Page 5 of 279 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 Please go and learn a coding language and create your own stuff. 'Cause you're the #1 ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Please go and learn a coding language and create your own stuff. 'Cause you're the #1 leecher in the PSKO community.
    P.S. and yet, you're the worst server owner i've ever seen.
    excuse me? I am probably the only one here who never requested two for help nor asked for patches... We agree to disagree on that, but i am sure people would vouch for my server if i'd reopen it anytime. It was the only server (ever?) without PUS... I paid it myself for all those months and yet the dedicated stands. I am not short on money nor need pathetic actions as you.

no I do not have anything against the server, but just heard it's dying (or how you call it losing population whatever.) and though of commenting.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    excuse me? I am probably the only one here who never requested two for help nor asked for patches... We agree to disagree on that, but i am sure people would vouch for my server if i'd reopen it anytime. It was the only server (ever?) without PUS... I paid it myself for all those months and yet the dedicated stands. I am not short on money nor need pathetic actions as you.

no I do not have anything against the server, but just heard it's dying (or how you call it losing population whatever.) and though of commenting.
    The only one, in here, who never requested two for help nor asked for patches.
    Does it make you better of anyone in here? Nope.
    You never asked for help because you were always using default database and server files with their default features.
    Even someone who visits snoxd for first time in their life 'd get a server like yours running.

People would vouch for your server.
    Who ? the 1-7 players who used to play since the launch day?

It was the only server without PUS
    Firstly, was it the only one ?
    Secondly, your last 1 (or 2) launch(es) have had PUS.

I am not short on money nor need pathetic actions as you.
    Did you login to check the PUS ?
    It doesn't have anything that worth buying. Even blue chests and boss summon scrolls aint added.
    Afterall, I didn't force people to pay to login and play. If they want to donate ? it's up to them.

just heard it's dying (or how you call it losing population whatever.) and though of commenting.
    Let the people who play on the server to comment or to complain.

---------

Now, please, go learn some ASM to patch your exploited server.
    Bump for the jealous and hater, nerd.

Mortal all i've seen you do is comment useless stuff on peoples threads, i dont know why but all of the snoxd dev's have come over to ko4life to cause problem's and not even bother with there own server, if i remember rightly you lost all of your players to a rival server back in the day, not that you had many, 50 ish and then decided to try to attack there web server ha, give everyone a break and stop commenting shit on other peoples server topics and go sort your own out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Mortal all i've seen you do is comment useless stuff on peoples threads, i dont know why but all of the snoxd dev's have come over to ko4life to cause problem's and not even bother with there own server, if i remember rightly you lost all of your players to a rival server back in the day, not that you had many, 50 ish and then decided to try to attack there web server ha, give everyone a break and stop commenting shit on other peoples server topics and go sort your own out.
    wait.. what? I never attacked any server nor I had desire to. I don't need to attack other servers to make a server nor I don't see a reason to flood others. I didn't post useless stuff I was just asking about what went wrong.. he was promising us a 150-200 users or more and now there is less than 40.

It's nothing against the server itself.

@nickos , the server never got up , because of a plan to launch ardream with danny but that project was shutdown due personal issues. Might have 7 people vouching for me , but still twice more than you have.

enough said.

wait.. what? I never attacked any server nor I had desire to. I don't need to attack other servers to make a server nor I don't see a reason to flood others. I didn't post useless stuff I was just asking about what went wrong.. he was promising us a 150-200 users or more and now there is less than 40.

It's nothing against the server itself.

@nickos , the server never got up , because of a plan to launch ardream with danny but that project was shutdown due personal issues. Might have 7 people vouching for me , but still twice more than you have.

enough said.
    If you knew how to attack a server/web then you'd do it.
    I didn't promise an exact number of players. I said that PK will be active.

As long as my players do not complain about in-game bugs/exploits nor they say that the server's bad then it's none of your business.

About your server, meh. I'm so tired to post all these g4l threads with people complaining about a) bugs/exploits b) low population.
    Though, everyone can type in google "gamers4life trueko" or "gamers4life mykor"

nickos are u able to create a server like usko?or is it too hard?

If you knew how to attack a server/web then you'd do it.
    I didn't promise an exact number of players. I said that PK will be active.

As long as my players do not complain about in-game bugs/exploits nor they say that the server's bad then it's none of your business.

About your server, meh. I'm so tired to post all these g4l threads with people complaining about a) bugs/exploits b) low population.
    Though, everyone can type in google "gamers4life trueko" or "gamers4life mykor"
    so you can't come up with a real answer that why there is low population that you try change subject to my first server at 2009? just proofs what kind of person you really are, but as you wish I am done with this topic. I do know how to do it as do everyone else because of google making everything possible. wink wink I am sure you got your share of ddosing and attacking others.

Quote Originally Posted by ketcho View Post
    nickos are u able to create a server like usko?or is it too hard?
    It takes too much time. twostars and few others [already working/almost done] with the 'snoxd' project.

so you can't come up with a real answer that why there is low population that you try change subject to my first server at 2009? just proofs what kind of person you really are, but as you wish I am done with this topic. I do know how to do it as do everyone else because of google making everything possible. wink wink I am sure you got your share of ddosing and attacking others.
    Your last one ? 09-15-2013, 08:35 PM <- 9 months ago.
    meh meh.

I don't know what you're doing around here but my server's doing fine.
    Last edited by nickos3; 06-21-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Your last one ? 09-15-2013, 08:35 PM <- 9 months ago.
    meh meh.
    yeah was referring to the very first of mine which you was referring to on your previous comment. As said let's agree to disagree and both go on our ways.

Last Man Standing event will begin at 21:00 PM Server Time (in 45 minutes).

Etaroth EXP event at 22:00 PM Server Time. (in 2 hours and 20 minutes)

Ardream event at 20:00 PM Server Time. (in 1 hour and 15 minutes)

Lunar War at 22:30 PM Server Time, unless nations are unbalanced. (in 4 hours and 15 minutes)

Last Man Standing event will begin at 21:00 PM Server Time (in 7 hours and 30 minutes).

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM