Page 118 of 279 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 4172
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD He did NPT why u should break server rules? i just repot him Everyone on the ...
Page: 118

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    He did NPT why u should break server rules? i just repot him
    Everyone on the server agreed he did not NPT and should not have been banned except you. What this is about is one guy's fragile little feelings getting hurt because Cartman wasn't putting up with his clans constant disrespect and shit and that is not bannable so NPT is the best you could come up with to get him banned. Cartman moved on and regeared easily. As Nikos said get over it and move on too.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    hmmmm
    because of that?
    off topic but really dude? a signature from a triple kill at arena?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    off topic but really dude? a signature from a triple kill at arena?
    you dont play europa so you dont know who get killed ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Everyone on the server agreed he did not NPT and should not have been banned except you. What this is about is one guy's fragile little feelings getting hurt because Cartman wasn't putting up with his clans constant disrespect and shit and that is not bannable so NPT is the best you could come up with to get him banned. Cartman moved on and regeared easily. As Nikos said get over it and move on too.
    The Admin must forgive the People to save the Server. This is the only way or ProKo will go forever offline. You have to realize that 40 people in the website statistic are fake. So when 80 people Online there are in reality only 40 people online. We have already counted this!
    We wish good luck to Nikos and hope he find a solution.

Relaunch...
    Kallop likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFree View Post
    The Admin must forgive the People to save the Server. This is the only way or ProKo will go forever offline. You have to realize that 40 people in the website statistic are fake. So when 80 people Online there are in reality only 40 people online. We have already counted this!
    We wish good luck to Nikos and hope he find a solution.
    I should ban whole your clan for supporting a cheater. And you're mistaken but I care less.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

nickos, why don't you launch a second server on your client? so you can see what the ppl one without having to relaunch the old one

i wouldn't doubt it would be nice and active

Just from curiosity why don't you want to relaunch nickos?

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    Just from curiosity why don't you want to relaunch nickos?
    i gues he is happy with the 10 players in cz and the 50 in moradon

Quote Originally Posted by ispitonyourgrave View Post
    i gues he is happy with the 10 players in cz and the 50 in moradon
    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

thats all what u can do its ban not right ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Well if u go die 10 times naked i dont think so its aint NPT. And Cartman pm me with alot shits everytime he come online talking bullshits flame us and that he got now

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    nickos, why don't you launch a second server on your client? so you can see what the ppl one without having to relaunch the old one

i wouldn't doubt it would be nice and active
    It could definitely be active. As for being nice, not quite sure 'cause it will be attacked in every possible way. With its current population ProfessionalKO is being attacked since 1st of october 24/7 non-stop on both game & web servers, which means, for almost 2 months now. Of course the specific attack is mitigated and it doesn't affect anything(anymore) but imagine the attacks during a re-launch.

Other than that, the re-launch scenario of ProfessionalKO has been discussed many times (since 12 months ago, right before the online users count increase from 150 to 500) and I always said that the server won't re-launch. I've dedicated myself for the past 1+ year updating/maintaining the server, making events, taking care of abusers/cheaters, answering questions, doing players' favors, bumping advertisements and a lot more stuff 24*7*all_these_days and in the meantime I have had to deal with cases such as SahinBey, Sayfert, V clan, VenuM clan and others which I no longer remember. I'm tired. At this stage of my life, I don't have the time needed for a re-launch. The game is updated weekly and it is open for those who wanna have fun and it will remain open as long as there are more than 0 players. I'm not here to make as much money as I can, that's the easiest thing I could do. Take a look at the most populated servers, they re-launch every month or two. They make money, so what ? I do not consider this funny at all and I should be ashamed if I have had such a server. There could be a re-launch in 2 or 3 years in case ProfessionalKO is dead and PSKO still alive as I wrote here @G4L, few pages ago.

The winter has come. Get ready for the 27.11.2015 updates, make a hot chocolate and spend your time having fun while we're working on the X-Mas patch.

We're trying to bring every old player of ProfessionalKO back, at least for this December month. I would invite you (FinalLegacy) to visit us for a while before sexyko launch but I just saw that it launches before December, so :/

Anyways, we've got 2 old clans back already. Now we're trying to invite OHA, Last Zero, Dynamic.

All these server re-launches doesn't let the players return as they're playing in a more active servers at the moment but... we're doing our best.

P.S. Thanks for your interest though, I really appreciate it. Considering that I'm not allowed to make a post in this english forum without someone to quote it and start a flame war just because I'm a server owner.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It could definitely be active. As for being nice, not quite sure 'cause it will be attacked in every possible way. With its current population ProfessionalKO is being attacked since 1st of october 24/7 non-stop on both game & web servers, which means, for almost 2 months now. Of course the specific attack is mitigated and it doesn't affect anything(anymore) but imagine the attacks during a re-launch.

Other than that, the re-launch scenario of ProfessionalKO has been discussed many times (since 12 months ago, right before the online users count increase from 150 to 500) and I always said that the server won't re-launch. I've dedicated myself for the past 1+ year updating/maintaining the server, making events, taking care of abusers/cheaters, answering questions, doing players' favors, bumping advertisements and a lot more stuff 24*7*all_these_days and in the meantime I have had to deal with cases such as SahinBey, Sayfert, V clan, VenuM clan and others which I no longer remember. I'm tired. At this stage of my life, I don't have the time needed for a re-launch. The game is updated weekly and it is open for those who wanna have fun and it will remain open as long as there are more than 0 players. I'm not here to make as much money as I can, that's the easiest thing I could do. Take a look at the most populated servers, they re-launch every month or two. They make money, so what ? I do not consider this funny at all and I should be ashamed if I have had such a server. There could be a re-launch in 2 or 3 years in case ProfessionalKO is dead and PSKO still alive as I wrote here @G4L, few pages ago.

The winter has come. Get ready for the 27.11.2015 updates, make a hot chocolate and spend your time having fun while we're working on the X-Mas patch.

We're trying to bring every old player of ProfessionalKO back, at least for this December month. I would invite you (FinalLegacy) to visit us for a while before sexyko launch but I just saw that it launches before December, so :/

Anyways, we've got 2 old clans back already. Now we're trying to invite OHA, Last Zero, Dynamic.

All these server re-launches doesn't let the players return as they're playing in a more active servers at the moment but... we're doing our best.

P.S. Thanks for your interest though, I really appreciate it. Considering that I'm not allowed to make a post in this english forum without someone to quote it and start a flame war just because I'm a server owner.
    sure keep your old server up
    but you need a fresh server or relaunch yours
    or your server will just be a part of ko history

he has everything he needs,get over it

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3