Page 212 of 279 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bballfreak I'd love you to try child how bout you pm me and we can work this ...
Page: 212

Quote Originally Posted by bballfreak View Post
    I'd love you to try child how bout you pm me and we can work this out
    keep this one up pls
    #POPCORN

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    Ofcourse i didnt make post about people selling stuff for usd why should i? I was in a greek clan at ur server where some of them claimed to be ur real life friends. Also they knew things about my ban case that only u could know. I know those guys were selling and buying items also in this forum and they were asking for ur premision (according to them). I have SS of messages and history of convarsation on whatsapp but im not here to burn my in-game friends. As i said i will never play ur server again even if u unban my char and make it top gear, im here to warn players about u.
    If you didn't make any topic about people selling stuff for usd then how did you expect us to punish them ?
    Few posts above you said they're not your friends. Sounds like bullshit to me.

1. I never said i reported players for such a thing.
    2. Where did i say they are not my friends? R u a liar or confused because all players expect ur bunny ragnar disapointed of u?
    1. But that's your complain, mate, that not everyone is equally treated. So report 'em. Those who reported Az are more clever ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy
    as i was part of the community i am not gonna report players who used to be my friends. Finding the names aint hard at all, everyone know who sell n buy stuff its a small community.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well, as someone who doesn't spend any money on this game, I have to say that I don't see why people would get THIS upset over a rule the OWNER of the server has set. I don't see why people get so riled up, it's his server and he can run it (to the ground?) any way he wants.

I kind of get the point of complaining about some users being able to trade and others not, but so far it's been mostly hearsay. I'm not a fan of unfair treatment either way.
    ive seen how you commented on multiple servers saying you dont have time to play, and the servers that i actually seen you play, you are on alot, thats exactly the issue, when people dont have time to farm(which is most of the community) then they wanna babashop

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    ive seen how you commented on multiple servers saying you dont have time to play, and the servers that i actually seen you play, you are on alot, thats exactly the issue, when people dont have time to farm(which is most of the community) then they wanna babashop
    Fair enough. But the PUS has always been an option, which is why I kind of get the feeling that people are just angry because they have to pay more money for the things they could get for less "illegally".

Nikos u r realy confused. If u go and read u can clearly see that when i said "im not gonna report players who used to be my friends" i meant im not gonna report players from ko4life who sell and buy items like u ask me to make a post reporting them. Anyway u r just looking for ways to change subject and not answering. Are there players u know in real life? U aware of them selling items?
    Of course and there are real life friends who've been playing on ProfessionalKO, it has never been a secret, you said it by yourself that you know some of 'em since 2014. There are real life friends who're playing (or used to play) in both El Morad and Karus nations. There are also real life friends who're playing on ApexKO or on other servers instead. So what ?
    MrCombo was selling items for $ (the reason I asked for an IP check, do you remember now ?)
    Here's strike 1 report: Respect the server - [Cheater Reports] - [Reportes de Tramposos] - [Hile Bildirimi] - ProfessionalKO Forums
    Here's strike 2 report: MrCombo & Maria Selling items for usd proofs (2nd strike) - [Cheater Reports] - [Reportes de Tramposos] - [Hile Bildirimi] - ProfessionalKO Forums
    I'm not aware of anyone selling items for $ and if I was, trust me he would be banned.

So your problem is not the Chitin Shield that you've lost because Az got banned with 2nd strike, nor about the players who're not equally treated. What's your problem and what's the subject you want me to talk about ?
    And why you're not willing to report 'em ? they *used to be* your friends, why do you care so much about 'em anymore ?

You really asked for an ip check to ban babashopper XD ?

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    You really asked for an ip check to ban babashopper XD ?
    $ seller aka goldfarmer, not a babashopper
    and yeah I did 'cause there was too much drama about him
    here another report about him http://forums.professionalko.com/ind...sellingbuying/

Well, even tho i think nikos is wrong. Im not feeling good with everyone attacking him. I am out.

People joined his server already knowing the rules and still broke them then cried when they had their 3 strikes. People are retarded. When I joined the server, I read the rules and guess what!! I’ve never been banned or warned!!

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    People joined his server already knowing the rules and still broke them then cried when they had their 3 strikes. People are retarded. When I joined the server, I read the rules and guess what!! I’ve never been banned or warned!!
    nikos
    i sold items for usd. that was the only reason i played. my donation was an investment so i could make money off your server. you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    nikos
    i sold items for usd. that was the only reason i played. my donation was an investment so i could make money off your server. you're shooting yourself in the foot.
    I think you are shooting yourself in the foot Joining a server for purpose of investment and knowing that usd trade is forbidden??? Haha you are probably the one who will get banned .... and it is your leg. Those who trade with kc bring more income then those who do it via usd and get banned.

"#DaSinister is mad at me for no actual reason tbh. We banned him because he tried to chargeback"... This is why you were banned. Trying to scam I see.. Go figure. The stuff you are writing on these forms makes you look really immature. You sound like a typical 18 year old kid who still lives at home and doesn't have to pay a full rent yet.. If you are older and live on your own, you need anger management classes.
    Last edited by kurtis; 08-14-2019 at 07:52 PM.

hes was banned for babashopping then chargedback

If you pay for a premium,30 days. And server dies before that,or gets to a point where there is no one to play with other than merchs in moradon,is charging back then a legit option,or ?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1