Page 80 of 279 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4171
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Vincents Nice to see you evaluating it from both sides of the fence -sarcasm- Tell us who ...
Page: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Nice to see you evaluating it from both sides of the fence -sarcasm- Tell us who you really are,
    Rly professional. Thumbs up. That's why Twostars and Aesteris are in a galaxy far far away from the rest.
    Vincents likes this.

Banned Member

I cant understand how people play on a server where the admin ignores every kind of topic made at forums for 1 or 2 weeks,and he calls himself "professional".
    Just lol.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    That 350 KC Voucher is from the rabbit event. Not from PUS.
    Since it's still a voucher, is there a menu for exchanging it at that NPC that he's not using?

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    I cant understand how people play on a server where the admin ignores every kind of topic made at forums for 1 or 2 weeks,and he calls himself "professional".
    Just lol.
    You played it.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchItUp View Post
    You played it.
    You just said it.Played.Past action which has ended.
    And im glad it ended,because like i mentioned before,nikos took a very long and dark path,and it will lead to the destruction of the server.Just for example,from march to april,the server lost more than 100 players,i barely see 275 online anymore.
    Anyway im out of this topic,nothing lost here =D

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchItUp View Post
    Oh the whole drama between ps admins. Vincent, bashing nikos doesn't make your private server better than his or backwards, actually it only shows how immature and unprofessional both are. Stop the bs and go make something better than Apexko or stfu.

Now Nikos, for the love of god there are plenty topics in Profko forums that need your attention.
    Which topics are you talking about ?

Just lol.
    Because there are people who play to have fun (this can be: farm, exp or pk and can be done on a stable server). Not to chat with the GMs.
    Thanks god 90% of our population is healthy and knows that nobody forces 'em to play and they play legally without causing any issues, so the people who're stupid and runs into issues every day are only few people.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Since it's still a voucher, is there a menu for exchanging it at that NPC that he's not using?
    Yes.

You just said it.Played.Past action which has ended.
    And im glad it ended,because like i mentioned before,nikos took a very long and dark path,and it will lead to the destruction of the server.Just for example,from march to april,the server lost more than 100 players,i barely see 275 online anymore.
    Anyway im out of this topic,nothing lost here =D
    Yeah, not that the server's 7 months old, nope, not at all.
    But you know what, there were rumors that server's dying even 5 months ago, 3 months ago, 2 months ago. I got used to it.
    There are *PK* (see, I won't even name farm servers) servers out there which hardly have 50 users in CZ and their moradon zone is always dead so what da fak ? show some respect and gtfo.

------------------

Also, the rumors about SahinBey, that's all bullshit. That slowed down our events but they'll be started again during this weekend.

Which topics are you talking about ?

Because there are people who play to have fun (this can be: farm, exp or pk and can be done on a stable server). Not to chat with the GMs.
    Thanks god 90% of our population is healthy and knows that nobody forces 'em to play and they play legally without causing any issues, so the people who're stupid and runs into issues every day are only few people.

Yes.

Yeah, not that the server's 7 months old, nope, not at all.
    But you know what, there were rumors that server's dying even 5 months ago, 3 months ago, 2 months ago. I got used to it.
    There are *PK* (see, I won't even name farm servers) servers out there which hardly have 50 users in CZ and their moradon zone is always dead so what da fak ? show some respect and gtfo.

------------------

Also, the rumors about SahinBey, that's all bullshit. That slowed down our events but they'll be started again during this weekend.
    I thought that events are just for dead servers?
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NutellaBadger View Post
    I thought that events are just for dead servers?
    They are. But we do events only once in a week (or, we used to, till 2 months ago) ?
    I don't remember any boss event on ProfessionalKO though ?

Is there any problem ?

[QUOTE=nickos3;3216475]Which topics are you talking about ?]
    The suggestions page could use some responses

[QUOTE=maskedpatel;3216483]
    Which topics are you talking about ?]
    The suggestions page could use some responses
    You'll see the actions in the update list =p
    It doesn't need any replies. I just have some questions I wanna make.

They are. But we do events only once in a week (or, we used to, till 2 months ago) ?
    I don't remember any boss event on ProfessionalKO though ?

Is there any problem ?
    Nope officer just minding my own business.

Good, server gaming now

this is one of best servers for me. u should try this server. and also u can find active GMs many times in game.

anyways im so happy to playing here

Of course Profko is a gg server, it's nice to know that some actions are on the way regarding cz/farm/etc. Myko servers tend to get repetitive after a while, I hope Nikos can keep it fresh. We all want to be amazed like the first time we get a good loot from boss.

Banned Member

Some respect to Someone who claims to be professional when he doesnt even know how to make monthly symbols work ?you had to get it done by someone else so bitch please,also you contradice yourself with that legendary quote: events are for dead servers.
    Nobody is trying to disrespect ur server,you did it yourself without any help with cases like baning people for selling items,not helping players with scamming issues,ignoring cheating reports when they were known babashoppers,plenty of people reported sahinbey helping his turkish friends and you keep denying it so yes,0 Fucking respect to you,u got problems with lot of People,did u ever use ur brain to guess why?
    GG.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM