Page 265 of 279 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 265

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

best server around. server is definitely still going strong. great pk activity in peak turkish hours, us/latino hours, as well as SEA SG/MY/ID hours. all around the clock awesome pk.

updated beginner items, quite easy to farm and catch up with events and mobs in cz.

still see new players/clans joining from time to time.

don't have to take my word for it, come join and see for yourselves! am sure you will enjoy the stay.
    nickos3 likes this.

27.08.2022 Changelog;

• Removed the IP restriction when registering to Clan War.
    • BF Fragments can no longer be lured in long distances.
    • Screen shake effect from nova skills can now be disabled via Options Editor.
    • Updated the protection against speed glitch.
    • Updated the anti macro/bot protection for arrow shower and multiple shot skills.
    • Changed the icon of the Super Magic Hammer item.
    • Increased the Attack Power of Blade Axe and Exceptional Blade Axe by 8.
    • Reduced the respawn time of Rainbow Goblin in Colony Zone.
    • Increased the respawn time and drop rate of Isiloon in Hell Abyss (Isiloon Floor).
    • Corrected the Effective Range of Ascalon weapon.
    • Refined Brimstones have been added as an FT reward.
      • 3x for winning.
    • Ebony Ingots have been added as an BDW reward.
      • 3x for the winning team, 1x for the losing team.
    • Silver Ingots have been added as an JM reward.
      • 3x for the winning team, 1x for the losing team.
    • All ingots have been added to the reward list of the farming Collection Race.

02.09.2022 Changelog;

• Fixed an issue that caused the quest "Guardians of the 7 keys" to become unacceptable when exchanging the Order of seven key item.
    • Vice-commandant Guards have changed to non-aggro in Ronark Land.
    • Punishment Stick is required in order to attack the captive monsters in the jail zone.
      • You can receive it from the NPC [Warden] Cerberus inside the jail zone.
    • Increased the Attack Power of Giantic Axes by 8.
    • Corrected the Effective Range of Garges Two-handed Sword.
    • Removed the negative Defense Ability from Garges Bow, Sarenga, Garges Staff and Kerykeion.
    • Increased the main elemental damage and decreased the secondary elemental damage of Garges Staff and Kerykeion.
    • Added a new large chat UI option via Options Editor.
    • Reduced the amount of Teleport scrolls per package from 50 to 30.
    • Reduced the amount of Duration increase items per package from 50 to 20.
    • Reduced the amount of Resurrection scrolls per package from 50 to 10.
    • Yellow treasure chest has been added.
      • It can be obtained by capturing the CZ/RL Monuments or by winning the CSW.
      • The rewards are the same as the Blue treasure chest.
        • The chance for an FT weapon from Blue treasure chests will be reduced in the next maintenance, so it is suggested to exchange your Blue treasure chests prior to that date.
    • Felankor boss has been released.
      • There is the Red, the White, the Blue and the Green Dragon which can be found in Ronark Land but only one of them can appear at a time.
        • Each of them can drop an Elemental Essences voucher and the Ring of the Felankor with their respective damage elements.
          • 20 Elemental Damage at (+0).
          • 30 Elemental Damage at (+1).
        • Visit NPC Miraselth to exchange the voucher for 10x elemental essences.
        • Visit NPC Ali to craft the Felankor rings (strictly for mage class) with higher elemental damages.
          • 37 Elemental Damage at (+0).
          • 47 Elemental Damage at (+1).

awesome nikos!best private server around, new ppl should join, easy to catch up!
    nickos3 likes this.

New poll,
    Question: Do you want the stat requirements of priest chitin shell armor to be equal to priest chitin armor ?

https://professionalko.com/?page=poll_results

09.09.2022 Changelog;
    • Felankors' spawning coordinates are now randomized.
    • Increased the stats of Felankors and slightly increased the drop rate of RoF.
    • Added Ebony Ingot, Refined Brimstone and PUS items to the drop list of Chaotic Orc Bandit Leader.

It's been 2 weeks since our last major update, so let me give you some insight into future updates.

