Page 68 of 279 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4172
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver still best server Still your opinion, and your opinion doesn't matter....
Page: 68

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    still best server
    Still your opinion, and your opinion doesn't matter.
    Vincents and Improved like this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Server maintenance at 9:00 AM and it will be completed at ~13:00 PM Server Time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    R you planing to give out the big scrolls through vote points again? Would be fcking awsome...
    Nope. Not anytime soon at least.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeYouInHeLL View Post
    I think you need change drop BF FRAGMENTS because now Random party cant farm normally since people pick all drop ( medals ) and queue is broken, one player can have two three (2-3) fragments and other player don't have any fragments because people alway's pick medals , in my opinion you need remove drop medals on BF Fragments and increase % drop to fragments this would allow farming random party and no one would become a victim of cheating(the victim) , opportunity makes the thief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Tbh i most agree with this. Though when i was farming solo ( and yes it was hard but i managed to that with low geared archer) it was nice to get some medals if not fragments. So maybe he can increase the drop rate since in my personal opinion the drop rate was a bit too low.
    We'll slightly increase the drop rate of fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    Not gonna lie, this is the BEST private server around. Moradon is full like old Usko and CZ is active as hell.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by HolyShit View Post
    so when the NPC'S & updates going to be? more of 1 week till now lol
    In few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by HStealth View Post
    If you are looking for a stabil server, you have to try this one.
    Thanks for your post

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok View Post
    Is there a way to get Shields with wep defense armors on them? I remember back in the day one of the most fun things about playing a priest healer was that since essentially the opposing party would try to take you out, it was a blast swapping defense armors and shields out durring a fight while also healing / curing your party members in the process. Any way for us to farm 40 dd shield or 40 ax/sword/club shield or and 48 spear defense shields? Cause that would be a big help to the pvp system for players that havent gotten their hands on a DoL, CS yet. Just a thought.
    Nope, the max you can get from rare shields is 24 defense.

----------------------------------------

And as we said 2 weeks ago:

Those who've been IP banned or their PC has been blocked from accessing ProfessionalKO between of the dates 26/09/2014 - 31/12/2014, their cases will be rechecked. Only those with a serious ban reason will remain blocked. Rest, will be unblocked on 27/03/2015 and that's the ~95% of our blocked users. Keep in mind that only IP bans and PC blocks are going to be lifted, NOT accounts or characters. In case you get blocked again, that's going to be permanent.
    Improved, Lynx and HStealth like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Nope.
    Nope, the max you can get from rare shields is 24 defense.

Would you consider changing this so that 40 wep defense shields drop? I just started playing and honestly its a little daunting to go into pvp even though I am lvl 72 because i just get 2 shotted by rogues. adding wepon defense shields would be a good thing for new players so that they can pvp and have some fun even if they arent geared very well. It used to be really fun trying to manage healing your party while tanking a few different classes and swapping gear and shields mid fight. In fact that was what I enjoyed most about playing kol back in the day. And its not like I'm gonna be getting a CS or DoL +8, or IN +IB anytime soon so this would allow noobs to farm for pvp gear a little faster. Just a thought, maybe you could ask around and see if ppl like this idea. Anyways my general impression of the server so far is that its a great community. Even met a few people from usko that I used to play with and I haven't talked to them in like 6 years. Everyone on this server is very polite and I would strongly recommend everyone play this server.

Would you consider changing this so that 40 wep defense shields drop? I just started playing and honestly its a little daunting to go into pvp even though I am lvl 72 because i just get 2 shotted by rogues. adding wepon defense shields would be a good thing for new players so that they can pvp and have some fun even if they arent geared very well. It used to be really fun trying to manage healing your party while tanking a few different classes and swapping gear and shields mid fight. In fact that was what I enjoyed most about playing kol back in the day. And its not like I'm gonna be getting a CS or DoL +8, or IN +IB anytime soon so this would allow noobs to farm for pvp gear a little faster. Just a thought, maybe you could ask around and see if ppl like this idea. Anyways my general impression of the server so far is that its a great community. Even met a few people from usko that I used to play with and I haven't talked to them in like 6 years. Everyone on this server is very polite and I would strongly recommend everyone play this server.
    Could you create a topic in our forums under suggestions sub-forum if you don't mind ? ;p

Server maintenance in 5 minutes.
    Improved likes this.

1. Sweeping Potion has been fixed.
    2. Selfname shield AC has been corrected.
    3. BDW turkish notices have been translated in english.
    4. Anti-cheat detections have been updated.
    5. El Morad Knights corrupted clan symbol file has been fixed.
    6. Party creation in LMS Event has been activated.
    7. Seal issue uppon name change has been fixed.
    8. The BDW registration from the NPC is now working.
    9. New KC & Premium vouchers exchange system has been implemented.
    10. New items type has been implemented.
    11. Selfname weapons, cardinal quest items, 70 quest stones, lich quest items, medals of courage and beginner accessories will remain non-tradeable but you'll be able to put them at inn to use them with the other characters of your account.
    12. BDW Registration counts are now visible client-side.
    13. The PM with the welcome message has been removed.
    14. The welcome message has been added to the chat.
    15. DM & LMS Events have become scheduled.
    16. Snow War NP gain/loss has been added.
    17. Snow War has been released.
    18. NPC for BDW Coupons has been added.
    19. Darkness Weapons have been released.
    20. Valkyrie Armors have been released.
    21. NPC for the Darkness Weapons quest has been added.
    22. NPC for the Valkyrie Armors quest has been added.
    23. Another 2 TB HDD & 320 GB SSD have been ordered and have been added to the host server.
    24. A 01/01/2015 - 26/03/2015 server-side clean-up has been made.
    25. Google Drive, Gamefront & Mega.co.nz download links for the updated (up to patch1311) client have been added.
    26. Enable/Disable Equipped Items View feature has been removed. Everyones items can now be seen.
    27. Viewing character information of characters which includes : or ; in their names (issue) has been fixed.
    28. The class change/nation transfer/gender change fails of characters with too long name or with : or ; included in their names (issue) has been fixed.
    29. Panel's homepage video has been changed.

Those who've been IP banned or their PC has been blocked from accessing ProfessionalKO between of the dates 26/09/2014 - 31/12/2014, their cases have been rechecked. Only those with a serious ban reason will remain blocked. Rest, have been unblocked, today, 27/03/2015 and that's the ~95% of our blocked users. Keep in mind that only IP bans and PC blocks have been lifted, NOT accounts or characters. In case you get blocked again, that's going to be permanent.

Darkness Weapons AP will be edited if it's necessary.
    HStealth and Lynx like this.

Quest & Item description will be announced later.

Server is online.

I don't really see how Darkness Items fit the server version. Quite a risky move may I say.

how do you get darkness items?

This is MYKO or other shit? Oldschoolko and other MYKO did not have to do anything , nikos just destroyed server i think
    I hate this patch if you dont rollback valkirie and darnkess i quit , i hope all myko players quit gl on other myko

Maybe add JAPKO items and lvl 85?

I hope this is a joke... april fools day?

gl hf
    Last edited by SeeYouInHeLL; 03-27-2015 at 10:26 AM. Reason: 1

Banned

Uhmmmm, I'll have one Darkness Spear, one Valkyrie set and a Big Mac packed for home.

Regards <3

got wings on char?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Could you create a topic in our forums under suggestions sub-forum if you don't mind ? ;p

Server maintenance in 5 minutes.
    Done, I hope you take what I say in the post seriously, as I really am enthusiastic about this suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    how do you get darkness items?
    Check the NPC @moradon, behind inn lol :|

Quote Originally Posted by SeeYouInHeLL View Post
    This is MYKO or other shit? Oldschoolko and other MYKO did not have to do anything , nikos just destroyed server i think
    I hate this patch if you dont rollback valkirie and darnkess i quit , i hope all myko players quit gl on other myko

Maybe add JAPKO items and lvl 85?

I hope this is a joke... april fools day?

gl hf
    MYKO had black/red chitins or bifrost items too ?
    These items are having custom stats. Just the appearance is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyra View Post
    got wings on char?
    Visually, nop. But we've wings as items which you can put on your shoulder.

Done, I hope you take what I say in the post seriously, as I really am enthusiastic about this suggestion.
    There are many things going on atm. I'll check it soon I believe.

Valkyries upgrade with trina has been added.
    Darkness Weapons upgrade bug has been fixed. If you burned your weapon before the last restart, take a look @ forums -> announcements.
    Darkness Weapons damage & lightning damage has been decreased.
    You can now view char info of those who use " " (space) in their name too.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1