Page 257 of 279 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ragnar When will you reconsider relaunching the server?i mean,its obvious the server needed fresh air for a ...
Page: 257

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    When will you reconsider relaunching the server?i mean,its obvious the server needed fresh air for a long time,ill be around checking from time to time if you relaunch it.
    Regards,
    Thank you for your interest, but there are still 180-200 daily active users playing in our server and we have no intention to relaunch it at this moment.
    Don't worry though, we will make sure to notify you whenever we gonna relaunch it, just make sure that the email address you have registered with, is still valid, and/or you have joined in our discord server.

On another note, I had been extremely busy IRL since the end of the quarantine and many of our planned updates have been postponed several times since.
    However, some of our latest updates are missing from this topic so, there we go:

07.05.2021 Update

• Fixed the elemental damage from Wings of War when using the Basic Attack (R).
    • Fixed a bug on the Mage Staffs AP.
      • Their AP will now be applying the correct magic damage to your skills, the more AP your staff has the more damage your skill will do.
    • Fixed the damage overflow mostly seen at your Information chat when using drain skills Vampiric Touch and Blood Drain, but also Abyss Fire.
      • It was capped at 32767 and when the damage dealt was higher than that, it was displayed as a blue-colored HP regen, this is no longer an issue.
    • Fixed the upgrade notice when upgrading personal weapons.
      • It will now show the character name of the upgrader.
    • Old accessories (non-tradeable) have been added to the Beginners Gear.
      • Visit NPC Captain Kunabarl in Moradon zone.
    • Corrected some typos and incorrect values displayed.
      • One of them is the Buff Skill [Attack Power] which actually increases your AP by 20%.
    • Added the Required Level that was missing from the UI tooltip when hovering the mouse cursor over an item.
    • Added a new pack of clan capes.

02.06.2021 Update

• Wheel of Fortune has been implemented.
      • Spin the wheel via in-game PUS and win miscellaneous items.
        • It will cost you 100 KC per spin.
    • DLive channel name tags have been implemented.
      • Your channel name will be shown in-game whenever you write something on chat.
      • You can set your channel name via Control Panel at https://professionalko.com/
    • Your character must now be alive in order to enter the Ultima's Room.
    • The Invasion Certificate can now be obtained upon monuments' blessing.
      • You don't have to stand next to the monuments.
      • NPCs will not drop it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    • Fixed a bug on the Mage Staffs AP.
      • Their AP will now be applying the correct magic damage to your skills, the more AP your staff has the more damage your skill will do.
    I remember complaining about this in 2015-2016 and trying to explain to people how stupid it is when a wood staff +8 is basically the best weapon for mages.
    nickos3 likes this.

More great updates. Fantastic server with loyal GMs to the player base and a loyal player base to the server. I would recommend joining today. Clans on both sides willing to help new players. Prime PK averages between 3-4, sometimes 5 parties both nations. Bifrost and CSW always super busy!
    Last edited by mindkrash; 07-16-2021 at 01:26 PM.
    nickos3 and Devotion like this.

This Server is up for 11 month now and there are still people playing and beeing loyal populatian is not 1k but there are players and since i rejoined 2 weeks ago i have a feeling there are slowly a few more comming back or starting aswell. All i can say as small groupe of friends u can easy farm up and become a revelant player on this server. I enjoy it here and i have faith into the future on this server. I highly recomand everyone to give it a try if u up for some ko lately and dont want to play only for 10 week
    regards
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmel View Post
    This Server is up for 11 month now and there are still people playing and beeing loyal populatian is not 1k but there are players and since i rejoined 2 weeks ago i have a feeling there are slowly a few more comming back or starting aswell. All i can say as small groupe of friends u can easy farm up and become a revelant player on this server. I enjoy it here and i have faith into the future on this server. I highly recomand everyone to give it a try if u up for some ko lately and dont want to play only for 10 week
    regards
    It's true it's harder to maintain a server for such a long time than a server with 1000 online users for a month or two. We've done it both and I can tell I'm grateful there are still avg. 170 unique players who still log into our server every day.

