Page 78 of 279 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4173
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nikos kanka, if i upload the pictures from team speak, real life, and some more your turk players will leave ...
Page: 78

Nikos kanka, if i upload the pictures from team speak, real life, and some more your turk players will leave the server.
    you have to think twice and do some shit about sahin. i will post them after the last item i have, cause i am selling all the shits right now.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    Nikos kanka, if i upload the pictures from team speak, real life, and some more your turk players will leave the server.
    you have to think twice and do some shit about sahin. i will post them after the last item i have, cause i am selling all the shits right now.
    I've checked the last 5 days of his trades/loots/commands. Nothing corrupt.
    All of his past actions have been checked (I check 'em on weekly base) too.

Go ahead and post some info about him being corrupt please. Unless you worry about any of the TheCOLONY clan members to be banned ?

i will kanka, i will upload them just gotta sell my last item, then i will upload here ts (record), whatsapp, and in-game screen shots. dont worry. i also know all of em in real life. thats my simple proof to you. you cant find from the last 5 days lol.

i will kanka, i will upload them just gotta sell my last item, then i will upload here ts (record), whatsapp, and in-game screen shots. dont worry. i also know all of em in real life. thats my simple proof to you. you cant find from the last 5 days lol.
    OK, I'm waiting.

bf rings are not working for mages magic damage for 4 months.you need to fix them asap

There is no new players at the server. Always the same parties are pking and bowl is just for lsiloon, nothing more. All i see on the server is Ego farm at CZ, this is the ONLY activity about PK. i didnt see any new player since weeks. if you see anyone on new name; its just NCS or any account which sold to someone.

There is no new players at the server. Always the same parties are pking and bowl is just for lsiloon, nothing more. All i see on the server is Ego farm at CZ, this is the ONLY activity about PK. i didnt see any new player since weeks. if you see anyone on new name; its just NCS or any account which sold to someone.
    I'm waiting the information about SahinBey's corruption (yet) so I can take actions about this.

Check your PM.

Check your PM.
    Replied .

Nikos, there are always karus/human knights clan members but no one in CZ. i say ALWAYS the same and only(max.) 2 party pking at cz nowadays.you can post how many pleayer leave the server also.

Nikos, there are always karus/human knights clan members but no one in CZ. i say ALWAYS the same and only(max.) 2 party pking at cz nowadays.you can post how many pleayer leave the server also.
    Seriously! There are always like 400 ppl online, but only like 40 ppl tops are in CZ to pk. The rest are farming or merchanting in moradon. Like what plans do you have to bring more ppl to CZ Nikos. You need more spawns that aren't ego's and you need closer spawn to bowl ie. titans or DM's. Cause there's no incentive to run that far out to get maybe 1 kill on a party doing titans just to town after. We need more ppl pking, it seems like you always see the same old faces. I don't get it everyone is just farming all the fking time. We're supposed to be playing this game to pk, not to farm.

I have played ProKo for 4 months , now i am still playing.This server was the best server ever i have played since xiegenon but the Turkish gm is fukking up the server. I log off when i saw sahinbey's char ( Alptug ) is online. Because i know this very well If u are against their clan or kill their clan members u get trouble with gm !!! What a mess !! I think u shouldn't assign a kid as gm ! If he is a Turkish kid / teenager , it makes it too dangerous...Despite all; this doesnt mean server is dead . Solution is so simple Fire the gm find another turkish guy , make some events actions etc. I believe this server will gather more people day by day...

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by PurieL View Post
    I have played ProKo for 4 months , now i am still playing.This server was the best server ever i have played since xiegenon but the Turkish gm is fukking up the server. I log off when i saw sahinbey's char ( Alptug ) is online. Because i know this very well If u are against their clan or kill their clan members u get trouble with gm !!! What a mess !! I think u shouldn't assign a kid as gm ! If he is a Turkish kid / teenager , it makes it too dangerous...Despite all; this doesnt mean server is dead . Solution is so simple Fire the gm find another turkish guy , make some events actions etc. I believe this server will gather more people day by day...
    That was one of the reasons that made me quit the server and start doing the idiot(which finally got me fucked up cause i didnt get any help after being hacked),just didnt want to show profs of such evidence.
    I loved the server for 6 months,but every guy that i played with ended leaving the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    That was one of the reasons that made me quit the server and start doing the idiot(which finally got me fucked up cause i didnt get any help after being hacked),just didnt want to show profs of such evidence.
    I loved the server for 6 months,but every guy that i played with ended leaving the server.
    Too many people did it like u.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

-1 to dis server

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM