Page 128 of 279 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 The killstreak sounds are not triggered from the game. You cannot turn 'em off. So, its ...
Page: 128

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    The killstreak sounds are not triggered from the game. You cannot turn 'em off.
    So, its worth something

uzk

wretched dubbing (masterkill-godlike-megakill delete please!!)

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Anything that existed on the server that should be removed (i.e. darkness weapons, valkyrie armor) ?

Anything that did not exist on the server that we should implement ?

Anything that existed on the server that should be removed (i.e. darkness weapons, valkyrie armor)
    Darkness weapons, Elemental damage boosting melee damage, all sorts of HP builds, because they're busted as fuck. Really, the game is more fun when people are easier to kill. Only priests should be able to tank since it's kind of their job. Those are pretty much the only things that come to mind.

The main issue with HP builds in 70-72 cap is that it increases the power of 10k party heal, which is already a ridiculously strong skill. Nobody deals more than 5-6k damage in the time it takes to cast 10k party heal, so nobody should have any more hp than that.

As for mages, just nerf ice and lightning damage from the very beginning. If there are people who wish to play mage, then force them to play fire. People always want to nerf mage damage instead of focusing on smarter nerfs. Ice and lightning mages are strong in melee parties even without damage, so if you want to do damage, you should be forced to play fire. With Novas anyway, I don't really care about the rest. Warriors have always been the best class in the game and they always will be.

I recall trying to play BP back in the day and I think it was just impossible. There was no way of surviving while still having enough damage to kill people. So something to help BPs survive, like weapon defense or HP is pretty good. I don't mind having paper priests with high HP either, since it's a trade-off. -AC for +HP.

That's pretty much what comes to mind. Priests are pretty weak overall from my experience. Kind of makes playing priest annoying since if you're the target, you will die due to cancels or stuns or slows. Hell, 5 sins can delete a priest with just parasite or malice in a couple seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Elemental damage boosting melee damage
    You mean to completely remove the elemental damage or to become mage-restricted ?

Edit: how about keeping the same HP stats for both red&black priest armors (in case we keep these armors) and reducing the HP stats of the rest classes by 50% (1/2) ?
    Last edited by nickos3; 06-03-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Will play this server, when it comes online.

uzk

when will be opened?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

You mean to completely remove the elemental damage or to become mage-restricted ?

Edit: how about keeping the same HP stats for both red&black priest armors (in case we keep these armors) and reducing the HP stats of the rest classes by 50% (1/2) ?
    well in any case, having warriors use flame ring so they get extra fire on hellbreaker R is absolutely stupid and just ruins the economy for any other type of ring basically and makes raptors completely useless

so at the very-least do not allow melee classes to gain any benefit from wearing those rings

I think the mage part will require testing, given the best armors and whatnot to see how much damage mages will do with and without the rings.

Elemental rings have to be only available for mages. I recall seeing people using full HP sets with Scorpion Bows and the like with elemental damage rings, just because their damage was high enough even without dex or str in their builds. Priests having high HP bonus is completely fine. I think there's a problem when warriors/rogues get insane amounts of health bonus for free, since all their best items give them health bonus anyway (Iron neck, ROLs).

Maybe redesign black chitins to have less defense but more dex? Like less AC for more AP trade-off?

Quote Originally Posted by uzk View Post
    when will be opened?
    The client is almost up-to-date and could be uploaded within the next days. That means BETA could start in about 2-3 weeks. There are still some server-side "bugs" & some "half-coded" features but those things can be worked while BETA is active.
    So, yeah. Once we announce BETA date, you'll be informed about official date too.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    well in any case, having warriors use flame ring so they get extra fire on hellbreaker R is absolutely stupid and just ruins the economy for any other type of ring basically and makes raptors completely useless

so at the very-least do not allow melee classes to gain any benefit from wearing those rings

I think the mage part will require testing, given the best armors and whatnot to see how much damage mages will do with and without the rings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Elemental rings have to be only available for mages. I recall seeing people using full HP sets with Scorpion Bows and the like with elemental damage rings, just because their damage was high enough even without dex or str in their builds. Priests having high HP bonus is completely fine. I think there's a problem when warriors/rogues get insane amounts of health bonus for free, since all their best items give them health bonus anyway (Iron neck, ROLs).

Maybe redesign black chitins to have less defense but more dex? Like less AC for more AP trade-off?
    Thanks to both of you for your opinions.

@Kallop, I think that rogues and warriors AP is already too high ? :P I mean, sure reducing armor AC might work but increasing AP might unbalance the classes ? just a thought. We'll check all this anyway during beta.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

If u guys wanna see tank priest just make cap 80 . Ez job

The client is almost up-to-date and could be uploaded within the next days. That means BETA could start in about 2-3 weeks. There are still some server-side "bugs" & some "half-coded" features but those things can be worked while BETA is active.
    So, yeah. Once we announce BETA date, you'll be informed about official date too.

Thanks to both of you for your opinions.

@Kallop, I think that rogues and warriors AP is already too high ? :P I mean, sure reducing armor AC might work but increasing AP might unbalance the classes ? just a thought. We'll check all this anyway during beta.

Well I don't really see how the armors would be too viable without a gimmick like that, if you remove the hp bonus anyway. Just figured it would be fun for archers especially. Rogues and warriors AP isn't an issue. It's the issue that they're tanky AND deal damage. If they're more like mages, who die with a couple hits, it's not a problem.

havent played KO in a few years but heres a few tweaks I thought of that would greatly add to the game

- completely remove novas out of teh game
    - give stealth to warriors
    - switch raptor to a single handed weapon
    - make anvil rate 3% to + 2
    - delete el morad nation, implement completely different race but with the exact same features and bugs (very important step)
    - make America great again pls

jokes aside, looking forward to play again.

looking forward to try this server, good luck

Was great when it was open. WIll be back.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1