Page 42 of 279 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nah youre all wrong im right im always right just like my mom says nickos is a terrible admin brb ...
Page: 42

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Nah youre all wrong im right im always right just like my mom says nickos is a terrible admin brb gonna call my mom
    nickos3 likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Merry Christmas to everyone from ProfessionalKO (with some PK activity =P)

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Merry Christmas to everyone from ProfessionalKO (with some PK activity =P)

ne
    why not for all , e.g me ? if u wanna wish like that , should be precised - merry christmas for everyone donators

Quote Originally Posted by LADY View Post
    ne
    why not for all , e.g me ? if u wanna wish like that , should be precised - merry christmas for everyone donators
    We(the professionalko) wish merry christmas to everyone.
    Last edited by nickos3; 12-24-2014 at 04:24 PM. Reason: I'm gonna stay calm.

We(the professionalko) wish merry christmas to everyone, my brainless boy.
    my apologize

Nickos what is the new record of user online ? i see its already 350-400 lal.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Nickos what is the new record of user online ? i see its already 350-400 lal.
    413 is the record since sunday, bro. If I wasn't so busy IRL(christmas/some java projects to be done during holidays) it'd have more users online I believe... for some reason there are some people playing only if they chat with the GMs at the same time and if they don't get an answer they just quit -,-.
    Anyways, even with these DC(ddos) issues, it still hits 300+ online. Possibly 400+ again during this weekend. (Edit: even right now, there's DDoS attack going on lol)

The positive is that during the worst timezone it has 160-200 users online while it used to have 80-120 back then. Even the FT at 7:00 Server Time gets full now =)

413 is the record since sunday, bro. If I wasn't so busy IRL(christmas/some java projects to be done during holidays) it'd have more users online I believe... for some reason there are some people playing only if they chat with the GMs at the same time and if they don't get an answer they just quit -,-.
    Anyways, even with these DC(ddos) issues, it still hits 300+ online. Possibly 400+ again during this weekend. (Edit: even right now, there's DDoS attack going on lol)

The positive is that during the worst timezone it has 160-200 users online while it used to have 80-120 back then. Even the FT at 7:00 Server Time gets full now =)
    finally reached your goal i guess, gj on it really, i remmeber when i was playing 2 years ago on profersional it was a failture now its the best man

When are you gonna do the soac update,despite having a lot of positive stuff,there are a lot of negative stuff that pisses me off in the pk,the visual gliches,your anti tbl that i cant stealth and cure,also cancels torment and heals,and the client is anything but smooth,and i played 83 servers with all that shiny shit and i havent had issues like here.Also i get random log offs,i was merchantin and i just get loged out of the game <_<

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

same, I want to come back to play sometime but I'm getting alteast 5 dcs an hour

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    When are you gonna do the soac update,despite having a lot of positive stuff,there are a lot of negative stuff that pisses me off in the pk,the visual gliches,your anti tbl that i cant stealth and cure,also cancels torment and heals,and the client is anything but smooth,and i played 83 servers with all that shiny shit and i havent had issues like here.Also i get random log offs,i was merchantin and i just get loged out of the game <_<
    I hear you there, I was playing a priest and the normal cure get cancel, if you get scream its like getting shock stunt, the range of the party cc is horrible, like 5 meters compare to single cure that is like 15 meters. I dont know what kind of security the SOACS uses but I cant have other programs running along with KO. i.e putty, secure crt, terra, etc I use those to work....

Cure skills have been fixed long time ago (they were the first ones which were fixed). Stealth and Lupine skills will be OK after a server restart. We weren't aware of issues regarding these skills ... yesterday 2 guys reported that and now you too.

What kind of visual glitches and "client is anything but smooth" are you talking about ? Could you be more specific ?
    Even on my laptop the client's smooth to me (running skype/chrome and the start-up stuff like nvidia/daemon/sound).

About DCs, that's your network issue. Try using WTFast while playing. Unless you're talking about client crash, then it's something on your PC messing with the KO.exe
    If it's not any scan/update notification then it's a trojan/malware.

Cure skills have been fixed long time ago (they were the first ones which were fixed). Stealth and Lupine skills will be OK after a server restart. We weren't aware of issues regarding these skills ... yesterday 2 guys reported that and now you too.

What kind of visual glitches and "client is anything but smooth" are you talking about ? Could you be more specific ?
    Even on my laptop the client's smooth to me (running skype/chrome and the start-up stuff like nvidia/daemon/sound).

About DCs, that's your network issue. Try using WTFast while playing. Unless you're talking about client crash, then it's something on your PC messing with the KO.exe
    If it's not any scan/update notification then it's a trojan/malware.
    Mage skills also fail if they get bugged by faster casting animation. For example using Solid or Static Hemisphere while somebody is using ignition.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Mage skills also fail if they get bugged by faster casting animation. For example using Solid or Static Hemisphere while somebody is using ignition.
    That's because we're trying to make their skill casting more 'realistic'. Using another skill while previous skill (e.g. fire ball) is still in air ? meh =p.
    If you think that this is unfair then we can discuss about it.

That's because we're trying to make their skill casting more 'realistic'. Using another skill while previous skill (e.g. fire ball) is still in air ? meh =p.
    If you think that this is unfair then we can discuss about it.
    Actually it's just an issue when there are more than 1 mage around. It also cancels novas if somebody decides to use 70 nova instead of the 60 one

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1