1. Automatic 1 vs 1 tournament:
      1. This one was discussed 1.5 month ago (https://forums.professionalko.com/in...6058-vs-event/) and it was initially planned to be released on September 9 but, due to another project that was started 3 weeks ago, we had no other choice than delaying this one. The most time-consuming part is the testing phase which is going to last about a week, so I cannot really tell if it'll be released either in September or October.
    2. It has been 5 years since we released the <Capture the Flag> event so it's time for an update:
      1. New mode <Capture the Enemy Flag> is expected to be released this month.
      2. Not sure of the rewards yet but they are probably gonna be the same as CTF ones.
    3. Colony Zone War:
      1. The first nation to reach 500 kills in under an hour or, the nation with the most kills in an hour, will be declared as winner.
      2. Probably boss waves at the town base of the winning nation as a reward.
    4. Both game-server and client performance improvements:
      1. It's one of those 1-2 times a year where some clean up is done for the future updates to come and for a better gaming experience overall with less client freezes and client crash issues. It's time-consuming (considering we've been doing it for the last couple of days) but it's worth it.
      2. The main goal this time is to reduce the unexpected memory leak that crashes your client after being online for long sessions like 24+ hours, and the random FPS drops (https://forums.professionalko.com/in...s-of-gameplay/) that forces you to restart the client in every couple of hours.
    5. Some further anti-glitch improvements are expected to be made but we're still waiting for your reports at https://forums.professionalko.com/in...#comment-38989
    6. New armor will be released next month along with new crafting material, Runes.
      1. Runes ordered from best to worst (Jer, Mah, Tha, Mu, Wun, Bre, Ur, Zygl, Po, La, Fed, Ri, Oth) will be obtainable only by killing monsters in JM, BF and FT events.
      2. You'll be able to combine 3x or 2x of the same type Runes to craft 1x higher level rune.
      3. You'll be able to craft the new armor by combining any type of Runes along with any Valkyrie armor piece.
      4. The better the rune, the better the stats of your newly crafted armor piece.
    7. The other project I referred to earlier, are the QoL improvements (https://forums.professionalko.com/in...-just-for-fun/) even though that video is already outdated (as we added mini hp/mp indicator bar, colored target names based on monsters' difficulty, durability/repair indicator etc) you can still watch the AoE casting range lock, the class icons on party list and the hp% on target bar. And who knows what the future will bring... clan bank ? VIP bank ? bigger stuff ? nothing at all ? we'll see.
    8. Lastly, your suggestions -as usual- (https://forums.professionalko.com/in...-geribildirim/), however we're unsure yet of any skill and weapon changes that has been lately suggested.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience

Capture the Enemy Flag mode will be released tomorrow along with some game improvements, and most importantly, performance improvements.
    A new client is going to be released in the following weeks which also addresses several performance issues.

04.10.2022 Changelog;

• Capture the Enemy Flag mode has been released.
      • The flag holder who will bring the enemy flag into their town base will also be rewarded with a random red, white, blue or green dragon egg.
        • Dragon eggs can be used to spawn Mini Felankor.
    • Added old accessories to the Beginners Gear found in Moradon via NPC Captain Kunabarl.
    • Disabled the abyss fire and drain skills against Felankor and Isiloon bosses located in Colony Zone and Ronark Land.
      • The drop rate for the Ring of the Felankor has been slightly increased.
    • The respawn time of Felankor and Isiloon bosses located in Colony Zone and Ronark Land is now randomized.
    • Replaced the 2x Gold bars dropped from Isiloon boss in Abyss floor with a Platinum bar.
    • The exchange rate of Blue Treasure Chests for FT weapons has been reduced.

Started playing here 4 days ago, here's my review and feedback as a new player.

Lets start with the good: chars are very well balanced, there are a lot of cool events going on, there is always some action(as a strong player with a decent clan), the starter gear is excellent & the exp is built very well for new players to catch up.

The bad stuff: there is only 1 decent farming to do, which is Ego in CZ. whenever you get a loot it is announced for everyone to see, you can't get more then 1 wave or 2 at most without being raided. same goes for anything else you are trying to farm although everything else is pretty much useless, that damn monster store is still announced and you don't survive long.
    So basically farming is pretty much impossible, I haven't managed to get any decent item(since i cant do bosses in bowl as a newbie), I make very little money off the little farming i struggle so much to do, and other then staying with the starter gear for the rest of my life there is really no hope.

Now you were going to say, but hey! you have events. WELL. not really. events require minimum of 500nps, and since i get raided 50 times a day on average, my np balance is always 200>0.
    so i can't participate most of the events as well.

I find myself standing in CZ town waiting for salvation or something to do, and literally you can't stand there long either without being spiked>town.

My suggestion here is simple, add more farming slots to CZ, stop with this annoying announcement(only for farming drops not bosses), and maybe. new players would also enjoy and stay.
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    Started playing here 4 days ago, here's my review and feedback as a new player.

Lets start with the good: chars are very well balanced, there are a lot of cool events going on, there is always some action(as a strong player with a decent clan), the starter gear is excellent & the exp is built very well for new players to catch up.

The bad stuff: there is only 1 decent farming to do, which is Ego in CZ. whenever you get a loot it is announced for everyone to see, you can't get more then 1 wave or 2 at most without being raided. same goes for anything else you are trying to farm although everything else is pretty much useless, that damn monster store is still announced and you don't survive long.
    So basically farming is pretty much impossible, I haven't managed to get any decent item(since i cant do bosses in bowl as a newbie), I make very little money off the little farming i struggle so much to do, and other then staying with the starter gear for the rest of my life there is really no hope.

Now you were going to say, but hey! you have events. WELL. not really. events require minimum of 500nps, and since i get raided 50 times a day on average, my np balance is always 200>0.
    so i can't participate most of the events as well.

I find myself standing in CZ town waiting for salvation or something to do, and literally you can't stand there long either without being spiked>town.

My suggestion here is simple, add more farming slots to CZ, stop with this annoying announcement(only for farming drops not bosses), and maybe. new players would also enjoy and stay.
    could you be more specific regarding the items being announced ? are you referring to the monster stones ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    could you be more specific regarding the items being announced ? are you referring to the monster stones ?
    Yeah, monster stones

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM