bucks,but he had issues with the trades so he desided to cover everything up and go inkognito with your help. Sayin that you will do anything for him since he donated a lot and some bad words wich i will skip this time. He said he transfered everything,got the char banned,got the personals transfered,wich we all were WTF !? he got nps back. He basicly told us that you are his little bitch and when it comes to money,you will do anything. I saw that you got a new gm team,so thats why i posted,you should be avare on how people use you when you think that they aint. Same with Sahin. Is it clearer now ? It looks like to me that you pretty much got used,and he got the most out of it.
    Lol, I see. It's pretty much the ban reason he told me (on skype) that he'll say to cover his disappearance. But it seems that he overdid.
    I told you why he wanted to hide himself. If he ever tried to sell his stuff and I knew it, he 'd be banned. After his change, he was playing for 1 month more or 2. Then it was only f8f9 playing on his character who at the end tried to sell his items and I banned all of the connected accounts/chars/pc's (I think it was back in march or april). I don't remember all the character names but I can take a look on the logs in case you're curious. One of the banned chars is http://www.professionalko.com/?page=...GotPwnedByZeus
    I can also open teamviewer and let you check the whole conv between me and him since 26/09/2014 if you want to.

    I'd understand if you wanted to warn me (and I appreciate it) but you called me corrupt.

  12. #1527
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Nickos3: a tip for you. Tell these kind of gm's or forum mods to fuck off straight away.

    This is one of the many same stories all around psko. Bitch want to get forum mod / gm. He will still play on the server, abuse his powers, get stuff, sell stuff for usd & eventually just leave.
    It all comes down to the fact that none of the GM's are getting paid and they find their own ways to make $$$ on the time spent for server.

    You should have noticed this kind of behaviour when he first asked you to give him +8 pd. That was the first and i doubt many more signs being corrupted.

    There should be some sort of gm -list made on ko4life of GM's that actually are worth calling themselves that. And same sort of lists of GM's that are full of shit. (quite many of those).

  13. #1528
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,892

    Default

    Oh boy all the fun stuff people say on TS. You know Nikos, I played KO for over a year with my PMs blocked for almost 90% of the time, so I don't really see why it would've been an issue for Zeus to block his pms. I don't even care about the whole Zeus ordeal, since I was the person who kind of found out his identity like 5 minutes after he got his character changed and I rarely care if there's some shit going on in a server, as long as it doesn't affect my gameplay or cause a huge ruckus.

    Anyway, my point was, his excuse for hiding himself was kind of retarded. It makes no sense to me how it would've even worked. Because, as you said, he could've easily just changed his name and he could've decreased the amount of incoming PMs to a bare minimum. So I'm just kind of flabbergasted why you bought that and decided to do it for him.

    #wipedaserverImbored.

    Edit: Oh by the way. I don't really want to get that involved into this whole thing. As I mentioned, I hear many things and I allow many things to happen as long as they don't affect my gaming experience. I hardly report bugs or cheaters because it's a waste of my time if it doesn't bother me.
    Last edited by Kallop; 08-26-2015 at 07:24 AM.

  14. #1529
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I read your answer and it's okay if I don't show you a video when this guy sold his account to Lord_myko (which he couldn't get in any other way) you were okay with it and that's the naive part of it. They both had you in their skype, they had a chat the three of you, they swore to you "I'm going and I'm gonna leave my account to this dude", the dude quickly changes name, put in clan, there you go. He even changed his signature to show nps he didn't have before lmao and you were okay with it because no proof was provided other than "dude this is fishy as fuck and you shouldn't allow people do this". But well, that costed you some players leaving. If you don't see the mistake I can't help you further. You're trying to be fair and that's okay, but this wasn't fair for people who actually played your server to get into ranks, you knew that but you didn't care because proofs were not provided, but hey! you had a chat with Lord_Myko which has your skype while we don't, Osman had your skype while we don't. Again, god forbid that simple users fill a complaint about someone boosting through money exchange that was covered with a "friendly exchange-sharing".

    Naive or not, farewell ProfKO, I hope Lord_Myko worth 20 legit players at least. Sadly, I heard he quit as soon he found out that keeping up his new acquired fame was difficult and he became a target, he sucked and you can't buy skill with money. In the end it was good for everyone involved, we're playing now in a server that actually cares about us and you got your server free of people complaining about sharers and favouritism.

  15. #1530

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I dont get why people are still attacking Nickos. The time told us that any other server couldnt keep things alive as much as Nickos did. So give it a break let him to do his job which he is the best at. I believe his justice and after 9 months i trust him.
    Go play and have fun...

    PS: I am not playing his server but i admire that server.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  3. Hits: 32
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-04-2014, 07:37 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 359
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 288
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:43 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  4. LifeKO - Light farm PK server
    By jasperno in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 02:23 PM
  5. TrueKO,Light Farm/PK server
    By akio9 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 12:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •