Page 12 of 279 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BlackOak Bumping your own server isnt going to make ppl come. Thats the laziness I spoke of. ...
Page: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Bumping your own server isnt going to make ppl come. Thats the laziness I spoke of. You want more of a population, then make your server a place where people will want to come play. Do something different, since what you presently have isnt bringing in people. DUH!

You think its a 100+ppl server, when in reality its a max 20ppl server, and you need to adjust it for a low population.
    I think good adjustment for this server is to disable whole cz, and make arena PK-able so there is ANY pk on this server :d spawn few atrosses on arena, could be fun lol

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Bumping your own server isnt going to make ppl come. Thats the laziness I spoke of. You want more of a population, then make your server a place where people will want to come play. Do something different, since what you presently have isnt bringing in people. DUH!

You think its a 100+ppl server, when in reality its a max 20ppl server, and you need to adjust it for a low population.
    There are some people who do not visit G4L daily, like you. According the 6 new players who joined today, bump worked.
    Thanks for your suggestion but server's doing fine regarding people who seek a server to PK, Farm or EXP on.

@DjangoUnchained, besides that I know who you are, what's up bro ? jealousy and hate up to the maximum ? :P
    Since there are donators to keep the server up, what's your problem? ^^
    This is a MYKO Light Farm/PK server, opened on 14th june, with updates coming almost every week. No signs of bugs, cheats, corruption and lag. There are events daily and almost 16 of 24 hours in-game and forums support.

I can ensure you that we're doing better than any other server regarding server's stability (here, I compare OSKO too). <- That, because we take care of our players and we do not open server just for the money.

All the database tables and procedures have been re-configured/re-coded and many other custom stuff have been added.
    All the panel php/html/js functions have been re-coded/cleaned and many other custom stuff have been added.
    All the quest scripts have been re-coded and many other custom quests have been added.
    All the TP gates have been re-configured (costs, description, coordinates, zones etc)
    All the client side stuff (texts, visuality and the rest) working as they should. Edited all the files one by one, also made sure the client's size to be low.

All the above have been done in order to make sure that there will be ZERO bugs, smooth server run/gameplay, and ZERO false information (visual or not).

I'm pretty sure that there isn't anyone else who did this to you, their "loyal" players. If there is then they aren't more than 2-3.

Lastly, ProfessionalKO doesn't dependent on soacs owner because we can edit our ebenezer at any time we want. (people who ever messed with server files, they obviously know what I'm talking about)
    While all the other servers (which make use of soacs AC) have to ask the soacs creator to fix a server crash or to edit stuff for their server.

@BlackOak, I know very well that there are 5-30 users online all the time (and not 100+ as some of you would like). I also know very well that there are 50+ players who login at least for 1 hour on the server, daily. You have to understand though that 1) It's getting old and 2) It's a MYKO Light Farm/PK server. Please, make a list of MYKO Light Farm/PK servers which lasts longer and post their names below.

---------------------------------

The point is: 1) There are people playing 2) They disagree about a wipe (at least, I guess, since they're playing. I didn't ask them nor I will. They are always free to open a poll in our forums) 3) Donations keeps coming so payments for host is not an issue for the time being.

I just find it ridiculously funny that there are some random people who care about the server's population instead of the people who're actually playing on it.

--------------------------------

P.S. Even easier servers (see: bazingako, climaxko) cannot last that long with high population all the time.

nickos3,
    and who I am?
    You don't get it lol, I never said your server is shit bugged etc.
    Your server is nice, has a lot of features, the only problem is VERY low population.
    /end @bout your server.
    Now about you:
    You are fuking moron spamming other topics that your server is best around here - it doesnt make your e-penis bigger nor it makes your community bigger I think?
    I don't see any other server owner around here posting on other server's topic shit about servers and spamming how your server awesome is.

Now about me:
    I don't give fuck about your server, as long as you don't spam other topics with your slogan "show me better light farm, my server opens 3month, 20user online no problem".
    Because is fuking pathetic.
    So now to be clear, please host your best server for another 2years , bump this topic for same time, make some new features every week.
    Just stop flaming new servers, just because they might have better features / or they have more people playing on it.

I'm out. GL bro.

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoUnchained View Post
    nickos3,
    and who I am?
    You don't get it lol, I never said your server is shit bugged etc.
    Your server is nice, has a lot of features, the only problem is VERY low population.
    /end @bout your server.
    Now about you:
    You are fuking moron spamming other topics that your server is best around here - it doesnt make your e-penis bigger nor it makes your community bigger I think?
    I don't see any other server owner around here posting on other server's topic shit about servers and spamming how your server awesome is.

Now about me:
    I don't give fuck about your server, as long as you don't spam other topics with your slogan "show me better light farm, my server opens 3month, 20user online no problem".
    Because is fuking pathetic.
    So now to be clear, please host your best server for another 2years , bump this topic for same time, make some new features every week.
    Just stop flaming new servers, just because they might have better features / or they have more people playing on it.

