Page 2 of 279 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 Hmm, helmet dest requires 116 int while plate requires 88 str & 126 int and fp ...
Page: 2

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Hmm, helmet dest requires 116 int while plate requires 88 str & 126 int and fp requires 93 str & 146. Do you think that people 'd go for plate & dest ? =p
    Well look at it this way:
    Destruction build goes for 120 int (124 for the full set, but normally you'll go for talias instead of the dest pauldron), the priest plate dd +3 is 120 int, the +6 is 126 int, so that means they'll "lose" 6 points to gain 15 DD. So going for the plate dd will mean they'll lose 6 points in hp (probably) but gain 15 DD and also have enough int to wear the dest pauldron (incase they run out of talias ) plus they'll still have their balance of ac & hp if they know how make a decent build.
    But if they'd need to go FP (just consider the helmet for now) they'll lose 26 points, which is quite allot. Of course you can say that they'll go fp build instead then, but that would cause them to lose to much ac compared to winning hp.

Code:
    Destruction build (just dd & talia)

Plate DD Helmet +6/25 44 ac
    Destruction Boots 75 ac
    Destruction Gloves 75 ac
    Destruction Pads 121 ac
    Talia Pauldron 116 ac
    Total defense 431 ac
    HP Stat Points on armor 0
    Full Plate build (+7 with DD & Talia)
    Full Plate DD Helmet +6/25 58 ac
    Full Plate Boots +7 43 ac
    Full Plate Gaunts +7 43 ac
    Full Plate Pads +7 86 ac
    Talia Pauldron 116 ac
    Total defense 346 ac
    HP Stat Points on armor 36
    Now for the HP Stat Points you can extract 32 HP Points (the fp pads +7 need 152 int) you'll be losing going from Destruction build to FP Build, so you'll end up having only 4 HP Points left as "bonus".
    Those 4 HP Points are the same as ~60 HP on a lvl 70 Priest.

So it's either 85 ac or 60 hp, that is pretty much what it comes down to ^^
    Also, this was all based on just INT stats, so once you call in the str req stats as well, and just put the str stats at the minimum that you need (for everything that is, armor, shield, hammer), it'll make an even bigger difference

So ye, i do still think they'll go for plate & dest
    Atleast i would
    BloodyAssassin and nickos3 like this.

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Well look at it this way:
    Destruction build goes for 120 int (124 for the full set, but normally you'll go for talias instead of the dest pauldron), the priest plate dd +3 is 120 int, the +6 is 126 int, so that means they'll "lose" 6 points to gain 15 DD. So going for the plate dd will mean they'll lose 6 points in hp (probably) but gain 15 DD and also have enough int to wear the dest pauldron (incase they run out of talias ) plus they'll still have their balance of ac & hp if they know how make a decent build.
    But if they'd need to go FP (just consider the helmet for now) they'll lose 26 points, which is quite allot. Of course you can say that they'll go fp build instead then, but that would cause them to lose to much ac compared to winning hp.

Code:
    Destruction build (just dd & talia)

Plate DD Helmet +6/25 44 ac
    Destruction Boots 75 ac
    Destruction Gloves 75 ac
    Destruction Pads 121 ac
    Talia Pauldron 116 ac
    Total defense 431 ac
    HP Stat Points on armor 0
    Full Plate build (+7 with DD & Talia)
    Full Plate DD Helmet +6/25 58 ac
    Full Plate Boots +7 43 ac
    Full Plate Gaunts +7 43 ac
    Full Plate Pads +7 86 ac
    Talia Pauldron 116 ac
    Total defense 346 ac
    HP Stat Points on armor 36
    Now for the HP Stat Points you can extract 32 HP Points (the fp pads +7 need 152 int) you'll be losing going from Destruction build to FP Build, so you'll end up having only 4 HP Points left as "bonus".
    Those 4 HP Points are the same as ~60 HP on a lvl 70 Priest.

So it's either 85 ac or 60 hp, that is pretty much what it comes down to ^^
    Also, this was all based on just INT stats, so once you call in the str req stats as well, and just put the str stats at the minimum that you need (for everything that is, armor, shield, hammer), it'll make an even bigger difference

So ye, i do still think they'll go for plate & dest
    Atleast i would

AoD or gtfo!

I have a clan who play this server , we waiting for rule it =)

Inactive Member

Still discussing about this.
    ----------------------------------

About armors with weapon defense, thinking about this setup:

priests:
    - fabric & full plate armors with 20 def.
    mages:
    - paper & crystal armors with 20 def.
    warriors:
    - full plate armors with 20 def.
    rogues:
    - full plate armors with 20 def.

Let us know what you think.

------------------------------

Warrior 57 lvl skill will be added to balance the ardream char. classes.
    I dont think you should add 20 def on any armor, especially the first 2 weeks of the server or maybe longer, for example the first days most melees would be running with +5, +6 weapons and we are talking glaves or mds , I think only 10 defense should be enough and when weapons +8 start coming out then you could consider to increase the def. Remember a priest is not suppose to tank a whole party, only 2- 3 melees (depending on skill) ...

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

- Warrior 57 lvl skill sword aura has been added.
    - Hera scrolls can be obtained by voting (42 vote points required for each 30x pack) or by purchasing via PUS. Besides the transformation, they give you +5 NP boost per enemy's death.

- Panel is now online.

I would like to inform you that you cannot abuse the vote system with 1 account since the vote time is been recorded.
    Also, I'd like to mention that our vote point system has 1) Hera Scrolls 2) Buff Scrolls 3) Vote Jewels and they are *NOT* tradeable.

I've mentioned this because I found it quite funny that someone created 8 accounts just for the vote points xD.

Anyways, there's still some work left panel-side so sometimes you'll see it down.

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

Bump for gg server incoming!

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Why only one war a day on War Day? I think there should be 2 atleast. Seems unfair to the players in other time zones.

edit: I saw this on your event list, on the website.

edit2: You should make Hyde drop something more than just Sword of Dead. Its mostly newbs that find it/kill it anyways. Maybe a silver bar for their efforts or something.

edit3: Why does Trina success rate increase by 20% from +5>+6, and then 25% from +6>+7? Did u mean for this to happen?

sorry im being nitpicky :P
    Last edited by jewboy; 06-10-2014 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    Why only one war a day on War Day? I think there should be 2 atleast. Seems unfair to the players in other time zones.

edit: I saw this on your event list, on the website.

edit2: You should make Hyde drop something more than just Sword of Dead. Its mostly newbs that find it/kill it anyways. Maybe a silver bar for their efforts or something.

edit3: Why does Trina success rate increase by 20% from +5>+6, and then 25% from +6>+7? Did u mean for this to happen?

sorry im being nitpicky :P
    Ey !

First of all thanks for your useful post =p

About wars:
    There'll be 1x war on war days because the time we chose, is fair for Αmericans (peru, usa etc), Αfricans, Europeans and west Asians. So, it's better to have 1 active & balanced war.
    It'll be early in the morning for Aussies but I don't even know if there's any Aussie who's going to play.
    I don't have any problem adding another war, as long as there are enough people who'd like it.

About hyde:
    You're completely right !
    A silver bar will be added as a drop on hyde, with 100% drop rate.
    I'd also like to inform you (since I forgot to contain 'em into our Drop List), that, barrkk and bone collector bosses drops trina. Their rate is low though.

About upgrades:
    Just noticed, some of the upgrade rates in here, are outdated.
    You can see our Upgrade Rates here: ProfessionalKO Forums -> Upgrade Rates (just updated main g4l topic too)
    And to answer your question, most people (if not all) are going to use trina to upgrade their items from 6 to 7 or from 7 to 8. So we tried to make it fair and balanced as much as we could. If your opinion is different, I'd appreciate to see your suggestion =p.

About (de-dagger/spear/sword/axe/club/arrow) armors:
    We kept discussing till yesterday.
    The option we've come up with, is:
    Warrior:
    Full Plate Helmet +6 - Dagger 20
    Full Plate Pauldron +5 - Club 20
    Full Plate Pads +6 - Arrow 20
    Full Plate Pads +4 - Axe 20
    Full Plate Gauntlet +4 - Sword 20
    Full Plate Boots +5 - Spear 20

Rogue:

Magician:
    Crystal Helmet +6 - Dagger 20
    Crystal Pauldron +5 - Club 20
    Crystal Pads +6 - Arrow 20
    Crystal Pads +4 - Axe 20
    Crystal Gauntlet +4 - Sword 20
    Crystal Boots +5 - Spear 20
    Mage Helmet +6 - Dagger 20
    Mage Hat +6 - Dagger 20
    Mage Cotton Robe +5 - Club 20
    Mage Cloth Pants +6 - Arrow 20
    Mage Cloth Pants +4 - Axe 20
    Mage Gloves +4 - Sword 20
    Mage Shoes +5 - Spear 20

Priest:
    Priest Plate Helmet +6 - Dagger 20
    Priest Cap +6 - Dagger 20
    Fabric Coat +5 - Club 20
    Fabric Pants +6 - Arrow 20
    Fabric Pants +4 - Axe 20
    Priest Gloves +4 - Sword 20
    Priest Shoes +5 - Spear 20
    Last edited by nickos3; 06-10-2014 at 07:47 AM.
    Killing spree likes this.

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Ey !

First of all thanks for your useful post =p

About wars:
    There'll be 1x war on war days because the time we chose, is fair for Αmericans (peru, usa etc), Αfricans, Europeans and west Asians. So, it's better to have 1 active & balanced war.
    It'll be early in the morning for Aussies but I don't even know if there's any Aussie who's going to play.
    I don't have any problem adding another war, as long as there are enough people who'd like it.

About hyde:
    You're completely right !
    A silver bar will be added as a drop on hyde, with 100% drop rate.
    I'd also like to inform you (since I forgot to contain 'em into our Drop List), that, barrkk and bone collector bosses drops trina. Their rate is low though.

About upgrades:
    Just noticed, some of the upgrade rates in here, are outdated.
    You can see our Upgrade Rates here: ProfessionalKO Forums -> Upgrade Rates (just updated main g4l topic too)
    And to answer your question, most people (if not all) are going to use trina to upgrade their items from 6 to 7 or from 7 to 8. So we tried to make it fair and balanced as much as we could. If your opinion is different, I'd appreciate to see your suggestion =p.

About (de-dagger/spear/sword/axe/club/arrow) armors:
    We kept discussing till yesterday.
    The option we've come up with, is:
    Warrior:

Rogue:

Magician:
    Crystal Helmet +6 - Dagger 20
    Crystal Pauldron +5 - Club 20
    Crystal Pads +6 - Arrow 20
    Crystal Pads +4 - Axe 20
    Crystal Gauntlet +4 - Sword 20
    Crystal Boots +5 - Spear 20
    Mage Helmet +6 - Dagger 20
    Mage Hat +6 - Dagger 20
    Mage Cotton Robe +5 - Club 20
    Mage Cloth Pants +6 - Arrow 20
    Mage Cloth Pants +4 - Axe 20
    Mage Gloves +4 - Sword 20
    Mage Shoes +5 - Spear 20

Priest:
    Priest Plate Helmet +6 - Dagger 20
    Priest Cap +6 - Dagger 20
    Fabric Coat +5 - Club 20
    Fabric Pants +6 - Arrow 20
    Fabric Pants +4 - Axe 20
    Priest Gloves +4 - Sword 20
    Priest Shoes +5 - Spear 20
    I think that Trina increase is too drastic to +7.. It's now (after checking the drop rates on the forum) 25% increase from +5>+6 and a 35% increase from +6>+7.. It just seems too easy with a Trina to +7. You said people would buy mostly for +6>+7 and +7>+8 but the increase for +7>+8 is only 10%. My only issue's with the Trina success at +6>+7. You don't want to give donators too big of an advantage and IMO this could do that.

Another general suggestion. You should disable +1 compounding for a little while to keep server balanced and playable for everyone. If the hard farmers are no life-ing the bosses and getting all drops they will become OP fast. Maybe disable for 1 month or something, or until the community says they're bored lol.

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

so about the all non-auto master is that still going to be as it is listed or maybe 1 is changed

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    I think that Trina increase is too drastic to +7.. It's now (after checking the drop rates on the forum) 25% increase from +5>+6 and a 35% increase from +6>+7.. It just seems too easy with a Trina to +7. You said people would buy mostly for +6>+7 and +7>+8 but the increase for +7>+8 is only 10%. My only issue's with the Trina success at +6>+7. You don't want to give donators too big of an advantage and IMO this could do that.

Another general suggestion. You should disable +1 compounding for a little while to keep server balanced and playable for everyone. If the hard farmers are no life-ing the bosses and getting all drops they will become OP fast. Maybe disable for 1 month or something, or until the community says they're bored lol.
    You're right about the +6 -> +7 upgrade rate with trina. We'll change it to 50%.
    About the jewels compound, we'll keep it as it is. There'll be people with higer than average gear for sure. +1's compared to +0's don't give huge advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by spiked View Post
    so about the all non-auto master is that still going to be as it is listed or maybe 1 is changed
    Answered that, here: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...3/#post3178241

BUMP once again Nickos you did a great job,your effort on the server is visible,i'll try it out Hope it gets the population it deserves!

Inactive Member

Population doesn't come alone,you need to advertise in Facebook etc. spam if possible most of my friend don't even know this server exists and i have a lot of Spanish KO friends, im serious, for me this server looks great and im interested to play in it... now I can help to pass information along like facebook flyers or posts but im not going to pm each person individually. Another thing is you want to open in "2"days but dont even have 2 full pages of comments in here that shows how much interested people is on your server. You cant create a great server and just expect that it will populate itself, I prefer and ugly whacked server with lot of population than the greatest server with 10 online. Food for thought .

Quote Originally Posted by elsupremod View Post
    Population doesn't come alone,you need to advertise in Facebook etc. spam if possible most of my friend don't even know this server exists and i have a lot of Spanish KO friends, im serious, for me this server looks great and im interested to play in it... now I can help to pass information along like facebook flyers or posts but im not going to pm each person individually. Another thing is you want to open in 3 days but dont even have 2 full pages of comments in here that shows how much interested people is on your server. You cant create a great server and just expect that it will populate itself, I prefer and ugly whacked server with lot of population than the greatest server with 10 online. Food for thought .
    I don't know your "Spanish KO friends" but, according our previous launch, we had 2 spanish clans who played on our server. I've 'em on my skype and they told me that they're coming. Besides that, I see a new latin clan popping up (called NewAge I guess). I'm pretty sure that there'll be more than 50 latin players on the server. Latin people are aware about bloodzone and g4l. We don't have to bump our topic nor to ask from anyone to do that for us.
    As for the total population, you don't have to worry about it. Our previous server had 150-200 players playing. Now that we've pinned topics on turkish forums, the server will be more active.

Anyways, 3 days to find it out.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM