Page 255 of 279 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI 100 players online on the server Nikos, Are you still working 24/7 to fix so macro ...
Page: 255

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    100 players online on the server Nikos, Are you still working 24/7 to fix so macro canīt work for more then 5 min in EMC or whatīs your next brilliant step?
    -
    That's already done and no one managed to bypass it for, uhm, at least 3 months. That's why we're offering the best v1298 servers since 2014, because we come up with smart solutions.

About the players online count, apparently it only bothers the hoppers, like yourself. But I forget mate, you were banned for using koplugin.

Because I know why, player base is mostly ppl who just look for the "thrill" to be selfishly ranked with no responsibility for the servers / community / their own skill.. then quickly leave for the new tables and repeat.. Lets face it true egoism but in the development.. Motivation goes..
    But its ok dont panic, let michaels ghost to it

that macro blocking saga was so stupid and funny lol

any thinking of relunch?

@nickos3
    Hahah, You are so fucking pathetic.. The server will be up for 1 year etc etc. Launch date: 16/10 and it was dead like 3 months ago. But i guess in your brain the server is still up and running when there is 20 ppls merchanting in moradon and all the eslant boses are still up and no1 kills them because no1 gives a fuck about your server. But letīs see next launch you do if it will say: last launch lasted for over a year or something. Pathetic Rat.

I got banned for KO-Pluggin? . I left this shitty server and i gave a way my and my account to a random guy in moradon. You can check it with the IP-adress when i last logged your shitty server and do the math your self retard.

" letīs waste 2 month as a admin of a server to prevent ppls to use macro in EMC/Luffersson instead of just nerf/move the best farm spots to where it should be, in Colony-Zone". Fucking donky-brain!
    Last edited by IGetOwnedI; 03-18-2021 at 08:57 PM. Reason: dsad
    retail and Wendy like this.

@nickos3
    Hahah, You are so fucking pathetic.. The server will be up for 1 year etc etc. Launch date: 16/10 and it was dead like 3 months ago. But i guess in your brain the server is still up and running when there is 20 ppls merchanting in moradon and all the eslant boses are still up and no1 kills them because no1 gives a fuck about your server. But letīs see next launch you do if it will say: last launch lasted for over a year or something. Pathetic Rat.

I got banned for KO-Pluggin? . I left this shitty server and i gave a way my and my account to a random guy in moradon. You can check it with the IP-adress when i last logged your shitty server and do the math your self retard.

" letīs waste 2 month as a admin of a server to prevent ppls to use macro in EMC/Luffersson instead of just nerf/move the best farm spots to where it should be, in Colony-Zone". Fucking donky-brain!
    How old are you? ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    any thinking of relunch?
    There were some thoughts back in January to announce the release of a secondary server and eventually to merge it with the current one.
    But something like this would discourage the remaining 100-150 players to keep playing, as a large number of them would simply jump into the new one, so, in short answer to your question, no, not yet.
    Besides, our current server is a little behind (almost 3 weeks) regarding updates due to IRL crap and from what I've seen others are getting more and more competitive (leave aside the features-cloning), so there's some work that needs to be done in order to remain the players' favorite.

@nickos3

Apparently none of the people who know how to play the game and have some fun agree with you, you fucking doughnut.
    Besides, you're a nobody who comes here only to make useless posts and insult people.

Iam telling the fact about this shit server, who are you ?

Apparently none of the people who know how to play the game and have some fun agree with you, you fucking doughnut.
    Besides, you're a nobody who comes here only to make useless posts and insult people.[/QUOTE]

Yes, i donīt know how to play the game cause your server really had a lot of competitive/good clans yea?
    - Iam just tired of your fucking retardness. Keep posting fake shit about that you server is lasting for years etc etc and after 4 months itīs 150 ppls playing the server and 40 % is fake characters, 50 % is just second clients merchanting and 10 % that is playing running in bowl killing atrosses/riotes.

You did another server that failed. and it was nothing but your fault because you are so fucking brain dead and have no clue about the game as a player and obvoiusly putted energy on completely retarded things like i have mentioned before.
    But wait, letīs re launch and do another server right?

Besides, you're a nobody who comes here only to make useless posts and insult people.

Yes, i donīt know how to play the game cause your server really had a lot of competitive/good clans yea?
    - Iam just tired of your fucking retardness. Keep posting fake shit about that you server is lasting for years etc etc and after 4 months itīs 150 ppls playing the server and 40 % is fake characters, 50 % is just second clients merchanting and 10 % that is playing running in bowl killing atrosses/riotes.

You did another server that failed. and it was nothing but your fault because you are so fucking brain dead and have no clue about the game as a player and obvoiusly putted energy on completely retarded things like i have mentioned before.
    But wait, letīs re launch and do another server right?
    You definitely are not a gamer as you do not know how games are meant to be played. I've said this several times in the past and I'll say it again, there's plenty of things someone can do (despite the awful anvil and loot systems) to have fun other than PK or raiding newbies.
    I could share PM screenshots of players who almost never or rarely PK telling this to me and thanking me for the fun we provide, but I CBA, especially for you.

It's kinda hilarious to see someone talking about fake characters in our server, which probably is the only server that has not faked the counters ever since the very beginning years ago.

It's a fact that some players are in merchant mode or running second clients for merchanting, this is not something new, it happens in every KO server and there's nothing wrong about it. As a matter of fact there's an offline-merchant system in our TODO list which sadly been put on hold since 2016.

If I'm not wrong in this relaunch we had 1k characters online at peak hours constantly for a whole month and when we first applied multiclient limit up to 2x clients, IP restriction for registering to events and anti-macro captcha, our server had 800 characters online simultaneously during that 2nd month.

And since you're so good at statistics then how do you explain the fact that 50% of those 150 characters are in CZ during peak hours ? And why is it bad to have 150 characters online simultaneously in a KO server which is almost 6 months old ?

It's understood that you got nothing useful and interesting to say other than showing how much you hate this server (or just me). Is it because I had refused to NT your clan ?

04.04.2021 Update

• Monster Stones have been released and they can be found from most monsters in Colony Zone, from every boss, from monsters in Bifrost, from Servants of Isiloon in Hell Abyss etc.
      • You can obtain Nest Scraps, Premium Service Vouchers (7 days) and Old Accessories from the Laonbelisks and Bravery Awards from the monsters in the Monster Nests.
      • You can craft a normal accessory by upgrading 3x Old accessories using a Nest Scrap.
        • The success rate is: 30%.
    • Wars in-game poll system has been implemented.
      • The poll starts 5 minutes before the wars begin, giving the opportunity to the players to select the war map, choosing between Nereids Island, Alseids Prairie and Oreads.
    • Odious Collector and Gem Hoarder goblins can now spawn and respawn outside of bowl, randomly, at different spots.
    • BDW Rings with Fire, Ice, Lightning and Poison elemental damages have been added to the game.
      • Visit NPC [Exchange] BDW Coupons to complete the quest. Items required:
        • 10x Fire Elemental Essences
        • 10x Ice Elemental Essences
        • 10x Lightning Elemental Essences
        • 10x Poison Elemental Essences
        • 250x Merchant Tokens
        • 200m Coins
        • 1000x Bravery Awards
        • 5x LNS Coupons
        • 5x BDW Coupons
      • Upgrading 3x BDW Rings (+0) to 1x BDW Rings (+1) requires 100m Coins and the success rate is: 30%.
    • A new option for melting down Bifrost and BDW Rings has been added to NPC [Exchange] BDW Coupons.
      • BDW Ring (+0) = 15x Essences
      • BDW Ring (+1) = 150x Essences
      • BF Ring (+0) = 5x Essences
      • BF Ring (+1) = 50x Essences
    • A new option for reforging BDW Rings has been added to NPC [Exchange] BDW Coupons.
      • The elemental damage of the reforged BDW Rings is randomly selected.
        • To reforge your BDW Ring you need:
        • 1x BDW Ring
        • 5x BDW Coupons
        • 300m Coins
    • Wings of War have been added.
      • Visit NPC [Exchange] BDW Coupons to craft them. Items required:
        • 1x Wings of God
        • 1x Butterfly Wings
        • 25x Certificates of Invasion
          • These can be found on some NPCs in the invaded land.
        • 5x Certificates of War
          • These can be obtained automatically for winning the Lunar War while being in the war zone.
        • 10x BDW Coupons
        • 250x Merchant Tokens
        • 1x Rhodium
    • Vice-commandant Guards have been added to Bowl in Colony Zone and they drop JM Gems.
    • Flag of Azerbaijan has been added to Power-Up Store.
    • Karus Female Mage transformation scrolls have been added back to NPC Scrolls National Enchanter.
    • All the transformation scrolls have been removed from Power-Up Store and they are replaced with a Transformation Scroll Voucher.
      • The voucher can be sold, stored or exchanged at NPC Selith [Special Store].
    • More "Use Gates to Enter" monuments have been added in Delos to make it harder for the defending clan members to abuse walls.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You definitely are not a gamer as you do not know how games are meant to be played. I've said this several times in the past and I'll say it again, there's plenty of things someone can do (despite the awful anvil and loot systems) to have fun other than PK or raiding newbies.
    I could share PM screenshots of players who almost never or rarely PK telling this to me and thanking me for the fun we provide, but I CBA, especially for you.

It's kinda hilarious to see someone talking about fake characters in our server, which probably is the only server that has not faked the counters ever since the very beginning years ago.

It's a fact that some players are in merchant mode or running second clients for merchanting, this is not something new, it happens in every KO server and there's nothing wrong about it. As a matter of fact there's an offline-merchant system in our TODO list which sadly been put on hold since 2016.

If I'm not wrong in this relaunch we had 1k characters online at peak hours constantly for a whole month and when we first applied multiclient limit up to 2x clients, IP restriction for registering to events and anti-macro captcha, our server had 800 characters online simultaneously during that 2nd month.

And since you're so good at statistics then how do you explain the fact that 50% of those 150 characters are in CZ during peak hours ? And why is it bad to have 150 characters online simultaneously in a KO server which is almost 6 months old ?

It's understood that you got nothing useful and interesting to say other than showing how much you hate this server (or just me). Is it because I had refused to NT your clan ?

How a server should be played itīs about your opinon and mine. It doesnīt matter at all. The situation was that you had a server running and it was ONLY during the CR (i think it was 1 CR on normal time when i played) when it was ppls in CZ. I mean the problem is that you have no fucking clue about how the players look at your server. I am pretty sure you have probably not even played KO enough to be a decent Party Cure priest. When i played your server it was so obvious that the server didnīt have the right idea about what CZ should bring to a server. It was not only me complaining about it it was basically all the clans that was playing actively on your server.

There was basically only 1 hours / day that it was worth going into cz and it was when it was CR. Instead of listen and try to get some kind of "understanding" about what a active CZ will bring to your server you wasted time the first month or was it even 1,5 month to do some retarded files that made your chars stop shooting after a while so you couldnīt use macro if you didnīt run out of a certain area but the ppls that knew how to make a macro that moved out of the area with the macro made the best coins in the server. There was nothing better then put macro in Luffersson/EMC/moradon to make money. I was one of the guy that spended 10 min after every update you made to make the macro farm work in EMC/Luff/moradon and i even told you to stop waste time on it and try to make the server playable instead.

What i said about the population was that you "marketing" your server and say that you server lasted for a year etc. Thatīs just retarded cause we all know it didnīt last for more then MAXIMUM 3 months with a server that was worth playing. You keep having it up with this 150 players and 90 % in moradon to just tell ppls "my server lasted for over a year" and it makes no sence cause the server was dead after 3-4 months... Simple as that.

You just neeeded to leave that macro thing behind cause you were not good enough to solve the problem and if you canīt solve a problem a normal guy starting to think if there is any other way to solve it but you didnīt use brain. With a simple 10 min brainstorming you should have fixed so the "MAIN" farm would have been in CZ instead of EMC/Luff/Moradon and left the Macro shit in this zone behind you. But if you donīt even know what role Colony Zone play on Knight online private server 2021 you donīt have the brain to make a successfull server. End of the discussion.

How a server should be played itīs about your opinon and mine. It doesnīt matter at all. The situation was that you had a server running and it was ONLY during the CR (i think it was 1 CR on normal time when i played) when it was ppls in CZ. I mean the problem is that you have no fucking clue about how the players look at your server. I am pretty sure you have probably not even played KO enough to be a decent Party Cure priest. When i played your server it was so obvious that the server didnīt have the right idea about what CZ should bring to a server. It was not only me complaining about it it was basically all the clans that was playing actively on your server.

There was basically only 1 hours / day that it was worth going into cz and it was when it was CR. Instead of listen and try to get some kind of "understanding" about what a active CZ will bring to your server you wasted time the first month or was it even 1,5 month to do some retarded files that made your chars stop shooting after a while so you couldnīt use macro if you didnīt run out of a certain area but the ppls that knew how to make a macro that moved out of the area with the macro made the best coins in the server. There was nothing better then put macro in Luffersson/EMC/moradon to make money. I was one of the guy that spended 10 min after every update you made to make the macro farm work in EMC/Luff/moradon and i even told you to stop waste time on it and try to make the server playable instead.

What i said about the population was that you "marketing" your server and say that you server lasted for a year etc. Thatīs just retarded cause we all know it didnīt last for more then MAXIMUM 3 months with a server that was worth playing. You keep having it up with this 150 players and 90 % in moradon to just tell ppls "my server lasted for over a year" and it makes no sence cause the server was dead after 3-4 months... Simple as that.

You just neeeded to leave that macro thing behind cause you were not good enough to solve the problem and if you canīt solve a problem a normal guy starting to think if there is any other way to solve it but you didnīt use brain. With a simple 10 min brainstorming you should have fixed so the "MAIN" farm would have been in CZ instead of EMC/Luff/Moradon and left the Macro shit in this zone behind you. But if you donīt even know what role Colony Zone play on Knight online private server 2021 you donīt have the brain to make a successfull server. End of the discussion.
    It's actually your opinion versus the opinion of gamers who don't care if a server has 100 or 1000 characters online in order to start playing (or continue playing) on it.

