Page 86 of 279 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Daenerys NotSoBad im BOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry mate. Just doing my duty. Rage at me if you will....
Page: 86

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    NotSoBad im BOOOOOOOOOOO
    Sorry mate. Just doing my duty. Rage at me if you will.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Kinda hard for new commers, just started and thers no1 to xp with or farm with, cant farm master items OR get high lvld since xping in cz is kinda hard
    u should do something about this or ur server will die. no newcommers will come and the ones that are playing will get bored
    maskedpatel likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

nikos a lot of people need your reply in Ban Appeal section at the forum... you banned a lot of people without giving specific reason, 50% of the active players are banned... what is it that you're trying to do really?

--Edit: seems like nikos already replied 90% of the forum topics, thanks m8 but please reconsider adding more staff members, I doubt you'd be able to handle everything by yourself.

Server is getting better so far as long as the players get enough support soo thumbs up!
    Last edited by MrHolyShiit; 04-30-2015 at 03:44 PM.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Kinda hard for new commers, just started and thers no1 to xp with or farm with, cant farm master items OR get high lvld since xping in cz is kinda hard
    u should do something about this or ur server will die. no newcommers will come and the ones that are playing will get bored
    Any suggestions ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Any suggestions ?
    Bring back some type of voting incentive (even if not scrolls). Helps server grow immensely, since most people won't care to vote without a reward

Thanks for everything ProfessionalKO but we decided to quit server since 2 days ago, there were alot of corruption on here talking with my friends 36 members actually is moving out there it's not much support on the forum none of them are solving by the admin seeing on ban appeal also some friends were banned innocently also server has 150 online 75human-75Orcs which 100 of them are on merchaning all the fucking day 25-25 Pking even less we got bored goodbye!
    eddyra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyShit View Post
    Thanks for everything ProfessionalKO but we decided to quit server since 2 days ago, there were alot of corruption on here talking with my friends 36 members actually is moving out there it's not much support on the forum none of them are solving by the admin seeing on ban appeal also some friends were banned innocently also server has 150 online 75human-75Orcs which 100 of them are on merchaning all the fucking day 25-25 Pking even less we got bored goodbye!
    Legends players weren't the only ones who used to sell items with real money. They were just lucky that they couldn't get ban for it because SahinBey was protecting 'em. If that's a corruption which has affected your gameplay, then OK.
    ProfessionalKO has the most users online than any other server (including PK servers) and the most users in CZ than any other server (including PK servers). There are always enough users online to PK against or with plus to sell/buy items since the moradon is crowded (thanks god).
    All of the forum topics have been answered except of 3 so no, there's no topic that's not solved.
    Goodbye, lol.

Banned Senior Member

Total users online: 185

El Morad: 91 Karus: 94
    Orcs in CZ: 30
    Humans in CZ: 13

this is "the most"?
    maybe 2-3 month ago but not now ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Total users online: 185

El Morad: 91 Karus: 94
    Orcs in CZ: 30
    Humans in CZ: 13

this is "the most"?
    maybe 2-3 month ago but not now ^^
    Uhm, just check it out in 9 hours. But yeah, 43 users in CZ, during a weak time (europeans at school/work, americans/peruvians/brazilians sleeping, can't expect much just from the malaysians/indonesians INCLUDING that everyone's in their examinations period) are more than enough.
    Check out PK servers at the moment. There are about 20 users in CZ.

Banned Senior Member

I checked at night when american/peruvian/brazilian don't sleep and it was 8 vs 15 at cz so?
    This server was good but you killed it, this is fact.
    eddyra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    I checked at night when american/peruvian/brazilian don't sleep and it was 8 vs 15 at cz so?
    This server was good but you killed it, this is fact.
    If you checked it at 22:00 server time, you'd realise that there were 100 users in CZ.
    If you checked it at 00:00 server time, you'd realise that there 150 users registered for BDW.
    If you checked it at 2:00, you'd realise that there were 70 users in CZ and about 2x parties vs 2x parties (excluding the farm spot raids from several players).

SahinBey's corruption didn't affect anything nor the updates that we did.
    It's

1) my inactivity.
    2) the crash exploits that koray abused.
    3) the weekend Kill the GM & Etaroth events that's stopped since months ago.
    4) the often (re-)launches of reputed servers (OSKO, YOURKO, MYKO SEA/MY, ApexKO etc etc).
    5) server's too old to gain many newcomers daily, anymore.

which dropped our population.

But don't worry, server's not dying.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

i dont have any suggestion to that tbh.:/ im just saying its kinda hard for solo players and newcommers. if u dont do something about that really quick ull server will die even faster then u think

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    SahinBey's corruption didn't affect anything nor the updates that we did.
    It's

1) my inactivity.
    2) the crash exploits that koray abused.
    3) the weekend Kill the GM & Etaroth events that's stopped since months ago.
    4) the often (re-)launches of reputed servers (OSKO, YOURKO, MYKO SEA/MY, ApexKO etc etc).
    5) server's too old to gain many newcomers daily, anymore.

which dropped our population.

