Page 196 of 279 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is no point of trying to have a conversation with DaSinister.. He will never grow up. He did a ...
Page: 196

There is no point of trying to have a conversation with DaSinister.. He will never grow up.
    He did a recharge on Project-KO like 2,5 years ago and he will never stop. He donate a lot and he will continue reacharging back the servers he play. I think he start this kind of posts just to feel better to recharge back on the surver and try to make it look like it´s "ok" to donate on a server.

My tip is just to try to open a a discussion between the server owners that is running big servers and try to track him down and just try to get him banned asap.
    There is probably a lot of peoples like DaSinister that is using rechare in wrong purposes so there should be a conversation between you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    DaSinister is a scammer, be aware.

HerryHere and TheDarkWar will be asked to return whatever they received from him.
    up and close the case as fast u can . xD
    dont want my name being scammer

The pathetic scammer should be banned and reported to paypal / police if possible. But what about banning players who sell / buy stuff for usd. Why Nikos cant u understand ko community is quiet old and quiet busy with jobs/family. Why loosing trustable and fair players u know for years who also donating to ur server for that i dont get it.

I guess,his server,his rules.You have to deal with it.
    Stop asking for it to be changed,if he wants to change the rule,he will.

Ragnar as someone who sell and buy stuff i wouldnt expect this comment. Low person.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    Ragnar as someone who sell and buy stuff i wouldnt expect this comment. Low person.
    Did i ever buy something from you or anyone?The answer is no.
    Did i ask you about your prices?The answer is yes.
    And i wont warn you again,you dont dare to say ive sold/bought items for $ cause i never did,have some respect for legal players fucking cunt.
    Now tell me whos the low person here,ur crying every fucking day to be able to make money ouf of this game,go work and thats how you earn money,not by playing a game,same goes for babashoppers,play the fucking game like everyone does,ur not the only ones with real lifes and jobs lol.
    Ive asked a few sellers about prices,but never bought anything for $ except kc/prem in the pus,all my items were farmed and traded for ingame stuff and nikos can check it if you so worried about it,so go cry somewhere else and stop bitching about server rules to make you earn some money,cause thats all about it,you want to make money out of a game,and thats kinda pathetic in my opinion,i never did and never will,but yeah,thats up to everyone.
    Its interesting how many people play to make money instead of having fun,it amazes me more everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    And i wont warn you again,you dont dare to say ive sold/bought items for $ cause i never did,have some respect for legal players fucking cunt.
    Now tell me whos the low person here,ur crying every fucking day to be able to make money ouf of this game,go work and thats how you earn money,not by playing a game,same goes for babashoppers,play the fucking game like everyone does,ur not the only ones with real lifes and jobs lol.
    Ive asked a few sellers about prices,but never bought anything for $ except kc/prem in the pus,all my items were farmed and traded for ingame stuff and nikos can check it if you so worried about it,so go cry somewhere else and stop bitching about server rules to make you earn some money,cause thats all about it,you want to make money out of a game,and thats kinda pathetic in my opinion,i never did and never will,but yeah,thats up to everyone.
    Its interesting how many people play to make money instead of having fun,it amazes me more everyday.
    Dude literally shut the fuck up and get outta here cause no one likes you. Some want to make money some don't have fucking time to farm for shit and are too busy in their real life to do any of that. To judge anyone off buying and selling shit is plane fucking stupid. What does it matter to you it's the fucking reason the server is surviving ya dumb cunt. So get the fuck outta here with your God damn bullshit cause no one cares about your fucking opinion. Fuck off
    Decerto, Ching, Sheriff and 1 others like this.

Thinking your all high and mighty I asked prices for what ya dumb fuck for what did ya ask sellers price if your not interested. There's still a decent amount of people that can no life the game ya fuck. Wendy brought it up twice on this server along with multiple other people your the only fucker to say different but who'd guess that coming from a 0 iq fuck like yourself.

new generation of turkish farm bots has arrived..as wendy said,we are not 14 anymore. Me myself am 27,married,working,I don't have time to play KO from dusk till dawn like before...if i get a late start,why would you be forbidden of purchasing a shell set,or a raptor,or something to make it easier to farm. Anyway,nikos was always selling shoulder slot items that were never in the game,with crazy stats,like 10 of each stat,300 hp,300 mana,weapon defences,etc. Don't tell me thats not babashopping.

no one care about u donate or no bruhh and u still with 1spike die . and how u can have enjoy with ur item ?

Quote Originally Posted by HerryHere12 View Post
    no one care about u donate or no bruhh and u still with 1spike die . and how u can have enjoy with ur item ?
    Couldn't come up with a better comeback if tried herry 😂

U gave me offers for items but i refused because 20$ for first md +8 on server (at thea time) was too low. I am working as electrical engineer honestly, i got ban on account i paid 140$ so i dont know where u understand i try to make money from game. Anyway u r little liar and waste of time answering idiots like u. Ur behavioral is ur parents issue not mine, go lie some1 else u r not selling/buying stuff little dumb.

i dont see here u ask for a price but an offer. i refused to ur offer.
    https://ibb.co/414Ps6Z

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    new generation of turkish farm bots has arrived..as wendy said,we are not 14 anymore. Me myself am 27,married,working,I don't have time to play KO from dusk till dawn like before...if i get a late start,why would you be forbidden of purchasing a shell set,or a raptor,or something to make it easier to farm. Anyway,nikos was always selling shoulder slot items that were never in the game,with crazy stats,like 10 of each stat,300 hp,300 mana,weapon defences,etc. Don't tell me thats not babashopping.
    You are funny calling me turkish when you know im from Spain.
    And bballfreak,we all know you have spent hundreds of $ on server already,which should make you get banned since its illegal,thats the reason you speak and defend Wendy like this,u both are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    i dont see here u ask for a price but an offer. i refused to ur offer.
    https://ibb.co/414Ps6Z
    3 days after that pm you wanted to sell it for that price,for an ingeneer thats quite low isnt it?
    Anyway you cant judge me for offering you ,if i havent bought it you cant do shit,and ye,u lost 140$ cause u done someth illegal.

Herry you dont even know me ingame and if you would i bet u wouldnt talk like that,this forum make people act like monkeys lmao.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1