So, by saying that the server hasn't lasted for more than 3 months is stupid, because it's 1 opinion (in this case, yours) against the opinion of 150+ active players who are still playing in our server. You know many servers which had been up for a long time and still had the same amount of users they had started with afterall.

I am not advertising this as a long-lasting server, besides, the relaunch in 2017 was a failure and only lasted for a few months due to issues on my part. But it's considered as the best and most innovative v1298 server of the last decade with its own great community.

You keep having it up with this 150 players and 90 % in moradon to just tell ppls "my server lasted for over a year" and it makes no sence cause the server was dead after 3-4 months... Simple as that.
    There's those who relaunch every 3 months to make more money from you and there's those who actually care about their playerbase and they do their best to maintain their servers, so they have no reason to terminate and relaunch their servers when there's activity.
    And by activity, I mean having at least 50 concurrent online users, which is the minimum number of players a light farm-pk server needs to have least 8v8 fights in PK zones, players participating in events and characters merchanting in moradon.

It's kinda stupid to insist that CZ should have been the main zone for farming. This is why I am saying that you don't know how games are meant to be played. Okay, I feel like I am repeating myself so I prefer to stop wasting more of my time with you.

Tho i cant agree with champagneshower atitude, he has some points. All activity should be on CZ. In your last server most of activity was on emc/luf. Gold farmers should farm in cz so people can hunt them instead of you wasting your time minipulate their macro.

I think profko is 1 of the best myko that left on our poor community (non turkish servers). but, there is nothing wrong to relunch the server as long you dont do it to earn money from the players, as long as the server runing well with decent activity you should do your best to keep it that way.
    But in this case your server is a zombie server. You should think and work on how to make your server last longer with good activity for next time and listen to your players feelings instead of trying to keep the 100 players.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It's actually your opinion versus the opinion of gamers who don't care if a server has 100 or 1000 characters online in order to start playing (or continue playing) on it.

So, by saying that the server hasn't lasted for more than 3 months is stupid, because it's 1 opinion (in this case, yours) against the opinion of 150+ active players who are still playing in our server. You know many servers which had been up for a long time and still had the same amount of users they had started with afterall.

I am not advertising this as a long-lasting server, besides, the relaunch in 2017 was a failure and only lasted for a few months due to issues on my part. But it's considered as the best and most innovative v1298 server of the last decade with its own great community.

There's those who relaunch every 3 months to make more money from you and there's those who actually care about their playerbase and they do their best to maintain their servers, so they have no reason to terminate and relaunch their servers when there's activity.
    And by activity, I mean having at least 50 concurrent online users, which is the minimum number of players a light farm-pk server needs to have least 8v8 fights in PK zones, players participating in events and characters merchanting in moradon.

It's kinda stupid to insist that CZ should have been the main zone for farming. This is why I am saying that you don't know how games are meant to be played. Okay, I feel like I am repeating myself so I prefer to stop wasting more of my time with you.

I mean your logic is so damn stupid... You are right with that you dont need to have thousands of players to be able to get a succesfull server up and running. But if you have 100-200-300 actively players playing your server it means that your Idea of how your server should be running need to be on point. If you have 250 players on a server it could be enough if you FOCUS on the right zones. It wouldnīt be easy but we have all played servers with 300 players and enjoyed it back in the days. I mean you canīt have 300 players on a server and when you basicallyt put your farm char in EMC/Luffersson and go a.f.k for 2 days will give you more coins, less cost then playing actively on your server and farm dmīs for 48 hours.
    Itīs just sad that you canīt see the logic and i donīt know how to explain it so you can finally understand it.

You are talking about how a game should be played etc.. I mean wtf are you talking about.. KO is known for the PVP and if you still havenīt understand that then i can understand why you are so fucking lost. Of course there is some guys that like/need to do the farm part as well but is it logic that you made the best "farm" part being af.k in Emc/luffersson/moradon. Iam pretty sure no1 enjoyed that shit. Not the active ppls on your server that was trying to make PK/activity on your server and iam pretty sure not even the guys that was doing the "farm part" on your server enjjoyed looking in to thier screen while macro was on, killing blood seekers to get the best "paid" out from your farm.

You have no fucking idea about KO, If you think you wanna try to make some "special" server on going with your reatrdness mindset about macro in EMC/Luffersson should be the best " farm part " on your servers just to satisfied the ppls looking for farm servers. Go make a fucking Mindcraft server instead and stop talk like your server is up and running for years.. The ppls that have played your server last 2-3 months are probably these that forgot to shut down the second PC where they used to do macro farm in EMC/Luff.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1