Page 131 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is the level cap 60 or 70 from the beginning?...
Page: 131

Banned

Is the level cap 60 or 70 from the beginning?

By the way, I will wait and see after beta, but I'd appreciate if you left Bi-Frost weapons in the game and kept egos hard to kill like they were in the old server. I think it would make things more fun for people to have multiple viable forms of farming, which would require different levels of gear. Honestly, maybe even add something to Dread Mares to give people an end-game goal.

Basically the idea is this:
    - During leveling people start by farming Golems, Trolls and Harpies.
    - To obtain shells and high class weapons they go farm Dark Mares.
    - To obtain Exceptional High Class weapons they need to kill Titans, and maybe add something else to the side, because 2 AP difference doesn't do much.
    - To obtain Bifrost weapons they need to kill egos.
    - To obtain FT weapons they need to kill Shade Mares/Balrogs.
    - To obtain Juraid weapons they need to kill Dread Mares.

It's basically a progression list where everything is available as soon as you're confident enough to farm efficiently. The key is to have everything available from the beginning, but spreading things in CZ so that people don't get overwhelmed. I'd like to also point out that darkness weapons aren't exactly MYKO, so people won't like that. They were only released on KOKO, so people aren't really interested in them.

Edit: Key part is to make the end-game monsters hard to kill so that you can't farm them day 1.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jokern View Post
    Is the level cap 60 or 70 from the beginning?
    It will be 70 or 72 from the beginning. Probably 70 with master disabled for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    By the way, I will wait and see after beta, but I'd appreciate if you left Bi-Frost weapons in the game and kept egos hard to kill like they were in the old server. I think it would make things more fun for people to have multiple viable forms of farming, which would require different levels of gear. Honestly, maybe even add something to Dread Mares to give people an end-game goal.

Basically the idea is this:
    - During leveling people start by farming Golems, Trolls and Harpies.
    - To obtain shells and high class weapons they go farm Dark Mares.
    - To obtain Exceptional High Class weapons they need to kill Titans, and maybe add something else to the side, because 2 AP difference doesn't do much.
    - To obtain Bifrost weapons they need to kill egos.
    - To obtain FT weapons they need to kill Shade Mares/Balrogs.
    - To obtain Juraid weapons they need to kill Dread Mares.

It's basically a progression list where everything is available as soon as you're confident enough to farm efficiently. The key is to have everything available from the beginning, but spreading things in CZ so that people don't get overwhelmed. I'd like to also point out that darkness weapons aren't exactly MYKO, so people won't like that. They were only released on KOKO, so people aren't really interested in them.

Edit: Key part is to make the end-game monsters hard to kill so that you can't farm them day 1.
    If we add all this stuff since day 1, most people will skip most of 'em even if it's harder to kill dread mares for example. I mean, we'll run out of future to-do content and since we've no intention to wipe and launch the server every few months there's no reason to rush with those things.

People don't like new armors or weapons even though their stats are similar to MYKO ones i.e. raptor, shells etc. Therefore, we must release the content (that's mentioned above) step by step.

Since people don't like darkness weapons, we won't add 'em

I like your ideas about FT weapons dropped from shade mares/balrogs and juraid weapons from dread mares, we could discuss about it in the future as an add-on but you'll have to remind this to me as I cannot keep notes of everything being suggested

------------

@jokern I saw your post & your PM about release dates. I'm trying to sort out everything. There's ProfessionalKO trademark renewal pending and then I'm pretty sure you'll know the ETAs

level cap 72 is absolutely the best !

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It will be 70 or 72 from the beginning. Probably 70 with master disabled for a while.

If we add all this stuff since day 1, most people will skip most of 'em even if it's harder to kill dread mares for example. I mean, we'll run out of future to-do content and since we've no intention to wipe and launch the server every few months there's no reason to rush with those things.

People don't like new armors or weapons even though their stats are similar to MYKO ones i.e. raptor, shells etc. Therefore, we must release the content (that's mentioned above) step by step.

Since people don't like darkness weapons, we won't add 'em

I like your ideas about FT weapons dropped from shade mares/balrogs and juraid weapons from dread mares, we could discuss about it in the future as an add-on but you'll have to remind this to me as I cannot keep notes of everything being suggested

------------

@jokern I saw your post & your PM about release dates. I'm trying to sort out everything. There's ProfessionalKO trademark renewal pending and then I'm pretty sure you'll know the ETAs
    Well yeah, I guess that's the dilemma. Either way, there definitely should be a hard-farm monster for end-game content. The base version of MYKO is extremely boring.

Great news there wont be any Darkness weapons. I agree with Kallop, need something that will be hard to farm and at the same time worth farming for

Aren't golems(etc), dark mare, isiloon servant hard to kill with +7 items ?
    Titans with +8 shells/raptors(etc) ?

Could you give an example, like, how hard should it be ? For instance a warrior or sin cannot kill CZ Dark Mare without sliding or without using +8 items. Dread Mares of Eslant are harder to kill. Is this too easy or ?

Hard as, we must create a 8-members party to kill it ? due to its high HP or due to the damage it does ?

Aren't golems(etc), dark mare, isiloon servant hard to kill with +7 items ?
    Titans with +8 shells/raptors(etc) ?

Could you give an example, like, how hard should it be ? For instance a warrior or sin cannot kill CZ Dark Mare without sliding or without using +8 items. Dread Mares of Eslant are harder to kill. Is this too easy or ?

Hard as, we must create a 8-members party to kill it ? due to its high HP or due to the damage it does ?
    I think 2-3 assassins with +6/+7 gear can kill dms without a priest as long as they know what they're doing. I'm talking about a monster that will take 1-2 minutes to kill even with a full party, or that it deals too much damage for a full party to tank it i.e Dread Mares.

So beta is tomorrow as u planned i guess , will you give some information about beta or will it be surprise?

is there any reward for beta ?

Quote Originally Posted by iPlayMakeR View Post
    So beta is tomorrow as u planned i guess , will you give some information about beta or will it be surprise?
    Could you tell me where I wrote that Beta will be online tomorrow ? The plan is to open Beta sometime between 1-7 July and there are no surprises. The setup will be same as official and once we're done checking stuff we'll focus on PK setup to check for skill issues too.

Please do not rely on rumors and take a look on topics that I moderate. Whenever there are news, they're posted by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    is there any reward for beta ?
    Professional Knights Online beta will be open for everyone sometime between 1-7 July. Specific ETA will be announced next week.

Those who'll be able to crash the server or use any kind of exploit during beta, will be rewarded with $ as long as you explain how you did it. Further information about this once beta begin.
    That's the only Beta reward.
    morf_is_a_looser likes this.

I think there should be a poll about such a suggestion

Let's come closer to BETA and we'll have time to discuss about such stuff.

---------------

Overall, thank you all for your positive comments.

I might dissapoint those who're expecting an official during June or early July though =/
    The server is way too far from being officially released yet. We're trying to get ready for a BETA within the next 2 weeks so, stay tuned I guess.

---------------

Just completed capture the flag event which someone suggested through skype. There are still some minor issues (checks) on it but more or less it works as expected.

Image doesn't show much (just that the event has begun and 5 "bosses - Etaroth xD" spawned once the "flag" was lured @town, you get the point though) but we're going to have more "under-development" videos posted @FB.
    Good news,nickos! Biatch is waiting for this server

Hyped for this one, count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post
    Good news,nickos! Biatch is waiting for this server
    hype hype biatch
    we are so ready!

Better to make this a Moradon drop, as difficult for random, non-clan people to get a clan or a party of 8 to make a kill. Make you main hard to kill in moradon, so people can find parties.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1