Page 122 of 279 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There will be a server maintenance on February 19 (including Monthly Ranking rewards give away)....
Page: 122

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

There will be a server maintenance on February 19 (including Monthly Ranking rewards give away).

You should re-launch this server.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    The winner of [Video Event - 100$] is: Kristo Lukk

Congratulations mate!

Really enjoyed the video
    nickos3 likes this.

One of the best private servers!.

I have enjoyed pretty good time on this sever. Cheers for Wendy! I hope you doing well bro

All these people saying "good server Had fun"
    why cant you play anymore?

Why what did you do?

We went to steam server cypher (HighClassClan) Decent PK there. BTW we r looking for alterodominatus can you ask him to pm me here.

Quote Originally Posted by MrVaak View Post
    We went to steam server cypher (HighClassClan) Decent PK there. BTW we r looking for alterodominatus can you ask him to pm me here.
    wrong section

I am going to tell you the same thing as we repeatedly do: We are NOT going to reset the game. The owners who resets servers are doing it for the sole purpose of stealing your money. They do not care about anything else besides making more and more money as much as they can before the KO private servers era comes to an end.

I understand that most of you are looking for a ProfessionalKO game reset. Who wouldn't like playing with 700+ daily active users ? Who wouldn't like to play once again with the friends he once met here ? Our community was and is awesome. I am aware that many of you are now friends of each other and you're playing together. I'm so happy that we achived this. But you must understand that: Owning a server is not an easy task and requires hours of dedication per day. Considering a reset, the number of the players and the number of threats we are going to get as server, is going to be large and obviously larger than ever before. Sadly, the current ProfessionalKO staff (or, at least me) doesn't have the time needed to handle all this. Besides; every human is learning from his mistakes and the mistakes of others. Therefore, there's a time required to sort out all these mistakes and that's going to take quite a while.

I'm so glad that we managed to keep the server online for all this time (it's online running for 1 year and 5 months non stop) which ranks us the #2 longest running server compared to all MYKO servers of all time. Except of the long run-time, the game was also WELL populated for 1 year and 4 months of its total run-time and that's something no other MYKO server managed to do so far! As you've noticed, the game is still running smoothly without any bugs reported for quite a while already. Though, this doesn't mean that we do not have to bring the server down for updates. Therefore, you gotta expect a maintenance within the next days for updates.

Thanks for reading!

I am going to tell you the same thing as we repeatedly do: We are NOT going to reset the game. The owners who resets servers are doing it for the sole purpose of stealing your money. They do not care about anything else besides making more and more money as much as they can before the KO private servers era comes to an end.

I understand that most of you are looking for a ProfessionalKO game reset. Who wouldn't like playing with 700+ daily active users ? Who wouldn't like to play once again with the friends he once met here ? Our community was and is awesome. I am aware that many of you are now friends of each other and you're playing together. I'm so happy that we achived this. But you must understand that: Owning a server is not an easy task and requires hours of dedication per day. Considering a reset, the number of the players and the number of threats we are going to get as server, is going to be large and obviously larger than ever before. Sadly, the current ProfessionalKO staff (or, at least me) doesn't have the time needed to handle all this. Besides; every human is learning from his mistakes and the mistakes of others. Therefore, there's a time required to sort out all these mistakes and that's going to take quite a while.

I'm so glad that we managed to keep the server online for all this time (it's online running for 1 year and 5 months non stop) which ranks us the #2 longest running server compared to all MYKO servers of all time. Except of the long run-time, the game was also WELL populated for 1 year and 4 months of its total run-time and that's something no other MYKO server managed to do so far! As you've noticed, the game is still running smoothly without any bugs reported for quite a while already. Though, this doesn't mean that we do not have to bring the server down for updates. Therefore, you gotta expect a maintenance within the next days for updates.

Thanks for reading!
    I dont think that anyone would say you re-open it to make money. Why? Because server was online almost 2 years.If you would like to make money you would re-launch it every month or every two week like real moneymakers doing it.
    People who want to donate will donate anyway even if server is reopening after 2days you should know it.
    I'm sure your game is made to give people some fun and thats why you should re-launch it because people for sure dont getting this fun if there is 5 - 10 (in top 10) online.At all I dont think re-opening is stupid and that bad as you think it is. .This is how private server works because every private will die anyway.

Not a pay to win server so wouldn't be stealing money... Basically donating but with a few not even greater features... donation wings just 2x better than pk and still arent even that good

I said 5-10online ? I see now no one play there.

Banned Senior Member

Please don't spread your false opinions in an attempt to demean PSKO owners, there is a good chunk of PSKO owner's who don't.

Thanks for reading!
    Hm, may I ask something Nickos.
    Indeed, owners, such as professor, that reset their server every 2-3 months, and that players are not asking for a reset, are in a purpose of getting money on every relaunch, I cannot say anything else.
    But when it's the players themself that are asking for a reset, how could it be for the purpose from the owner to be stealing the user's money?

Your server been pretty much the most successful private server i've played in a while, won't lie about it. It is the one I had the much fun on. Even before the very first reset you've done, it was really fun. And indeed, the server lived for 1 years+. It is quite awesome.

I been messing around on other post with your server, but nothing much to be insulting your server in general. Cause I have a lot of respect for it.

If there would be a reset, I would definitly play it, no matter what. but I would say remove the valkyrie and the darkness, somehow, i believe it is where the server started dying.

Regards,
    Frank

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247