I'm out. GL bro.
    I don't advertise my server on other's topics. As for the slogan you're talking about, you complain about the server's low population, so I'm asking you to make a list of server names which have had more users online after their servers were getting old. You do not answer because you simply DON'T KNOW (according your reply).

It's you and 3 other people who talk about my server (and then, I reply back) whenever I report other server owners for corruption, fake users count and any other important information a player 'd like to know before they join a server. And guess what ? All of my reports were never wrong.

If you don't like my posts on other's topic then do not read them and do not take them in mind.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I don't advertise my server on other's topics.
    This is from international ko topic:

If you didn't understand, yet, my server is the #1 myko light farm/pk around in the english(and not only) PSKO community, atm.
    Now fuck off and die

have a great weekend.

This is from international ko topic:

Now fuck off and die

have a great weekend.
    I understand that you want to support your friend's servers and the servers you play on, but we (the g4l community) will not allow bugs, like you, to hurt it any more.
    With that sentence, I was referring to you and Zuka. Nice try quoting that part only and not linking us to the post, but, there we go !

Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    you are just mad ur server never got to 100+
    I was co-owner on some shity server like yourself.
    But I don't know what does this has to do with other server's online list.
    If you pull your head out of ur ass, u will see this that kingdom had more then 1k players on.
    And this has nothing to do with inter ko, as I play here its shit turk server, still don't know why u have to bitch at them
    To be honest I did play on ur server and it was even worse then this one. ( not to mention 100online ppl?)

peace
    You guys obviously do not have a brain.
    If you didn't understand, yet, my server is the #1 myko light farm/pk around in the english(and not only) PSKO community, atm.

I don't have to bring people like osmanx or twostars in here to prove that the "2500 capacity" is fake, you dumbass freak. Even you, should be able to understand that it's fake.

Afterall, according your posts @DjangoUchained, you only like grobar's servers, so, no comments.

Lastly, @Jonko, they should be mad. My server's 2 months old and already heading for its 3rd month running while they do 2 re-launches every month. Ha....HaHa.
    Have fun

Like nice server ! I will try it
    nickos3 likes this.

we haven't always seen eye to eye with nickos and despite all the hate I must agree , that server is not always just based on population. it can be small group of people playing and yet enjoying it, because you dislike the amount don't mean server is bad. He is just one of many that tried and didn't launch with high population but still standing.

all there is left to say is that nickos, ignore all of them and focus and try gain more people.
    nickos3 likes this.

Bump .

Hahhaahahah, what happened with best server on earth which no need wipe and can be launched with 20 players online for 3 months?

Hahhaahahah, what happened with best server on earth which no need wipe and can be launched with 20 players online for 3 months?
    [9:58:08 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: Nikos
    [9:58:21 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: What are your thinkings regarding a possible wipe?
    [10:03:20 PM] nikos32: i never said no on a wipe
    [10:03:38 PM] nikos32: but i dont think that the people who play 'd agree about a wipe
    [10:03:57 PM] nikos32: everyone's free to open a poll topic
    [10:11:48 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: Well thats the thing
    [10:11:54 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: I was talking with some old players
    [10:11:59 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: Who I met on old servers
    [10:12:05 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: And now with most servers down
    [10:12:15 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: We think this is your opportunity
    [10:12:34 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: But im afraid that if I open a poll noobs will mass create accounts or smy
    [10:12:34 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: Smt
    [10:43:58 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: I created a topic
    [10:44:11 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: But I dont got a g4l acc xD
    [10:44:29 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: So if you would post the poll in the comments there that would be great
    [10:48:57 PM] nikos32: g4l is a adv forum ;p
    [10:49:05 PM] nikos32: in which comments you're talking about?
    [10:49:22 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: Nvm ill comment on it
    [10:49:28 PM] DjangoIsAnIdiot: And bump your server at the same time
    Meow .

Now please aga, go wander off every beta server which official always closes after 1 week and leave the good ones alone

Meow .
    Go wipe ur fuking pathetic server, get those 30ppl with fresh start. ENJOY.
    I am checking this forum for long time, I could always manage to ignore noobs and retards, but your level of retardness is driving me crazy.
    Srsly I hope you choke on your mom's dick and die.

I won't bump ur topic again, gl.

Go wipe ur fuking pathetic server, get those 30ppl with fresh start. ENJOY.
    I am checking this forum for long time, I could always manage to ignore noobs and retards, but your level of retardness is driving me crazy.
    Srsly I hope you choke on your mom's dick and die.

I won't bump ur topic again, gl.
    Come on... I just started to enjoy it... you're interested in my server more than anyone else here. Please, keep bumping

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1