17.07.2021 Update

• Lottery event has been released;
      • The entry requirement is a 100 KC Voucher.
      • It will occur every 8 hours, daily.
      • A total of 10 winners will be randomly selected and automatically awarded in every lottery with a 1000 KC Voucher.
    • 1+1 Level Up event has started.
      • During the event period, if you level up once, you will receive a free level.
        • If you are level 1 you become 3.
      • 1+1 event is only available until level 67.
        • The highest level that you can achieve boosts on is 69.
      • Only odd number levels receive the effect (1 -> 3 -> 5).
      • For intentionally leveling down, even number levels do not receive the benefit (2 -> 4 -> 6).
    • Double Rewards event has started;
      • The item rewards of the FT, BDW, JM, DM, LNS, CR events and the Merchant Tokens are doubled.
    • All registered game accounts received Premium Service;
      • Non-premium users received 21 days of Bronze Premium Service.
      • Users with active Bronze/Silver/Gold Premium Service received an extension of their Premium Service for another 30 days.
        • You can refund the Premium Service for a 75% KC refund if you wish, via the Control Panel on our website.
    • All the weapon and armor upgrade rates (WARNING: not the accessory upgrade rates) are boosted by 3%.
    • Increased the HP and AC of Karus/Elmorad Monuments in BDW by 25%.
    • Disabled the healing of Center Artifact by priests during CSW.

19.08.2021 Update

• King Election has been restarted.
    • Fixed an issue related to bosses' spawn coordinates in Ronark Land;
      • For that reason, Ronark Land is now reactivated and it will be open every Friday from 21:00 until Monday at 21:00 server time.
    • Felankor boss has been released;
      • There is the Red, the White, the Blue and the Green Dragon which can be found in Ronark Land but only one of them can appear at a time.
        • Each of them can drop an Elemental Essence and the Ring of the Felankor with their respective damage elements.
    • Rings of Courage and Life with Fire, Cold, Lightning and Poison damage elements have been added;
      • You can craft them via Anvil with a 30% success rate.
        • Items required:
          • 1x Fire, Cold, Lightning or Poison Elemental Essence.
          • 3x ROC (+0), 3x ROC (+1), 3x ROL (+0) or 3x ROL (+1).
      • ROC (+0) and ROL (+0) with damage elements can be upgraded to (+1) using the Accessory Compound Scroll.
    • Daily Login Rewards system has been added;
      • You can now receive a random pack of buff scrolls every day by typing .claim on chat.
        • The random pack of buff scrolls you can get is one of the following:
          • 2000 HP Scrolls (3)
          • 350 AC Scrolls (3)
          • Power of Lion Scrolls (3)
          • Weapon Enchant Scrolls (3)
          • Armor Enchant Scrolls (3)
        • The scrolls cannot be traded or stored in the Inn Hostess.
    • [Daily] Personal Weapon quest has been added;
      • You receive a Personal Weapon Token when you complete the daily quest by killing once the following monsters in CZ:
        • [Quest] Giant Golem
        • [Quest] Uruk Tron
        • [Quest] Troll Captain
        • [Quest] Lard Orc
      • Collect 3x Tokens then you can exchange them at NPC Dede Korkut in Moradon town for a Personal Weapon of your choice.
    • Bahamut and Gryphon skins have been added as alternative skins for Valkyrie;
      • You can change the skin via Anvil with a 100% success rate.
      • The skin scrolls can be found on:
        • Vote Store for 5 VP.
        • Chaotic Bosses.
      • The stats are equal between all skins.
    • Garges Weapon set has been added;
      • You have a 10% chance to receive a Blue Shard with every kill you make in CZ/RL.
      • If you are in a party then every party member has a chance to receive a Blue Shard but the chances are less than 10%.
        • The bigger the party, the less chances for every member to receive a Blue Shard.
      • Collect 75x Blue Shards then you can exchange them at NPC Dede Korkut in Moradon town for a Garges Weapon of your choice.
    • Legendary Weapon set has been added;
      • A [Daily] quest has been added which requires you to kill 75x enemy nation players in CZ/RL in order to obtain a Legendary Weapon Token.
      • Collect 5 Tokens then you can exchange them at NPC Dede Korkut in Moradon town for a Legendary Weapon of your choice.
      • The Legendary Weapon Tokens are non-tradeable but can be stored in the Inn Hostess.
    • Spirit of Genie item has been added;
      • It can be found only in PUS.
      • It will give you up to 10 auto loot premium points on use.
        • As you already know, our Premium Auto Loot system is available only for users with an active Gold Premium Service.
    • The itemicons of Old Accessories will now appear darker compared to normal ones, to avoid confusion in the future.
    • Fixed some pixel errors on clan capes.
    • Increased the drop rates on Booro.
    • Increased the HP and AC of Rainbow Goblin.

* The [Daily] quests reset at midnight server time.

Followed by another quick update:

• Bahamut and Gryphon Exchange options added to [Blacksmith] Elrindir.
    • Reforge Ring of the Felankor is updated and Poison RoF is now included to [Blacksmith] Elrindir.
    • Blue Shards, Personal and Legendary Weapon Tokens are now stackable.
    • Valkyrie Skin Change for BP and paper mage valkyrie armors is now fixed.

Stats of new items can be seen here: http://forums.professionalko.com/ind...BCncellemeler/

The problem is not being loyal or unique player,the problem is that the server started being a simple lovely myko server with old features and it turned to a dunno what server,with bahamuts,darkness weapons and new shit that destroyed knight online(in my opinion),thats basically one of the reasons i leave after some months playing there,i dont enjoy changing servers into something different that knight online is to my eyes.
    Mad respect for you keeping all the servers alive and stable for so long always.
    As i said before,ill be watching if you remake to myko anytime.

The problem is not being loyal or unique player,the problem is that the server started being a simple lovely myko server with old features and it turned to a dunno what server,with bahamuts,darkness weapons and new shit that destroyed knight online(in my opinion),thats basically one of the reasons i leave after some months playing there,i dont enjoy changing servers into something different that knight online is to my eyes.
    Mad respect for you keeping all the servers alive and stable for so long always.
    As i said before,ill be watching if you remake to myko anytime.
    Unique players as non-duplicate accounts used for farming, trade, merchant etc. and no one said there's a problem, lol.
    MYKO is dead and we don't need to be stuck in the past, we need to move on and make things better. BDW, JM, Chaos Stone are not MYKO-alike either, but I guess this doesn't matter for you because you like these features.

open the server

28.08.2021 Update

• Added .restat and .reskill commands for resetting your character's stats and skills from remote distance.
      • It is available to both freemium and premium accounts.
      • The free-of-charge reskill of rogues with active premium service is still limited to once a day.
    • Replaced the elemental essences from Felankor dragons with a voucher.
      • Visit NPC Miraselth to exchange the voucher for 10x elemental essences.
    • Fixed an issue where monsters' name was not included in unique drop notifications.
      • It mainly happened when the auto loot was active.
    • Fixed the visibility issue of BF Fragment monsters in Ronark Land.
    • Added an optional patch at https://professionalko.com/?page=download which partially fix the GPU issue for laptops that use more than one GPU.

Unique players as non-duplicate accounts used for farming, trade, merchant etc. and no one said there's a problem, lol.
    MYKO is dead and we don't need to be stuck in the past, we need to move on and make things better. BDW, JM, Chaos Stone are not MYKO-alike either, but I guess this doesn't matter for you because you like these features.
    That might be the reason why Knight Online is dead for the past 11-12 years.

That might be the reason why Knight Online is dead for the past 11-12 years.
    I don't know about official KO but ps KO is more popular than ever.
    black and retail like this.

Some old school feeling;

Some old school feeling;

Nice to see, profko still alive and active, the long lasting server.
    nickos3 likes this.

wide screen resolution doesn't work (I see my desktop when the game is opened lol)

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1