Page 159 of 279 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Hastan Holy mother of god Nickos you are one god damn r word man. You clearly have ...
Page: 159

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hastan View Post
    Holy mother of god Nickos you are one god damn r word man. You clearly have no clue don't you.

Let's get this explained a little bit and should you want timeframes I will gladly pull them and post them.

So first of all, on multiple occasions you blamed YOUR players instead of YOURSELF on why your server is getting more and more inactive. Giving false reasons on why clans are leaving and even better, putting some of your players/clans in the same basket as hackers/scammers. (If you're curious most of those threads on his forums are either locked or deleted for his safety).
    Talking about forums and negative feedback.. let's talk about that forums PINNED POST about a certain "Blacklist of players" that one of your good buddy has made and is still to this day, open to everyone. What a shame.

Let's also talk about the suggestion section. How incredibly filled it is (with great suggestions that requires barely any work) with minimal to NO reponse from the admins. Well the only response was a typical copy and paste : hurrr durr even if we don't answer that doesn't mean we are not looking at it hurrr durrr. Nothing from you. Razor isn't that wrong afterall with that "Mr Know it all persona" isn't he? Shall we add : I am too good to listen to my players too? Certainly.

When I called you a clueless bitch which I did, I had enough of seeing you lieing, creating useless drama and not caring about the players who are PUTTING MONEY ON YOUR TABLE let's be honest. You are greedy. That's what you are. Those players taking their precious time not only by playing on your server, but suggesting A LOT of interesting features that could be added to the game to ensure longevity and activity and you just ignore them. You lie. Even worst you BLAME THEM for leaving!! How sad is this !? Not even close from being grateful that they all supported you even though you put MINIMAL effort into advertising, managing and supporting your server. Just because of the brand name and your past, people came back. Good thing that most aren't stupid, they left before getting disapointed. You got lazy. Very lazy. You do not deserve the support at all.

Lies.. why am I bringing lies up again? Well the reason why I am originally banned is because I typed word for word in the servers Shoutbox : Nickos you're a clueless bitch. Give me the banhammer I don't care anymore you're a liar. At that time, no chargebacks were even considered. I truly did not care. I quit the server anyways, two weeks prior I gave my items out to a friend of mine so he could enjoy himself. Few days later, he's banned with a message from you saying : if you are wondering why you're banned ask KingHastan.
    Talk about creating useless drama! He's done nothing at all, not even involved in any ways and to this day, the account is still banned and he's no longer able to play with his clan. Why? No idea.

THEN I decided to post openly about how corrupted you are directly on here. Openly saying that I do not support your actions and you do not deserve my money. And that's where I chargedback. And to be fair, I could care more about my money but the chargebacks are just sitting there since I didn't invest a single minute on replying back to your lies on Paypal. You are not replying back to nobody , nowhere. But when I'm hitting that wallet.. OH there he is. Funny heh?

The bans came before my actions, but you're making up stories that I tried to charge you back and since it didn't work I called you names. How stupid are you Nickos? Do you really think people are believing you?

I am in no point a scammer. And I am sure the ones I know here are able to assist me. I've done multiple trades, held on clanmates money many times and never ever under any circumstances, stole a single penny from them. Charging back with a reason does not make you a scammer. I am standing for what is right. Supporting a liar and corrupted server owner was a mistake. That did not meet my expectations in terms of services offered, client support and also game experience. Am I in the right to chargeback, absolutely. This is nowhere on your shitty Wikipedia page so keep your Google shit searches for yourself. Or keep believeing that you did nothing wrong and you know everything. You're good at it aren't you?

I am sincerely thanking the mods on here. They give people a chance to express themselves, sometimes it may cross the line but when you think about it... why cover the truth to save a corrupted server owner ?

I'm not even sorry for the wall of text.

Edit : Another lie that I forgot... the cases on Paypal are still Opened. They are waiting for my response. Therefore, I did not lose anything so far. So why are you stating that I lost the cases ?
    Listen my boy,

First of all, I'm not your mother nor your girlfriend to call me a clueless bitch.

There was a discussion 2 weeks ago for the top 15 clans (at that time) and my response was that,
    Literary and MARMARA clans left because we restarted the server 2 weeks ago to fix allied clans bug during CSW.

FinalyLegacy clan left long time ago at the same time we banned WinterIsComing clan for cheating and Destiny clan for scamming and hacking accounts.

EmptyPromises is a newly made clan and we're not quite sure if they'll be around 'cause we banned Albert.

BlackBees clan left for their own reasons.
    Explain to me, how do I blame the players and for what ?

Not sure for how long you've been around in PSKO community but telling me that ProfessionalKO is getting more and more inactive while it's been almost 2.5 months since official launch, I guess you're a new member. The reason online counts reduced is mentioned above, in quote, since then counts have been slightly increased. But you're stuck in numbers and you're not paying attention in-game at all.
    Let me remind you that old ProfessionalKO started with less than 300 active players and its peak online count for the first 3 months was 150-200. It started growing after we released some updates to the point we've had almost 1000 active players and peak online count was 500.. 6 months after its official launch.
    I'm not saying that same thing is gonna happen but not even the half of our scheduled updates have been released yet.

Can you redirect me to the topic you're talking about ? Because we've read every single topic that's in Suggestions & Feedback section and even though we are not forced to apply every change that's being suggested, I must say (and we're proud of this) that we've applied more than half of the changes our players suggested. Feel free to open all the Update Information topics on 1 browser and all the Suggestions & Feedback topics on a 2nd browser and check which updates we made matches with our players' suggestions. If we have not replied on your topic it means either 1) we agree with you but we're waiting the right moment for this to be applied or 2) we do not agree with you but since it got players' attention let's see how far it can go till we reach to a final decision or 3) I've probably missed the topic, for which I apologise, but if you bump it I doubt I can miss it again.

Now, about your case,

Do you really think that you're free to do whatever you want because you're hiding behind your keyboard ? Do whatever you want to yourself but learn how to respect the others.
    Your insults were continuous and you didn't even dare to say anything before you 'give away' your items to your friend. We've banned your friend and we've informed him on forums that he will be unbanned once we delete all the items you gave to him. Even before we track the items you've opened dispute on paypal.
    So after your chargeback attempt and after finding out (and being informed) that your friend 'sold' your items, it was decided the character to remain blocked.

About you being a scammer or not,
    When you decided to chargeback your account have had 0 KC remaining and your claim was
    He is a scammer. He did not provide the right information about his product. I did not receive any services from this person. I want my full money back. It's been over a month and still nothing.
    So your reports on paypal and on G4L forums about chargeback do not match.

I'm not sure why you've not been informed from paypal yet but first case was closed 1 week ago and second case closed today.

Thanks for spending 5 minutes of your time to explain this than continue trolling around. Appreciated.

Thought my reply was posted. Anyways let's make it short. Lies, lies and oh lies. Not able to aknowledge any mistakes, hiding stuff for his own safety and editing stuff. It's okay Nickos. Do your thing. ProfKO is going to crash and burn the KOPrivateServer doctors will pull the plug soon. Your response proves it all. Nothing else to say besides you being clueless. Keep quoting what seems safe for your image.

And oh, the mother/girlfriend comeback was fun and successful a few years ago. Not anymore though. Your server is a great comparison to it isn't it?

Can we have a day without a freaking drama ?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

can you ladies keep going? i havent had drama this good since adi and captainfire

PS: it'd get really good if someone posted screenshots of the paypal chargeback
    Breezy123, Ching and Hastan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Listen my boy,

First of all, I'm not your mother nor your girlfriend to call me a clueless bitch.
    lmao what the fuck
    Hastan, Breezy123 and razor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    can you ladies keep going? i havent had drama this good since adi and captainfire
    Think im good now. My wall of text was enough for me. I'll invest my time somewhere else and be more positive! My initial notes on Paypal was directly to the seller which had no inspiration however I have to say. When I realised it I typed something else but hey it's a bitter pill to swallow but fuck it I'll take it. 1 bad experience over so many servers okay. The greedy man can keep the money ! Im out of this post before the admins here on G4L consider this as a bigger problem and take actions.

Little archer Senior Member

Nickos the rules that you keep linking are from 2006. I think we can all agree that if people who 'flame' were to get banned, both you and I, along 75% of the boards, would already be gone. Just hold that L dude.

Edit: oh gosh he said 'toxic'.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hastan View Post
    before the admins here on G4L
    nice joke m8

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Now, about your case,

Do you really think that you're free to do whatever you want because you're hiding behind your keyboard ? Do whatever you want to yourself but learn how to respect the others.
    Your insults were continuous and you didn't even dare to say anything before you 'give away' your items to your friend. We've banned your friend and we've informed him on forums that he will be unbanned once we delete all the items you gave to him. Even before we track the items you've opened dispute on paypal.
    So after your chargeback attempt and after finding out (and being informed) that your friend 'sold' your items, it was decided the character to remain blocked.
    NOT ONLY ME BUT A FEW OTHERS WANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS. If I made a SHELL SET+8 and a Raptor+8 and quit the server for WHATEVER the reason may be, but my friend wants to keep playing so I give (GIFT) him my items (BC I QUIT THE SERVER) you're going to ban him? (WHICH HAS HAPPENED NOT ONLY TO ME BUT MANY OTHERS ASWELL!) Banning people because they give their items that they have FARMED or Paid REAL MONEY WITH? Why would you unban him after you deleted the items that was "GIVEN TO HIM"? Its not like he was a sharer and scammed the items off the account...

I understand that It is against the rules to sell ITEMS FOR REAL MONEY but then 80% of your server would be banned yes?

& BEING FLAMED IS A PART OF KNIGHT ONLINE, KO is one of the only games I've played where everybody thinks they're are the shit.
    Hastan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzPrayerz View Post
    NOT ONLY ME BUT A FEW OTHERS WANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS. If I made a SHELL SET+8 and a Raptor+8 and quit the server for WHATEVER the reason may be, but my friend wants to keep playing so I give (GIFT) him my items (BC I QUIT THE SERVER) you're going to ban him? (WHICH HAS HAPPENED NOT ONLY TO ME BUT MANY OTHERS ASWELL!) Banning people because they give their items that they have FARMED or Paid REAL MONEY WITH? Why would you unban him after you deleted the items that was "GIVEN TO HIM"? Its not like he was a sharer and scammed the items off the account...

I understand that It is against the rules to sell ITEMS FOR REAL MONEY but then 80% of your server would be banned yes?

& BEING FLAMED IS A PART OF KNIGHT ONLINE, KO is one of the only games I've played where everybody thinks they're are the shit.
    i think u're stupid enough to read whole thing? Ur friend can be unbann once the item delet. But the item was sold for $ so yeah bannhammer.

Btw, stop trolling around from topic to topic bro. Guess u have no life to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    i think u're stupid enough to read whole thing? Ur friend can be unbann once the item delet. But the item was sold for $ so yeah bannhammer.

I think the problem was that some people didn't sell their items, but gave them away instead.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post

And I think it's fucking hilarious when people like you call others stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I think the problem was that some people didn't sell their items, but gave them away instead.
    And you think it's okey to let them have the items even when the original player did chargeback?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Keep up the good work moderators

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    And you think it's okey to let them have the items even when the original player did chargeback?
    Maybe not. But from what I've HEARD, some people were banned for just having items they were given. But I don't particularly care as I don't play the server anymore.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1