Page 207 of 279 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4172
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Dragula Kallop has warned me and deleted my posts, that i shouldn't post random things without any ...
Page: 207

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Kallop has warned me and deleted my posts, that i shouldn't post random things without any background. (This very good and correct, it should be like this for everyone) So i agree here.
    So let's talk with facts and background. (Like Nikos and Kallop never does when accussing someone but ok)

Some of you might think I'm going against Nikos just because he have a server with 200+ players.. But that's far from the truth, you never saw me talking anything bad about other big servers, i even played every server and donated to every server that had at least 100 players, to support them up.

My posts, can't bring the current ProffKO down, and I'm not planning on that, I'll just be making sure and i hope some of you will help me that Nikos will never open a server again, because he is a liar,thief,scammer with a lot of BS. (Those words are said by other people not me) - So current server, there is nothing to do... People invested money, they aren't going to quit... Untill ofcourse some other server open. Nikos is also making everything he can to destroy every new server, he is talking very bad things about them. Servers like (ZoneKO,Project,Bazinga.... and so on) Just read it you will see.

For each thing that i'll say about Nikos from now till hes next re-launch i'll show the background and evidence. ( Big bullets will be saved for later).
    So i assume my posts can't be deleted when i show background of them, right Kallop?

Ok this is just some soft material. (After this post Nikos will report this post to Kallop, and reply it with '' Grobar blablabla '', but we aren't talking about my friend Grobar, but you nikos. So stay on topic.)

By this photo, we are beginning to show how shady this Nikos actually is. (As i said it's soft material)

Twostars is saying that Nikos stole hes work such as Website without hes permission, he is also saying that Nikos DDOSED at least 1 server QurantineKO, and is saying that there are more servers but Twostars don't want to name them... Twostars is also saying that Nikos went to at least 1 server and spammed adveritsing of hes server to players. In this case MaxKO - Where Grobar was also a staff member...... So twostars is lying?.

Also it's showing that Nikos is bugging user count, he was first server that introduced merchant bots that's why hes server succeed at that time for the first time, due to hes Merchant Bots.

Should i continue?

PS: The secret of a good server is actually to have active market and merchants in Moradon. With the bots, you can do that and players actually think it's active.
    ProffKO on peak times have 60 players in CZ and most of the time PK is lame.. That's why because there is so many players in Moradon with a lot of bots that makes players think server is active. But the server have 60 players on peak times in CZ..... I remember once my friend had a server with 150 real players online, and on the peak times there were 100 players in Colony Zone.... Here out of apperently 300 players online, peak times is 60-70 in CZ... But a server with 150 real players, had peak time of 100 players in CZ. Do the math.

So it's one big lie.

ProffessionalKO is slowly dying, that's not a secret, currently the only thing that has keep him online is that no other servers are launching.

ProffKO is online for 1 month and 10 days and it's already losing a lot of players... ProjectKO for example did a lot better job.
    pretty sure noone is gonna bother to read all that lol
    black likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    pretty sure noone is gonna bother to read all that lol
    Yes and probablly Kallop will delete it... But i'm saving the post, so before this server dies in less than 2 months he will go AFK for 3-4 months to claim it was online for 7 months, and do a relaunch, at that time we will fuck him up.

Anyway, I think Kallop also should stay out of this and let other moderators decide what is bad and what not... Because if we search for Kallop relations with Nikos in Gamers4Life there is one big faking mess.

Quick scan, what i find... Kallop protecting Nikos that he didn't do dozen of relaunches before.
    But, on each of those relaunches Kallop was playing there, and commenting about the server.. It's funny xD

I mean it's not a problem of relaunch, or doing what ever you do... Problem is that you lie about those things to others..

Around 4 months, on this topic, Nikos said that the he only had 3 re-launches, but when you scan the google you see 8 Re-launches of ProfessionalKO.

Kallop is actually a good guy, I just don't know why he protecting Nikos over all those years, they are like best friends.. He made a good and truthful comment here though stating: Nikos is clueless, he is stupid.. He was lucky to made 1 good server by accident.as pur.e luck no skill involved.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Nah, Grobar, you're not mad at me because of my server, you're mad at me because I always reveal the servers and the forum accounts that you're using, and you hate this because everybody knows that you're a scammer and corrupted person.. you cannot hide from me, you know that

And now with the screenshot that I'm going to post I'm gonna make you even more mad

P.S. This is my last post about you as "Dragula" see you again when you're about to open your next server or when you decide to use another forum account. Already spent too much time for you that you don't worth it ^^

My 2cents, have fun!

Probation Senior Member

Who fucking cares... Now Kallop has to delete this shit stain of a mess again. If you dont like proko dont fucking play it.
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Nah, Grobar, you're not mad at me because of my server, you're mad at me because I always reveal the servers and the forum accounts that you're using, and you hate this because everybody knows that you're a scammer and corrupted person.. you cannot hide from me, you know that

And now with the screenshot that I'm going to post I'm gonna make you even more mad

P.S. This is my last post about you as "Dragula" see you again when you're about to open your next server or when you decide to use another forum account. Enough time wasted for this useless "discussion".

My 2cents, have fun!
    Exactly! This is proving how stupid you are. I knew exactly what your reply will be, because it's same for last 5 years.
    Whenever someone say anything about you, your defend is always 'Grobar this, Grobar that' + Reporting to Kallop.
    You do this all the time! That's all you can do... You've used the word Grobar in 400 posts.

Twostars don't want to be bring here, he don't care is all he saying. He's not my friend, and he don't care about you nor me.
    #FACT is that i copied hes post what he said about you, and we can all believe to Twostars.
    What twostars said about Grobar, or what he said about putting him in the topics doesn't matter.

You are clueless nikos, nobody will play your next server because we will make sure everybody know how shady you are

I don't know why you keep mentionion Grobar, but
    Difference between Grobar and Nikos is the following:
    Grobar is hated by certain server administrators, and Grobar damaged only server Administrators, and only few same people hating on him all this years, and 1 Mod hates him.
    Nikos is hated by bunch of players, administrators... Players posting real bad stuff about him, not like Grobar where they just hate to hate with 1 word.. They really hate Nikos.

Also 1 difference.

OverDose donates tousands of dollars to ProfessionalKO and chargesback all!
    OverDose donates thousands of dollars to Grobar's server and DON'T chargeback!!

It's 1+1 = 2

PS: Kallop - Don't delete my posts because they have background and it's fact, also we are talking directly about ProfessionalKO shady behavior with backgrounds and proofs.

This is how conversation with nikos goes on, like with 10 years old.

User A: Nikos i have some proofs that you been doing nasty things, here are the proofs.
    Nikos : Hahahaha, Grobar... You are grobar, i will hunt you down.
    User A: Does it matter? You did bad things, look what you did im sending you photos, why you doing this?
    Nikos : I will report you to Kallop, Grobar. We all know you are grobar.
    User A: I don't know, but you are lying all the time, you are cancer for this community, all the proofs are out there to those who read.
    Nikos : We all know who is Grobar, you will be banned i am reporting to Kallop.
    User A: Nikos why are you lying to community that you opened 4 servers when you did 8?
    Nikos : Grobar opened 300 servers, this guy scamms people.
    User A: What are you talking about, we are talking about you here.
    Nikos: Everyone is trolling you hahaha, we make fun of you.
    User A: Ok but players hates you, and chargedback you, and you banning everyone.
    Nikos PM Kallop: Kallop bro, give me IP of this guy, and delete all posts
    Nikos Posts: Keep lying, you are in your own world, nobody gives a shit. I am the best and my friend is kallop.

Probation Senior Member

Dragula.... the problem is nobody is reading what your write because its pointless to read. You keep posting the same shit like its going to stick.. what are you even trying to say? Why do you keep riding on nikos nut sack? Are you trying to imply that kallop is a corrupt mod? You need to get your head in the game dude or out of it. Kallop has been here a long time and i think he knows better than you or most of the people here whats going on so when he helps somebody or makes a choice im willing to bet its for he right reasons. You seem super salty for the fact this grober cunt is banned from the forums. Good Im happy he is banned. Oh and by the way Little billy. Kallop is going to delete your bullshit again with a quickness

:P

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Dragula.... the problem is nobody is reading what your write because its pointless to read. You keep posting the same shit like its going to stick.. what are you even trying to say? Why do you keep riding on nikos nut sack? Are you trying to imply that kallop is a corrupt mod? You need to get your head in the game dude or out of it. Kallop has been here a long time and i think he knows better than you or most of the people here whats going on so when he helps somebody or makes a choice im willing to bet its for he right reasons. You seem super salty for the fact this grober cunt is banned from the forums. Good Im happy he is banned. Oh and by the way Little billy. Kallop is going to delete your bullshit again with a quickness

:P
    Kallop is moderator because he received 11 votes from players. (Most of which are FinalLegacy clan members)
    Razor received 25 votes.
    Darken received 8 votes, but were highly detailed.

However, stay on topic please.

Kallop can't delete posts, because there are no random accusattions from me, but all detailed with proofs.
    I mean if user can't explain shady behavior of certain server administrators, we are fucked than.

If Kallop think proofs are not enough i'll gladly add more.

Probation Senior Member

Proof in your eyes bud. What everyone else sees is Spam. This is a Business Dragula.. Have some respect. Why not Open a topic about it if you have proof? Why do you keep posting it here? We all know why little billy. Just so you know

Proof in your eyes bud. What everyone else sees is Spam. This is a Business Dragula.. Have some respect. Why not Open a topic about it if you have proof? Why do you keep posting it here? We all know why little billy. Just so you know
    Ok, but there is 30 reputated players saying that Nikos is a scammer and you shouldn't play the server, because he is shady as fuck. Nikos was chargedback by biggest clans for thousands of dollars, it never happened in HISTORY! Twostars claiming nikos is shady, ddosing other servers, advertising through PM's.
    Nikos lying to have relaunched only 3 times so far, but on google we find it 8-9times.
    Nikos saying at 2017 that he will never re-open server, because if he do that he will be stealing money.. He indeed reopened 3 times after that.

And... Nikos used merchants bots, fake user count, and hes latest server was dead after 2 months and was declared a scammer, and this server is now 1 month and 7 days, and it will die even in less than 2 months.... So each new server nikos make after 2017 is worse and worse.... So you either quit now, or as soon as new server comes its your choice.

Those are facts, proven on my previous posts

Probation Senior Member

Who are these 30 players and where are they at? Name 5 please? thanks

Who are these 30 players and where are they at? Name 5 please? thanks
    Sure... I found all those pictures with just 10 minutes, only searched 2 pages out of xxx pages. I can find a lot more if at least 2 players asks for it.

When was twostars affiliated with MaxKO ? I'm just wondering cause I was a GM there with Flegy (owner) when the server launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    When was twostars affiliated with MaxKO ? I'm just wondering cause I was a GM there with Flegy (owner) when the server launched.
    Ye ye, Grobar saying he remember you.

Twostars was hired by Flegy for developements, and Flegy just gave him administrator rank on forum for no reason.

There's one thing that never changes, KO always involve so much drama.

Probation Senior Member

ive played with hastan on many servers and he always crys and quits after day one... all i see are cry babies who broke the real world trading rules...

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1