Page 206 of 279 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4172
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Respect so you can ban my profko forum account + check the trade logs and ban the ...
Page: 206

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    so you can ban my profko forum account + check the trade logs and ban the guys that bought from me? i see they still playing so i cant

iam not curious about why my account its banned, tbh im 99% sure it was for selling stuff for $$ and im ok with the account being banned since i take the risk when it is forbbiden

what iam corious about is how you linked my ko4life and my account in your server, thats was the main reason i quoted kallop when he claned your post

ps: anyways ill let it go since you wont give me a real answer. dont answer with other questions ,
    I don't think that you were banned for selling stuff for $, you said you were banned 1 month after you left, maybe an account sharer is responsible of your account's ban.
    Anyway since you admit that you sold items for $ violating our rules of conduct, discussion ends here.

ps: I thought you wanted to know why your account is banned, otherwise I don't see why you would be curious

nickos you got a ban issue bro. in your eyes, you would call yourself a scammer. straight facts.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    nickos you got a ban issue bro. in your eyes, you would call yourself a scammer. straight facts.
    Our ban list speaks for itself mate, no other server cares about its legit community as much as we do. Not many days left till your debut and then you'll understand what I'm talking about, welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Our ban list speaks for itself mate, no other server cares about its legit community as much as we do. Not many days left till your debut and then you'll understand what I'm talking about, welcome to the club.
    I guess I just don't quite understand yet, as someone who hasn't had the opportunity to have a server full and running. I would like the chance to speak with you though as I don't think we'll be competing with each other, so I'd like to become allied with whatever server owners I can. PM me your skype/discord or something and lets talk a bit.

I don't think that you were banned for selling stuff for $, you said you were banned 1 month after you left, maybe an account sharer is responsible of your account's ban.
    Anyway since you admit that you sold items for $ violating our rules of conduct, discussion ends here.

ps: I thought you wanted to know why your account is banned, otherwise I don't see why you would be curious
    1 i didnt share my pw with anyone.

2 i admit it when i quoted kallop, if you read carefully you will see it.

3 you still didnt answer what i was curious about.

4 that you pmed a mod and ask for members info makes me think alot

from my side it ends here

ps: if id wanted to know the reason of my ban i whould use your forums not a 3rd forum.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    this is quiet funny. you have some categories for banning players. i know people who buy and sell items for usd u will never touch. but other's like me u banned with no questions. i dont believe those shits u r selling items but i know that u let ur real life mates & famous players to sell&buy via usd. i am sorry for every single $ spent for u.
    Speak out the names I bet they will be banned!!

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    I guess I just don't quite understand yet, as someone who hasn't had the opportunity to have a server full and running. I would like the chance to speak with you though as I don't think we'll be competing with each other, so I'd like to become allied with whatever server owners I can. PM me your skype/discord or something and lets talk a bit.
    I dont agree with nikos methods but he is right in alot of ways. People are going to hack your PUS they are going to be hacking in CZ and all over. People will exploit ever bug/glitch that you leave available. When these new hacks first came out i was a GM and it was my job to take the night shift and i tell you what.. I banned 25+ people every single night..

this is quiet funny. you have some categories for banning players. i know people who buy and sell items for usd u will never touch. but other's like me u banned with no questions. i dont believe those shits u r selling items but i know that u let ur real life mates & famous players to sell&buy via usd. i am sorry for every single $ spent for u.
    We never banned you mate, we banned Az and that was his 2nd strike.

I would like to know the names aswell.

Probation Senior Member

When i first joined Proko i dropped 200$ then told nikos via PM that i was buying gold. He then told me it was illegal and to rat on the people selling me the items. I told him im not a snitch and proceeded to buy my gbs from people. I was never banned for that reason at all. If you are going to ban people for buying items make sure you dont pick and choose who gets the ban hammer.. People should all be treated equal weather you buy KC or not.
    Now that i said all that.. I dont think calling nikos a scammer is fair. He provided you guys with a fun server to play and you fucked it up for yourself. You know the rules so why turn it back on him when you get caught?? Why does it matter if he checks chat logs? Dont talk about ban worthly shit on his server and mabe your shitty ass acccounts wouldnt be banned.. with the quickness

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    When i first joined Proko i dropped 200$ then told nikos via PM that i was buying gold. He then told me it was illegal and to rat on the people selling me the items. I told him im not a snitch and proceeded to buy my gbs from people. I was never banned for that reason at all. If you are going to ban people for buying items make sure you dont pick and choose who gets the ban hammer.. People should all be treated equal weather you buy KC or not.
    Now that i said all that.. I dont think calling nikos a scammer is fair. He provided you guys with a fun server to play and you fucked it up for yourself. You know the rules so why turn it back on him when you get caught?? Why does it matter if he checks chat logs? Dont talk about ban worthly shit on his server and mabe your shitty ass acccounts wouldnt be banned.. with the quickness
    People didnt know about this rule because on last version of profko he allowed usd sell&buy. I didnt say he's a scammer, he never scammed me, but he banned me for buying cs for usd while his friends and some famous players sell and buy publicly for way more money than i did even on this forum.
    Easier to ban solo player like me than banning someone from big clan. Thats easy math.

People didnt know about this rule because on last version of profko he allowed usd sell&buy. I didnt say he's a scammer, he never scammed me, but he banned me for buying cs for usd while his friends and some famous players sell and buy publicly for way more money than i did even on this forum.
    Easier to ban solo player like me than banning someone from big clan. Thats easy math.
    We've banned you ? I'm 100% sure that you're not banned. And I would like to know the friends and famous players you're referring to, thanks.

We've banned you ? I'm 100% sure that you're not banned. And I would like to know the friends and famous players you're referring to, thanks.
    as i was part of the community i am not gonna report players who used to be my friends. Finding the names aint hard at all, everyone know who sell n buy stuff its a small community.

as i was part of the community i am not gonna report players who used to be my friends. Finding the names aint hard at all, everyone know who sell n buy stuff its a small community.
    Since you're accusing me of something for which you have no proof, at least speak out the names to find out who those players are.

Actually i have proof but i wont recieve anything by posting it. It will only make me hated. Id just suggest u stop ask for names when u can go market section and hunt all ur top players in less than 5 minutes. Asking for names feels redicilius in that case

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Kallop has warned me and deleted my posts, that i shouldn't post random things without any background. (This very good and correct, it should be like this for everyone) So i agree here.
    So let's talk with facts and background. (Like Nikos and Kallop never does when accussing someone but ok)

Some of you might think I'm going against Nikos just because he have a server with 200+ players.. But that's far from the truth, you never saw me talking anything bad about other big servers, i even played every server and donated to every server that had at least 100 players, to support them up.

My posts, can't bring the current ProffKO down, and I'm not planning on that, I'll just be making sure and i hope some of you will help me that Nikos will never open a server again, because he is a liar,thief,scammer with a lot of BS. (Those words are said by other people not me) - So current server, there is nothing to do... People invested money, they aren't going to quit... Untill ofcourse some other server open. Nikos is also making everything he can to destroy every new server, he is talking very bad things about them. Servers like (ZoneKO,Project,Bazinga.... and so on) Just read it you will see.

For each thing that i'll say about Nikos from now till hes next re-launch i'll show the background and evidence. ( Big bullets will be saved for later).
    So i assume my posts can't be deleted when i show background of them, right Kallop?

Ok this is just some soft material. (After this post Nikos will report this post to Kallop, and reply it with '' Grobar blablabla '', but we aren't talking about my friend Grobar, but you nikos. So stay on topic.)

By this photo, we are beginning to show how shady this Nikos actually is. (As i said it's soft material)

Twostars is saying that Nikos stole hes work such as Website without hes permission, he is also saying that Nikos DDOSED at least 1 server QurantineKO, and is saying that there are more servers but Twostars don't want to name them... Twostars is also saying that Nikos went to at least 1 server and spammed adveritsing of hes server to players. In this case MaxKO - Where Grobar was also a staff member...... So twostars is lying?.

Also it's showing that Nikos is bugging user count, he was first server that introduced merchant bots that's why hes server succeed at that time for the first time, due to hes Merchant Bots.

Should i continue?

PS: The secret of a good server is actually to have active market and merchants in Moradon. With the bots, you can do that and players actually think it's active.
    ProffKO on peak times have 60 players in CZ and most of the time PK is lame.. That's why because there is so many players in Moradon with a lot of bots that makes players think server is active. But the server have 60 players on peak times in CZ..... I remember once my friend had a server with 150 real players online, and on the peak times there were 100 players in Colony Zone.... Here out of apperently 300 players online, peak times is 60-70 in CZ... But a server with 150 real players, had peak time of 100 players in CZ. Do the math.

So it's one big lie.

ProffessionalKO is slowly dying, that's not a secret, currently the only thing that has keep him online is that no other servers are launching.

ProffKO is online for 1 month and 10 days and it's already losing a lot of players... ProjectKO for example did a lot better job.

Now look further how Dirty Nikos is.

sd

There was totally of 8 relaunches of ProfessionalKO, even though he claims there was only 3, don't believe him because you can find it on google that there were 8 servers.
    Out of those 8 servers, 6 was a total fail.

As soon as he makes 1 good server through the bots he introduced, he started to saying '' Reseting server is stealing money ' - So i guess he already at that time he knew what he doing. After this post he made, he was looking for investor and relaunched server multiple times.

Previous server was 'player-dead' in 2 months.... This current server will be player-dead in less than 2 months.... But he is claiming reseting server is stealing money.
    Last edited by Dragula; 08-08-2019 at 04:09 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1