But don't worry, server's not dying.
    Add also that apparently it's okay to get chars with NPs to boost clan and change clan ranking.

Also there are many topics in suggestion forums and most of them were overlooked or not answered, bringing like no discussion. Many people that I knew on server left and many of my own clannies left too. What the guys are telling you is true and you keep like saying "lol" or trying to argue with them, why just don't you listen to them? Bro, they are your players and they are not happy with something you should listen to them, like when everybody was pointing at Sahinbey favoring his friends, we were not lying at all, we were stating something that in the end happened to be true. Same with population in CZ, why do you even discuss this when you know it's true? It's worthless to compare with other servers, you should be worried about yours not others, if other server has 10 people in CZ but yours has 15, is because yours is better or it's because both are mediocre and can't bring more people? 100 plus people but most of them in moradon, it's true. No one is actually playing seriously because it's a myko server and there's nothing else to do, just to kill the same people over and over, and some of them were reported as cheaters, np exploiters and such long time ago.

We took a break from server, honestly, there isn't nothing to do. Why will be bother to go CZ if people can buy/get/whatever chars with NPs to boost the rankings and our work is gone to the drain? We've been telling about ego spawns and farming options in CZ but you didn't listen, only after many started quitting you decided to do something about it and now you're saying you're gonna add pus items to some mobs and add more bitfrost spawns. A little bit too late in my opinion because some people already left.
    ImmortalOne and eddyra like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchItUp View Post
    Add also that apparently it's okay to get chars with NPs to boost clan and change clan ranking.

Also there are many topics in suggestion forums and most of them were overlooked or not answered, bringing like no discussion. Many people that I knew on server left and many of my own clannies left too. What the guys are telling you is true and you keep like saying "lol" or trying to argue with them, why just don't you listen to them? Bro, they are your players and they are not happy with something you should listen to them, like when everybody was pointing at Sahinbey favoring his friends, we were not lying at all, we were stating something that in the end happened to be true. Same with population in CZ, why do you even discuss this when you know it's true? It's worthless to compare with other servers, you should be worried about yours not others, if other server has 10 people in CZ but yours has 15, is because yours is better or it's because both are mediocre and can't bring more people? 100 plus people but most of them in moradon, it's true. No one is actually playing seriously because it's a myko server and there's nothing else to do, just to kill the same people over and over, and some of them were reported as cheaters, np exploiters and such long time ago.

We took a break from server, honestly, there isn't nothing to do. Why will be bother to go CZ if people can buy/get/whatever chars with NPs to boost the rankings and our work is gone to the drain? We've been telling about ego spawns and farming options in CZ but you didn't listen, only after many started quitting you decided to do something about it and now you're saying you're gonna add pus items to some mobs and add more bitfrost spawns. A little bit too late in my opinion because some people already left.
    You're wrong about everything.
    1. There's none topic in Suggestions section which has been ignored. We're aware of everyones suggestion. If we like it, we apply it. There are many suggestions which we've applied so far and there're also many other suggestions which we're going to apply as long as there are >0 users online. Some will be applied in X days, some others in X months. They'll be applied when we find it necessary. As long as we see no point on replying anywhere, then we do not reply.
    2. People come and go. If people don't like the staff, or the server's concept, they are free to leave. Your clannies left, some others joined. Many old players left and returned many times on the server (i.e. official KO's, SexyKO). Personally I don't have any problem with it and according the people who're playing at the moment, I don't see 'em having any problem with it either. Players keeps the server alive and as you can see it's still one of the most active servers around.
    3. It's clear that selling items or accounts for real cash is forbidden and it's bannable. Sadly or not, there always going to be some people who'll be escaped. But these cases are only a few comparing to other servers due to our rule & most of the players helping by reporting such sellers. 99% of the G4L users (the obvious haters) were blaming us about the bans & that rule at all so what happened, have you changed your mind now ? There are many servers which applied the same rule after they saw how much helpful it is for the server's lifetime (bazinga, grobar's server and others) but I doubt that anyone turned their topic into a flame war like all of you did in here in the past.

I know it hurts to see ProfessionalKO online yet (and it'll be kept online+active for more months) but, meh.

http://professionalko.com/?page=rankings&act=monthly
    Last edited by nickos3; 05-01-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Te relaunches? I don't believe Apex KO has had a relaunch, also your server doesn't have the most users for a PK server, several other turkish servers destroy your numbers. Get out of the virtual world you're living in Nikos, your server is dying.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1