Page 209 of 279 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Dragula did he told you to post this? i would like to ask same thing from u ...
Page: 209

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    did he told you to post this?
    i would like to ask same thing from u then, did Grogbar told u to do all these shit?

I love all these noobs trying to trash the server because they were banned on it. They are still crying and it's funny as heck to watch this play out. They keep saying the server will die.. Well guess what.. No shit it will. At somepoint it will die like any server in any fucking game.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    I love all these noobs trying to trash the server because they were banned on it. They are still crying and it's funny as heck to watch this play out. They keep saying the server will die.. Well guess what.. No shit it will. At somepoint it will die like any server in any fucking game.
    it is trash. not all the things people say is true but nikos banning who he wants is. I have many opinions but i just dont know if they are 100% true so i cant say what they are. I would never play nikos servers in the future thats for sure.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    Yes u can keep say trash about me crying because i got banned.
    Thats true, but those are the facts and the reason i will never forgive nikos,
    1, i am old player in profko, Nikos know me for years. I was supporting the server even the days he sent mails to all player who got ban / left to come back.
    Always donate(not much but atleast 50$ a month), never cheat/glitch and even after all that nikos banned me for buying items with my own money! He didnt care that i didnt know about the rule, to let a player buy a CS? Hell no.
    2. Nikos know most of players sell and buy items for usd on forum, people share their nick & phone number. People have acc here for years and got their trustable name.they are not scared because they know if there is big clan behind them they might be safe. He wont let 30 players leave because 90% of players are merchant accounts what leaves all active pk players usualy at 2 clan 1 on each side. Ban their friend they will all leave.
    3. There are few friends of nikos in real life who buy & sell stuff for usd. I am not saying nikos give them items. I think not but he let them sell for 100%. I wont mention names and i wont post screenshots of conversations i have because they my friends, but thats a fact.
    So u can claim i am crying bla bla bla but i will never play nikos server again even if the last game exist.
    You deserve much better than how you got treated. A new server is almost here and it should be good. Forget this server bro.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    You deserve much better than how you got treated. A new server is almost here and it should be good. Forget this server bro.
    The server is amazing dude. The admins ban people for actually cheating. People think just because it's a privet server they can get away with murder and not get banned. So many noobs cheat in this game it's unreal. Yes it's very simple to auto minor heal, attack with macros but it will get you banned. They don't ban with out any god damn reason and people need to get that into their minds. People SHOULD be banned if they are selling iteams in the forms. It's not my fault they suck and can't farm or make their iteams on their own!

Kurtis ur wasting ur time,there were and always will be haters of nikos,cause he has proved to bring best myko private servers for a long time,that brings many haters.

Yes u can keep say trash about me crying because i got banned.
    Thats true, but those are the facts and the reason i will never forgive nikos,
    1, i am old player in profko, Nikos know me for years. I was supporting the server even the days he sent mails to all player who got ban / left to come back.
    Always donate(not much but atleast 50$ a month), never cheat/glitch and even after all that nikos banned me for buying items with my own money! He didnt care that i didnt know about the rule, to let a player buy a CS? Hell no.
    2. Nikos know most of players sell and buy items for usd on forum, people share their nick & phone number. People have acc here for years and got their trustable name.they are not scared because they know if there is big clan behind them they might be safe. He wont let 30 players leave because 90% of players are merchant accounts what leaves all active pk players usualy at 2 clan 1 on each side. Ban their friend they will all leave.
    3. There are few friends of nikos in real life who buy & sell stuff for usd. I am not saying nikos give them items. I think not but he let them sell for 100%. I wont mention names and i wont post screenshots of conversations i have because they my friends, but thats a fact.
    So u can claim i am crying bla bla bla but i will never play nikos server again even if the last game exist.
    U cant claim i am hater. I always supported this server (for years). Never said anything bad about the server because it will be a lie. Im just saying facts. How can u say im not saying facts when everyone can check (take maximum 1 min) and u will see all top players sell items for usd on the forum and not punished? How come his friends allow to sell items for usd (they even talk with him about that) and others can't? U cant argue with facts. If u r friend of nikos or in big clan u r safe to break the rules, otherwise u r banned.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

#Wendy is mad at me because we banned Az (2nd report & strike for selling items with $), *a clan leader of a top clan at that time*. He kept PMing me every day for a couple of weeks in order to give that Chitin Shield to him, because he purchased it with $ but he never managed to get it.. Az was already banned. When he realized that this is not going to happen he made a post with false-accusations.
    #DaSinister is mad at me for no actual reason tbh. We banned him because he tried to chargeback.
    #Respect claims that he's banned from our server 1 month after he sold his items for $ and quitted. We'll never find out why, because we don't know who he is. For that reason we don't even know if he's telling the truth that he's banned.
    #iDoutorEstranho is mad at me because we banned him for using offensive language via All-Chat & Shout chat types and also for being rude against my staff. The decision of permanent ban was taken after he was muted twice and also banned for 3 days.
    #Dragula is the typical Grobar who's mad at me because I always reveal the servers that belong to him (blessedko his latest one) and the g4l accounts he's using (currently as Dragula). Tens (if not hundreds) of reports against him for using bot tools (first as a player and for the past 5 years in an attempt to ruin other servers mainly via its chat-spam feature), for using ddos tools (to bring web-servers or login-servers down), for being corrupted admin/gm (selling items that's not listed in PUS with $ or giving away items to his buddies [mostly to the Syndicate clan] for free) but also for scamming many players. If he was innocent he would be using the same nickname and server name every time just like ProfessionalKO, YourKO and several other servers do. Claiming that g4l is a dead forum with 350 active users while your server has 3000 turks, yet you're still around saying that your server died because you're not allowed to advertise on g4l. At least you're now spending your time spamming the forums than scamming players. As for your accusations, 1) I've never DDOS'd any server in my entire life. Not only you crop images to your liking but even in the cropped image that you've posted twostars mentions "(read: not DDoS)". 2) There was a discussion between me and Overdose clan 2 months ago via Skype and I consider this case resolved. 3) ProfessionalKO never had fake online counter, unlike your servers. 4) This is 4th ProfessionalKO launch since 2013. 5) If you wanna find out how long each ProfessionalKO server lasted, I suggest you to use a webarchive site or a days between dates calculator-site because your mathematics knowledge sucks. The only reason I'm not posting the screenshots of chargeback cases that took place on your server for the 2 weeks it was online (including your conversation at Facebook) publicly, it's because I respect the account's owner (real Dragula's account owner too I assume) wish, who helped me to reveal you.

We're willing to provide evidence to the Forums staff at anytime but Kallop is the only active mod and he doesn't seem to give a fuck, I guess because he's Grobar's friend or because he's threaten by him. #SarcasticHumor

P.S. In the last 20 topic pages there had been some constructive feedback from members like Ragnar, Devotion, ISwearSheWas18, skel4life and kurtis. Rest of it is just spam, mainly from Dragula.. and with members making fun of him
    Last edited by nickos3; 08-13-2019 at 08:14 AM.

I have one stupid question. If u ban them all, who gonna stay to play?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    #Respect claims that he's banned from our server 1 month after he sold his items for $ and quitted. We'll never find out why, because we don't know who he is. For that reason we don't even know if he's telling the truth that he's banned.
    looks like you didnt read my last post in the page #205 but since you bring my name up ill answer you

1 why did y say 1 month after, maybe you got the IP but not right away when you asked for it but weeks after (maybe you know who i am and you r just pretending not to know)
    we will never find out.

2 why whould i lie? i dont know you, first time playing you server.

nikos u full of fake news. I dont know about other cases because i dont know their stories and who they are but i wont be surprised if they are right. u banned Az after i bought it. U claim he were selling for usd and got reported. I report again and again all ur top players who sell stuff on forum and u can see it with spending 1 min of ur life. Just change section. Top clan? Was clan of 6 players but u r full of fake news. Will never play ur server again.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzcrank View Post
    I have one stupid question. If u ban them all, who gonna stay to play?
    Not all of 'em violating the rules, only those who pretend they didn't read our rules or those who don't respect our work and they're acting like "everyone's breaking the rules, so am I".

It'd be easier to let everyone do w/e they want (bots, macros, $ sales, mob luring, trade spamming) without any punishments. Then staff would have plenty time to go on holidays too and let the server running.
    But no, you don't realize that the biggest part of our community do not want these things to happen. That's why only a minority of people is complaining about this, all others support and even help with reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    looks like you didnt read my last post in the page #205 but since you bring my name up ill answer you

1 why did y say 1 month after, maybe you got the IP but not right away when you asked for it but weeks after (maybe you know who i am and you r just pretending not to know)
    we will never find out.

2 why whould i lie? i dont know you, first time playing you server.
    1. I only asked for a specific IP and that was not yours. On that post you're saying that I've linked your ko4life profile with your account on ProfessionalKO while I've no idea who you are. And I never play hide-and-seek games with $ sellers, if other players reported you that's another story.
    2. When someone is curious about something, you expect him to reveal his identity so other party can give him answers. Otherwise we're not talking about curiosity and those posts do not make sense at all.

nikos u full of fake news. I dont know about other cases because i dont know their stories and who they are but i wont be surprised if they are right. u banned Az after i bought it. U claim he were selling for usd and got reported. I report again and again all ur top players who sell stuff on forum and u can see it with spending 1 min of ur life. Just change section. Top clan? Was clan of 6 players but u r full of fake news. Will never play ur server again.
    It's not our fault that Az was punished with 2nd strike for violating our rules of conduct before he trade that Chitin Shield to you, ok ? Also no one forced you to pay $ for an item, it's forbidden afterall, remember ? So, not only you've shown no respect to us and the work we've put in, you screwed up and now you're trying to justify your actions.
    And.. which reports are you talking about ? Please redirect me to your topic, because I currently search for topics made by Wendy and I cannot find any topic in our report section. If that's true I'd apologize. I'm pretty sure that Az's clan was in top 10 for a period. Considering that you didn't give a fuck about our rules, I hope that you'll never play on ProfessionalKO again.

Tbh, i think you should just let go of the banning for usd trades -policy.
    It's a noble idea to try keep it fair as possible to all players, but having that kind of policy requires it to work 100%.

Here, it's clearly not working and you are truly sending an image out to players that randoms will get banned and top clans & friends can do w/e they want.
    Plus on top of that, you will never be able to get rid of "professional" farmers that do everything with fake nick's etc.

Allowing this like every other server has it (even usko), you would have hundreds more online and you wouldn't need to spend time on these sort of accusations flying around constantly.

Just my point of view!

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Trade policy actually protects majority , against minority. This something unique and hard to do but nickos still doing it. Actually this is of the the reasons for longevity of his server.

Draw it in in your heads !!

Trades with usd ALOWED - 50 people come in . 15 people are gold farmers . 15 people sell their shit to 35 people make money and leave. 15 of 35 people who purchased the items are now split in 2 groups . Babashopets vs regular players. Babashopets win any battles , regular players stay in Moradon and crying that cz is empty because 15 babashopers runing in bowl and farm spots 24/7 proving themselves how good they are . Week later, regular players leave, and that’s when babashopers cry how bad your server is because your cz is empty. They stay as long as possible because they are invested , but time will take its toll no matter what. As soon as another server pops up! Rinse and repeat milky boys!!

if you are not a complete dumbass you will understand !!!!!
    GrimReaper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Trade policy actually protects majority , against minority. This something unique and hard to do but nickos still doing it. Actually this is of the the reasons for longevity of his server.

Draw it in in your heads !!

Trades with usd ALOWED - 50 people come in . 15 people are gold farmers . 15 people sell their shit to 35 people make money and leave. 15 of 35 people who purchased the items are now split in 2 groups . Babashopets vs regular players. Babashopets win any battles , regular players stay in Moradon and crying that cz is empty because 15 babashopers runing in bowl and farm spots 24/7 proving themselves how good they are . Week later, regular players leave, and that’s when babashopers cry how bad your server is because your cz is empty. They stay as long as possible because they are invested , but time will take its toll no matter what. As soon as another server pops up! Rinse and repeat milky boys!!

if you are not a complete dumbass you will understand !!!!!

Here's the major flaw in your thinking you can and never will eliminate babashoppers they can do it with kc they can do it illegally . Your point is valid to a point but said babashoppers usually don't play as much and usually work hence the babashopping regular players usually have more time to okay which means what ? You tell me ?
    When has cracking down ever worked on a server how bout zone myko Apex and server with a reputation why do you think they did so well you think they'd do better restricting USD sales not one bit. So think a little more. Your babashoppers are also the ones who tend to put more money in your pocket aswell which seems to be ignored Everytime it's brought up.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1