Page 107 of 279 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by GrimReaper ProfessionalKO Forums -> Marv vs MrBIERRRRR read this topic nikos,there is something interesting guy recorded himself ...
Page: 107

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    ProfessionalKO Forums -> Marv vs MrBIERRRRR
    read this topic nikos,there is something interesting
    guy recorded himself using a pedal, nikos if he isnt banned then idk what kind of admin you will be.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    guy recorded himself using a pedal, nikos if he isnt banned then idk what kind of admin you will be.
    What Marv did isn't hard. If I could record my own sin combo, I could reproduce what he did on that video.
    This is not the point. The point is; if you're so good on finding the differences between combo and pedal, I could hire you as a head GM.

P.S. Not quite sure why you wrote "if he isnt banned" & "what kind of admin you will be" in the same sentence.

But,

OK.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    What Marv did isn't hard. If I could record my own sin combo, I could reproduce what he did on that video.
    This is not the point. The point is; if you're so good on finding the differences between combo and pedal, I could hire you as a head GM.

P.S. Not quite sure why you wrote "if he isnt banned" & "what kind of admin you will be" in the same sentence.

But,

OK.
    He doesn't have minor on his skillbar (so he is clearly using right click minor) and his mouse is hardly moving, if at all moving despite this? I'd love to see you do a right click minor combo while keeping your entire hand still and not moving it one bit.

https://youtu.be/j__DCGGFIUw?t=40s

If anyone wants to see, you can clearly see no minor on skillbar, full combo and full minor without mouse moving (thats pretty hard considering how much your hand naturally trembles, especially while spamming right click or any type of action).

Please reproduce it nickos, I really would love to see it.

He doesn't have minor on his skillbar (so he is clearly using right click minor) and his mouse is hardly moving, if at all moving despite this? I'd love to see you do a right click minor combo while keeping your entire hand still and not moving it one bit.
    lol. thats not even hard to do..

Are you 100% about him using pedal ?
    Since you are 100% sure, you won't have any problems to bet few thousand of dollars about that ? I could come in contact with Marv and ask him to set some kind of live camera & twitch while he'll do a VS for that bet, in order to prove he's not using pedal. If he agree, I guess you won't have a problem either, right ?

There are mice with buttons on 'em and you can set them to do w/e you want when you press 'em (e.g. use right click or double right click with one press).
    Tell me all of your arguments about him using pedal.

P.S. Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89PfsPpRYU4
    ^My questions to you;
    1. Is NaturalBornKillah using 1 hand or 2 hands for his combo ?
    2. Is he using pedal ?

Quote Originally Posted by aannoo View Post
    lol. thats not even hard to do..
    you mean you can maintain a decent combo and fast minor using right click minor with ctrl without ever moving your mouse one time in the slightest? please film it m8

@nikos: i dont play your server, so there's no reason for me to sit here and try to convince you as much as I want that he's using something; so good job, he's a legal player, 2good4me, no pedal right there, i was wrong.

you mean you can maintain a decent combo and fast minor using right click minor with ctrl without ever moving your mouse one time in the slightest? please film it m8

@nikos: i dont play your server, so there's no reason for me to sit here and try to convince you as much as I want that he's using something; so good job, he's a legal player, 2good4me, no pedal right there.
    I shouldn't bother with people who do not play on the server either but I never expected from some people who play KO, in 2015, to not know about assasin's combo.. really.

At least, since you're a pedal expert, give an answer on my PS ?

P.S. Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89PfsPpRYU4
    ^My questions to you;
    1. Is NaturalBornKillah using 1 hand or 2 hands for his combo ?
    2. Is he using pedal ?
    Also check out 1:55, while he's using draining skill.

nikos, sign on a rogue on your server. Hold down Ctrl and right click your mouse twice. That's the problem with Ctrl minor.

There is a reason why your server is full of HP build rogues.
    SkyHunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    nikos, sign on a rogue on your server. Hold down Ctrl and right click your mouse twice. That's the problem with Ctrl minor.

he's already said in other threads he wants CTRL minor to be enabled, don't bother.

That's lame.... rogues just run from me when they redball with their Ctrl minor. It's really getting boring. Oh well.

That's lame.... rogues just run from me when they redball with their Ctrl minor. It's really getting boring. Oh well.
    Easy to do that even without ctrl minor. I don't understand why people think ctrl minor is OP somehow.
    ExclusiveBastard and zuka like this.

Banned Senior Member

No, the reason why rogues are using HP build is because the server got allowed using bifrost mage rings by all classes so main to dmg is the elemental dmg, not the AP (therefore dexterity).

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    No, the reason why rogues are using HP build is because the server got allowed using bifrost mage rings by all classes so main to dmg is the elemental dmg, not the AP (therefore dexterity).
    Are you one of the mykosea admins ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Are you one of the mykosea admins ?
    Social moderator, wouldn't call that a admin ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Social moderator, wouldn't call that a admin ^^
    Yeah I see, I just remembered your PM at forums about "Collaboration with ProKO"

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1