Page 240 of 279 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CR PK + Kill the GM event will start tonight at 20:30 Server Time....
Page: 240

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

CR PK + Kill the GM event will start tonight at 20:30 Server Time.

the thing about master stone is

stone has so much hp and it spawns at moradon.So people who opened their master creates parties and kills the bosses and gets the master items again just to sell them on merchants.

I thought nickos would gonna add them to emc and lufer then create 5 individual master stone(ofc they will spawn in different locations) easy to destroy and was gonna spawn only 1 master boss with guarantee drop.In that case at least people with no money would hunt the stones and get some master items but last night when stone spawned i saw at least 50 or 60 person around it they created parties and destroyed it in seconds lol

TLDR:master stone was a good idea but it turned out as a new money gate for strong people

just make lotery, for 1 gb u can buy a medal and medal u can gamble in chaotic, with a big chance to get master items,lower chance to get high class items,and lower chance to get some uniques ,and here we go. coins in server will go away and everybody will be happy

Quote Originally Posted by safran37 View Post
    the thing about master stone is

stone has so much hp and it spawns at moradon.So people who opened their master creates parties and kills the bosses and gets the master items again just to sell them on merchants.

I thought nickos would gonna add them to emc and lufer then create 5 individual master stone(ofc they will spawn in different locations) easy to destroy and was gonna spawn only 1 master boss with guarantee drop.In that case at least people with no money would hunt the stones and get some master items but last night when stone spawned i saw at least 50 or 60 person around it they created parties and destroyed it in seconds lol

TLDR:master stone was a good idea but it turned out as a new money gate for strong people
    Yeah you are probably right, that most of the master items will just go to the strongest clans, but at least they are being flooded to the economy. KO is quite party/clan based game in the end :< so it's really hard to come up with stuff.

I do wonder why there is no more random bosses or monsters in eslant/emc/lufferson/moradon area and or even in CZ(other than bowl?), so you could actually run around and maybe find something , would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
    Yeah you are probably right, that most of the master items will just go to the strongest clans, but at least they are being flooded to the economy. KO is quite party/clan based game in the end :< so it's really hard to come up with stuff.

I do wonder why there is no more random bosses or monsters in eslant/emc/lufferson/moradon area and or even in CZ(other than bowl?), so you could actually run around and maybe find something , would be amazing.
    random bosses/monsters like ?

tremor187 likes this.

Great server BUT EXTREAMLY bad lag and dc. I bought GOld prem. After 60 mins logged in you gain 60 mins of auto loot... Prob is that if you DC you lose it.... Many DCs with amazing internet. Never DC in steam ko, usko or Apex ko. Only pro ko thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    Great server BUT EXTREAMLY bad lag and dc. I bought GOld prem. After 60 mins logged in you gain 60 mins of auto loot... Prob is that if you DC you lose it.... Many DCs with amazing internet. Never DC in steam ko, usko or Apex ko. Only pro ko thus far.
    There seems to be no problem on our end. I've asked 2 Canadians and they said they're OK.

About DC, do you actually see "Disconnected from server." message ?

Nickos, some server had these custom mini bosses, like you have mini bach etc, they looked like big guards and they had chance to drop blue chests, trinas etc. Not saying that you should add anything like that but ideally something that solo players could search for, almost like antares/hyde
    nickos3 likes this.

Last edited by nickos3; 10-25-2020 at 03:50 PM.

Nickos u should do like 2156151x boss events or bb,i wont farm 10 days to get fukin lesath ,that cost 20 gb, ive killed 4 lesath and ive got 4times fukin coins, this is not good for your server,many ppl getting bored of this,so do something omg.U can make class change with master.... look fukin mage have their master for 40m and rogues have to play 40gb? what the fuk is this

its 2020 noone wants to farm for days to just open master. i told it earlier people will start to leave.

macro farm and some master item prices are two big problem of the server

Quote Originally Posted by Robotic View Post
    Nickos u should do like 2156151x boss events or bb,i wont farm 10 days to get fukin lesath ,that cost 20 gb, ive killed 4 lesath and ive got 4times fukin coins, this is not good for your server,many ppl getting bored of this,so do something omg.U can make class change with master.... look fukin mage have their master for 40m and rogues have to play 40gb? what the fuk is this
    The worst thing is you can literally buy +7 rogue shell/chitin set dual +7 shard 12 dex 1 hp accessories set wing of baba and you can't buy master items with same money.Until they make rogue mastery max 4gb or something i won't touch this game sadly.I can't farm for 40gb meanwhile mages opens their mastery with 40m's and wipe my ass with their novas

edit:20m saw someone selling 6x kekuri from 20m smh

You can get master items from:

1. Bosses spawning at bowl
    2. Chaos Stone at bowl
    3. Master Stone in Moradon
    4. CR Farm event
    5. CR PK event
    6. KEY event
    7. Capture the Flag
    8. Capture the Castle

No rush guys, you can join 2-3 months later, if and when Medals of Courage will be released, or when Master Summon Scroll packs will be added at PUS.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You can get master items from:

1. Bosses spawning at bowl
    2. Chaos Stone at bowl
    3. Master Stone in Moradon
    4. CR Farm event
    5. CR PK event
    6. KEY event
    7. Capture the Flag
    8. Capture the Castle

No rush guys, you can join 2-3 months later, if and when Medals of Courage will be released, or when Master Summon Scroll packs will be added at PUS.
    1)I'm pretty sure i can't go bowl with no master goblin set and dual +6 md sin
    2)I'm pretty sure i can't kill chaos stone alone myself and it spawns in bowl so other parties probably will kill bosses
    3)Same thing it is just spawns at moradon
    4)A week ago collection race gave me bronz pre which worths only 50m and yesterday i got gold pre which is 150m
    5)I don't think i can pk alone with goblins and md's even though i build +7 chitin set and dual shard +7's people will have master 10 and wings which is %15 anti dagger def meanwhile i will only have 5 anti def big disadvantage
    6)If key events were helpful people would sell master items from 1 or 2gbs judging by 30-40gb price of sin master and 70 lwl i don't think it is helpful either
    7/8)Capture the flag event happens inside castle in bowl again i can't go there with no master and no one would expect me to get something with noob items

Dude if shard +7 (a.k.a best normal tier sin item) is priced 4gb and master items 6-8gb it means something is going wrong here and you gotta fix it somehow(idk maybe make %100 drop rate of bakirra shaula and lesath so prices can go lower).Just makeit somehow lower the prices so people can farm cardinals and open their master alone.The idea being an assassin is basically means playing alone or idk playing max with 1 or 2 people and you are trying to force sins to group with others that's not how it works.You can't see melee parties having 5 or 6 sins and 2 priests etc

and this not an appropriate answer at all.You gotta be helpful for those who wants to play on your server not push them away.Just because macro afk parties ruins the economy you can't take your grudge/revenge against solo players

oh a small edit:If you ever choose to play mage or priest you can actually buy yourself ft belt and neck with 20-30gb which is still cheaper than sin master

basically the second best(after the iron neck and belt) belt+neck equals to sin master+70 skill right now

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1