Page 67 of 125 FirstFirst ... 17 57636465666768697071 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1872
Like Tree234Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | MYKO Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: XX/XX/20XX - XX:XX GMT+X]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | MYKO Farm/PK Server] [OFFICIAL: XX/XX/20XX - XX:XX GMT+X] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so when the NPC'S & updates going to be? more of 1 week till now lol...
Page: 67


  1. #991
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    59

    Default

    so when the NPC'S & updates going to be? more of 1 week till now lol

  2. #992
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    13

    Default

    If you are looking for a stabil server, you have to try this one.

  3. #993
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    27

    Default

    How do I install this game I downloaded it twice and knightonline.exe doesn't work. it just gives me some gibberish in another language once it finished decompressing.

  4. #994
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Launcher.exe

  5. #995
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Why does the resolution not stay as I set it? I tried setting it to 2560x1080p then click save changes and start but if i go back into options it seems to have auto changed to 3620x1527. Any suggestions?

  6. #996
    Member SeeYouInHeLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok View Post
    Why does the resolution not stay as I set it? I tried setting it to 2560x1080p then click save changes and start but if i go back into options it seems to have auto changed to 3620x1527. Any suggestions?
    Maybe client dont support this resolution xd

  7. #997
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Is there a way to get Shields with wep defense armors on them? I remember back in the day one of the most fun things about playing a priest healer was that since essentially the opposing party would try to take you out, it was a blast swapping defense armors and shields out durring a fight while also healing / curing your party members in the process. Any way for us to farm 40 dd shield or 40 ax/sword/club shield or and 48 spear defense shields? Cause that would be a big help to the pvp system for players that havent gotten their hands on a DoL, CS yet. Just a thought.

  8. #998
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I am feeling 2005-2006 Usko/Ares when l play the server. Yesterday l saw like 5 party together around the bowl, base and more. Best thing at the server is; rushing. You can start from base to bowl, or base to base. It is priceless.
    Lynx likes this.

  9. #999
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok View Post
    Is there a way to get Shields with wep defense armors on them? I remember back in the day one of the most fun things about playing a priest healer was that since essentially the opposing party would try to take you out, it was a blast swapping defense armors and shields out durring a fight while also healing / curing your party members in the process. Any way for us to farm 40 dd shield or 40 ax/sword/club shield or and 48 spear defense shields? Cause that would be a big help to the pvp system for players that havent gotten their hands on a DoL, CS yet. Just a thought.

    Yes, there are some ways to farm Anti defense armors and weapons. You can farm at; CZ Raven / Golem / Trolls but in my opinion; CZ Ravens are the best to get a fast drop. I got my Anti defense set from CZ Ravens.

  10. #1000
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HStealth View Post
    Yes, there are some ways to farm Anti defense armors and weapons. You can farm at; CZ Raven / Golem / Trolls but in my opinion; CZ Ravens are the best to get a fast drop. I got my Anti defense set from CZ Ravens.
    Yeah I knew about the armors, was myself farming apos and derus for them. But I was wondering about the shields like what would drop a large kite shield or round kite shield +6 with 40 wep defense?

  11. #1001
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok View Post
    Yeah I knew about the armors, was myself farming apos and derus for them. But I was wondering about the shields like what would drop a large kite shield or round kite shield +6 with 40 wep defense?
    Back when I was playing, Apostle were dropping them. I had my hand on a 48 DD shield. was pretty GG tho xD

  12. #1002
    Senior Member ImmortalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Best way to farm is create mage and do harpy aoe solo and get alot of medals and dd helmet etc.

  13. #1003
    Senior Member NaRcoTiZeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Fix login please now !!!!!!!!!!

  14. #1004

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HStealth View Post
    I am feeling 2005-2006 Usko/Ares when l play the server. Yesterday l saw like 5 party together around the bowl, base and more. Best thing at the server is; rushing. You can start from base to bowl, or base to base. It is priceless.
    feel the same feeling

  15. #1005
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    880

    Default

    still best server

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  3. Hits: 32
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-04-2014, 07:37 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 359
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 288
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:43 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  4. LifeKO - Light farm PK server
    By jasperno in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 02:23 PM
  5. TrueKO,Light Farm/PK server
    By akio9 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 12:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •