Page 81 of 279 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4171
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Daenerys Some respect to Someone who claims to be professional when he doesnt even know how to ...
Page: 81

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    Some respect to Someone who claims to be professional when he doesnt even know how to make monthly symbols work ?you had to get it done by someone else so bitch please,also you contradice yourself with that legendary quote: events are for dead servers.
    Nobody is trying to disrespect ur server,you did it yourself without any help with cases like baning people for selling items,not helping players with scamming issues,ignoring cheating reports when they were known babashoppers,plenty of people reported sahinbey helping his turkish friends and you keep denying it so yes,0 Fucking respect to you,u got problems with lot of People,did u ever use ur brain to guess why?
    GG.
    The monthly symbols are working for couple of months already.
    Events are for dead servers, yes. Only the GMs of dead servers are doing events daily, to increase the users online count.
    I don't give a shit if you respect me or not. Show some respect to the server and its players and gtfo.
    What problems are you talking about exactly ? I own a KO private server. Dealt with shitload of crash exploits & attacks, fake character data loss, scams and server's yet alive due to the work we(the staff) do and the support of our community. The server doesn't have any issues & it's stable. I'm the happiest person around at the moment.
    I've problems with many people ? IamCoolz, Vincent, Grobar and their crew are "many people" ? meh. I'm sure that an event on ProfessionalKO saying "Go to G4L, bump our topic and win KC" 'd bring this forum alive with 200+ posts and 90% of 'em creating a new account. I chose to have problems with those people so I care less about 'em and about that shitty side of the G4L community.
    SahinBey doesn't help anyone. His GM character has never been used for something that it shouldn't be used for. NotSoBad's clan started all this, he commented here (2nd post above urs), go ask him.
    GG.

Banned Senior Member

Oh you have dealt with so many crash exploits, in other words, Osman has dealt with so much crash exploits and you have sat back. I lol'd.
    Ribb and Vincents like this.

I did no want to upload whatsapp pics i have from turk friend, but seems like nikos doesnt care and still wants a proof. those are proofs from turkish players on your server Nickos.

A turk friend from your server wanted me to upload those pictures, and they are all talking about it on their own KO forum. Seems like your going to lose your turkish players Nickos.
    If you log and check Moradon you can see lotsa S > RED SET+8, Iron Set spams.

BTW, you can say its just a fukin' watsapp picture, but turks call it proof cause the guy who got those pictures is well known player on your server and everyone trust him cause he was a legend member before he
    sold the items so i also trust him.

Pictures are from Legend clan watsapp and there are more, i upload here just a few to show what the fuk is happening on ProKO.

I also want to say everyone;
    you have to be stupid if you dont see whats happenin behind the server with Sahin and Nickos. you dont need any proof to be sure if you play like 1 or 2 months with well knowns in game.

http://i.hizliresim.com/Am0r47.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/4gZy70.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/JY7bRq.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/Oq34Y0.jpg

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    I did no want to upload whatsapp pics i have from turk friend, but seems like nikos doesnt care and still wants a proof. those are proofs from turkish players on your server Nickos.

A turk friend from your server wanted me to upload those pictures, and they are all talking about it on their own KO forum. Seems like your going to lose your turkish players Nickos.

BTW, you can say its just a fukin' watsapp picture, but turks call it proof cause the guy who got those pictures is well known player on your server and everyone trust him cause he was a legend member before he

Pictures are from Legend clan watsapp and there are more, i upload here just a few to show what the fuk is happening on ProKO.

you have to be stupid if you dont see whats happenin behind the server with Sahin and Nickos. you dont need any proof to be sure if you play like 1 or 2 months with well knowns in game.

WOW hahahHa,i guesz thats the end of this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post

I've checked the pictures.
    1) where's the corruption ?
    2) where's the proof of the corruption ?

Meh, your brain. #fail. You're just a kid lol.

WOW hahahHa,i guesz thats the end of this server.
    Yeah, a server with 20+ users online is a dead server. Good point.
    Specifically from the above funny-to-read post.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I've checked the pictures.
    1) where's the corruption ?
    2) where's the proof of the corruption ?

Meh, your brain. #fail. You're just a kid lol.

Yeah, a server with 20+ users online is a dead server. Good point.
    Specifically from the above funny-to-read post.
    Are you blind or ..?
    SahinBey on the same whatsapp group of some turkish players,which are inside Legends clan,which is the most geared clan ingame,with the biggest number of turks,the images show a conversation between players and the GM of your server talking about koxp/bugs/macros and where SahinBey admits to have an ingame char(INSIDE LEGENDS CLAN W00T L33T),i thought that was illegal?That a GM has an ingame character to play?
    So much wow again.
    You got no defense man,just fuck it,no point to lose time replying to a brainless geek.

Are you blind or ..?
    SahinBey on the same whatsapp group of some turkish players,which are inside Legends clan,which is the most geared clan ingame,with the biggest number of turks,the images show a conversation between players and the GM of your server talking about koxp/bugs/macros and where SahinBey admits to have an ingame char(INSIDE LEGENDS CLAN W00T L33T),i thought that was illegal?That a GM has an ingame character to play?
    So much wow again.
    You got no defense man,just fuck it,no point to lose time replying to a brainless geek.
    His professionalism in terms of support may be shoddy, but being in the most geared clan because it has the most active player's doesn't make him corrupt, i admit tho a GM talking about using macro etc just goes to show he doesn't really respect the position hes been given.

Are you blind or ..?
    SahinBey on the same whatsapp group of some turkish players,which are inside Legends clan,which is the most geared clan ingame,with the biggest number of turks,the images show a conversation between players and the GM of your server talking about koxp/bugs/macros and where SahinBey admits to have an ingame char,i thought that was illegal?
    So much wow again.
    Nope.
    According the pictures, SahinBey is talking with Arif (whos illegal character's banned since februrary and keeps begging me on skype to unban him - M0nkeyDLuffy).
    He's asking Arif to send him a combo/macro that's later sent to me to get it detectable from our anti-cheat.
    and according the last translate, sahinbey talks with Samet (who's banned in the last 2 weeks - P0seidon) about "ALL THE BUGS" ? Server's 7 months old and I can ensure you that there has never been any other bug except of the Ring packet exploit (which is the reason M0nkeyDLuffy and another guy were banned 3 months ago). I've contacts with X-master (the guy who made that tool and later on sold it) so I know very well how all this started better than anyone else.

and where SahinBey admits to have an ingame char,i thought that was illegal?
    He's never used GM to search/kill/spawn anything nor to inject items. Why you thought that this is illegal ?

------

Also, according SahinBey, the above pictures are fake (made by you).
    So the only true picture is this: http://i.hizliresim.com/AmZRZr.png.

#fail Ribb.

Fake, and i am a kid huh? a big LOL from me.

Stop coverin' Sahin and actin' like a man. Its all real pictures, i sent you the real picture cause you have to see the phone number also. But i blocked phone numbers here cause of the Topic. Respect some first of all.

And i do not lie here, no need to lie also, when i talk about your server, no one pay to me lol Nickos. what an idiot who cant see whats happenin'. your server is fucked up cause of ur GM.

BTW Nickos, whole Turkish community know Whos Alptug in game now. Hes Sahin and we all know this.

You lose your english community, now it's happenin to turkish players like me.

I leave the server.

I had issues with that GM with my clan while we played there,i even post a ss of people from Legend clan bug abusing but in the end they got a 3 day ban for WH and thats it,so we gave up.No offence to nikos just pick your GM team better next time,also we knew Sahin had a in game char with in that clan Zeus told us,you know the guy that you banned for selling a char then made him a whole new char with nps and items he had.
    Kallop and Vincents like this.

A very good plan to fuck up a server but you have failed Ribb

First of all, yes I played here with some characters such as priest, warrior, assassin and mages. Why is this disturbing you? I have to play with these chars because when someone complain me about skills or sth like that I have to be really sure what is the wrong. Anyways...

Nickos is always checking SahinBey (me) if there is any strange trade/loot/commands/.../zones... If there was a wrong with me, he would ban SahinBey. I know many Turkish GMs another servers or here (before this database), all of them failed because they wanted to help their friends. Thats why im here for 8 months because I'm clear. There is no reason to blame me or our server.

Samet, Arif and some of the players are my friends more than 10 years. But this does not make them luckeir than the others. If they do a mistake, i applicate the server rules. As i did before. I banned M0ndeydLuffy, (Arif), P0seidon (Samet), muted, sent to jail etc. I have never given them any items or coins.

Its nice to see that iam not alone here. AND Nickos, i told you on PM 2 days ago that im not trying to kill your effort on this server, check my whatsapp pics and take care about the server gm cause we pay and donates BUT you just talked bullshit and like i said, no one here is trying to kill your server but you left no choice.

Personally I believe Legends is an active clan. Theyve been playing for months and they do spend time in the game, so I don't believe cheating is how they got their gear.

Banned Senior Member

Ribb, you have to got to be the best photoshop master on G4L. So fake photos.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1