Page 40 of 125 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1872
Like Tree234Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | MYKO Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: XX/XX/20XX - XX:XX GMT+X]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | MYKO Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: XX/XX/20XX - XX:XX GMT+X] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal lol'd.. You're hosting a PSKO server for e-tard community, and label it as your "job" and ...
Page: 40


  1. #586
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    lol'd.. You're hosting a PSKO server for e-tard community, and label it as your "job" and then you ask people to find a job? PSKO should be hobby , not a job keep that in mind. You're last person to speak of job as you're bumping and making events 24/7.. nor you are really giving them a real answer you're just ignoring by speaking of rules that shouldn't imply for selling the accounts as they donated to get gear, and they should be able to do what they want with it..
    I'm not playing nor I'm calling it a job.
    I guess you've no idea about the difference between donations and job.

  2. #587
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I'm not playing nor I'm calling it a job.
    I guess you've no idea about the difference between donations and job.
    You sure as hell sounded like proud to be working at PSKO.

  3. #588
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You sure as hell sounded like proud to be working at PSKO.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3202131
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3201647

    These people made you to shut up twice, how many more times do you need to completely leave this "e-tard" community alone mr.IknowNothing ? lol

  4. #589
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3202131
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3201647

    These people made you to shut up twice, how many more times do you need to completely leave this "e-tard" community alone mr.IknowNothing ? lol
    fair enough, but not here to troll or judge just curious about what the answer would be about the fact you ban everyone who quit or try sell their account afterwards? They donated to game to keep it alive, yes.. but they also do it for the possiblity to sell it later and try make some of the money back, and if you aren't doing this for money as you're claiming then why it's such a problem?

  5. #590
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    fair enough, but not here to troll or judge just curious about what the answer would be about the fact you ban everyone who quit or try sell their account afterwards? They donated to game to keep it alive, yes.. but they also do it for the possiblity to sell it later and try make some of the money back, and if you aren't doing this for money as you're claiming then why it's such a problem?
    If you were a player, you'd read the rules first. Yes or no ?
    If you see something which you don't like, you don't join. Yes or no ?

    Obviously yes to both.

    So why to bypass the rules while you can just IGNORE this server ?

    P.S. I'm not asking anyone to download the client, to register, to play or to donate. For godssake...

  6. #591
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    fair enough, but not here to troll or judge just curious about what the answer would be about the fact you ban everyone who quit or try sell their account afterwards? They donated to game to keep it alive, yes.. but they also do it for the possiblity to sell it later and try make some of the money back, and if you aren't doing this for money as you're claiming then why it's such a problem?
    I'd wager the reasoning behind it is to avoid the fallout from scam cases. Given the option of wasting time dealing with them (or explaining that you really, really... really can't do anything about them) day in and day out (and they'll happen), or making it illegal, I'd choose to make it illegal -- or well, at the very least, make it clear that players who go that route will not be supported if the worst happens (it will happen).

    Out-of-game trades really aren't something you, as a server owner, have all that much control over, so making it legal/actively encouraging it is a really terrible idea.
    Banning for it is a little extreme, but if it's against the rules and done so openly after being warned, then I guess I'd find it acceptable depending on the exact case.

    That's my 2c anyway...
    nickos3 and NaRcoTiZeD like this.

  7. #592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Sigh my hater. I ask you to play ? I ask you to donate to support the server? No.

    Follow the rules and you won't have troubles. If you want to make some money, find a job. Play for fun, not for money.
    Lmao you got some real problems kid, I came and asked a simple question and you got all emotional. And its real funny you posted that seeing as that is exactly what your doing. I never even said anything bad about your server, some of my friends are enjoying it, I just dislike big mouth nerds who try and act high and mighty because they took some files from a forum and created a server and try and act like they are some big shot businessmen.

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I'm not playing nor I'm calling it a job.
    I guess you've no idea about the difference between donations and job.
    So whats your job?

    And when was I affiliated with vincent? LOL Your one of them dudes who has absolutely no friends and feels the need to give everyone a hateful reply. Dont wanna spam your topic though so have fun being a hypocrite and a nerd.

  8. #593
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    lol'd.. You're hosting a PSKO server for e-tard community, and label it as your "job" and then you ask people to find a job? PSKO should be hobby , not a job keep that in mind. You're last person to speak of job as you're bumping and making events 24/7.. nor you are really giving them a real answer you're just ignoring by speaking of rules that shouldn't imply for selling the accounts as they donated to get gear, and they should be able to do what they want with it..
    Hey hey, that's in my signature! Oh Em Gee, it is catching on!
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

  9. #594
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    1) http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3202276
    2) http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3202294
    3) http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3202297

    -------------------------

    Kill the GM Event is over.

    El Morad winners:
    1) 4DeaqLe
    2) Cene
    3) Machiavelli

    Karus winners:
    1) cool_boyz
    2) Jno
    3) TheFreeSouL

    -------------------------

    Lunar War at 3:00 AM Server Time.

  10. #595
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Kill the gm event was epic we made over 10k nps xD Btw u should do the following for the castle war:
    1.Close the cz
    2.Add catapults
    3.Add ladder trucks
    4.Or if 2 and 3 are not possible,every time theres CSW disable the winner so everyone haz to fight for it,it will be more interesting.
    zuka likes this.

  11. #596
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default


  12. #597
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Lunar War at 2:00 AM Server Time (in 3 hours).

  13. #598
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Nickos why is forbidden sell items for real cash? Whats ur point about it?

  14. #599
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monito View Post
    Nickos why is forbidden sell items for real cash? Whats ur point about it?
    for sure he will ignore u
    but i tell u why , just bcause money , if u cant buy items from ppls u will buy kcs for trade it in mora , premiums , or even buy item from him , but it isnt fair for ppls who donated server ... bccasue when they want donate him he smiling to they , but if u wanna take any % of ur moneys back he's smile changing to go fuck and respect the rules .. its a just double standards = u cant steal he , but he stealing producer of ko and develope game without license ...thiefs just have morality like that

  15. #600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monito View Post
    Nickos why is forbidden sell items for real cash? Whats ur point about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by LADY View Post
    for sure he will ignore u
    but i tell u why , just bcause money , if u cant buy items from ppls u will buy kcs for trade it in mora , premiums , or even buy item from him , but it isnt fair for ppls who donated server ... bccasue when they want donate him he smiling to they , but if u wanna take any % of ur moneys back he's smile changing to go fuck and respect the rules .. its a just double standards = u cant steal he , but he stealing producer of ko and develope game without license ...thiefs just have morality like that
    Sure, that may be the case. The more likely reasoning for it is this though:
    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I'd wager the reasoning behind it is to avoid the fallout from scam cases. Given the option of wasting time dealing with them (or explaining that you really, really... really can't do anything about them) day in and day out (and they'll happen), or making it illegal, I'd choose to make it illegal -- or well, at the very least, make it clear that players who go that route will not be supported if the worst happens (it will happen).

    Out-of-game trades really aren't something you, as a server owner, have all that much control over, so making it legal/actively encouraging it is a really terrible idea.
    Banning for it is a little extreme, but if it's against the rules and done so openly after being warned, then I guess I'd find it acceptable depending on the exact case.

    That's my 2c anyway...

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  3. Hits: 32
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-04-2014, 07:37 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 359
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 288
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:43 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  4. LifeKO - Light farm PK server
    By jasperno in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 02:23 PM
  5. TrueKO,Light Farm/PK server
    By akio9 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 12:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •