Page 215 of 279 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4172
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by skel4life You are probably right. In short time we will see it all. So far for sure, ...
Page: 215

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skel4life View Post
    You are probably right. In short time we will see it all.
    So far for sure, he is protecting top donators, who scam and cheat. Whoever say something about that get deleted ignored or ridiculed.

On the other hand, after classic 2 months of consant hectic stages, some of them really damaging to server gameplay, server get monotous, with classic lack of motivation for future stages. Csw not open yet like some valuable ace, but 2 months...

Since server start it took them 2 weeks till they balanced nations and since then some clan are too oped, have no idea what was the purpose but its a mystery why they didnt do anything about it for such a long time. Till now, people still complain as it seems to be hard issue.

It seems that nothing has changed.
    You can post w/e you want in 3rd party forums like g4l but when you're using our forums you've to respect every member especially when you're making posts in our guilds section.

Nickos you told me tradable personals would never be a thing...Now you're making them tradable...GG

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    Nickos you told me tradable personals would never be a thing...Now you're making them tradable...GG
    https://professionalko.com/?page=poll_results

you should have said, "we will allow the people to decide eventually". I made $200 off of it. I'm happy.

It's the person who bought the account who probably isn't happy.

btw: you can never stop USD sales

You are probably right. In short time we will see it all.
    So far for sure, he is protecting top donators, who scam and cheat. Whoever say something about that get deleted ignored or ridiculed.

On the other hand, after classic 2 months of consant hectic stages, some of them really damaging to server gameplay, server get monotous, with classic lack of motivation for future stages. Csw not open yet like some valuable ace, but 2 months...

Since server start it took them 2 weeks till they balanced nations and since then some clan are too oped, have no idea what was the purpose but its a mystery why they didnt do anything about it for such a long time. Till now, people still complain as it seems to be hard issue.

It seems that nothing has changed.
    Spare your stories and lies for your own forum thank you. Honest and polite Truth is not "swearing and false", you want me to post screenshots or what. You never even warn nobody for F and other bombs, everybody insults everyone and now you somehow mind "swearing"

Spare your stories and lies for your own forum thank you. Honest and polite Truth is not "swearing and false", you want me to post screenshots or what. You never even warn nobody for F and other bombs, everybody insults everyone and now you somehow mind "swearing"
    Good story stay away from them. They have one of the worst "leadership" i have met in ko, arrogant, total anarchy, hiding drops, people laving all the time, scammers and constant drama on chat,discord will only suck energy from you
    Honest, could be. But this is not polite at all.

Yet its "swearing" and "false" Everybody who were there knows. Whatever.. but i made screenshot too and you are the one, already proved as scammer here so.. keep it for your self.
    I told my honest opinion on server after 2 months here. If you dont like it its your problem. You should more focus to balance gameplay after hectic rush with stages and find gms who can answer simply question without "ask nikos", not wasting time to twist everybodys truth. It seems that good myko db is not everything. There is alot to improve or fix.

lol edit asdasdasda
    Last edited by EmoPriest; 08-20-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    lol edit asdasdasda
    u were running ur own server right now, yet u still trash talk on other server topic.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Most of your players on your forum and game are claiming that server is about to die, and it's on their last legs, trying to inhale the last air.
    That's what they say. What I would say is that this server is lucky to even have few players remaining pure reason is no competitive server launched since this server's launch.

By some other servers launching soon, I believe you are going to lose the last few players on the server.

I wish you can do something about it, and make your server last a bit more because so far 'your new rules and posts' didn't bring anything positive for your server, rather you earned a lot of new haters + the server won't even last longer than previous one if the trend continues.

Good Luck anyway. I hope you will learn from your mistakes and not sleep on that 1 server that gave you fame, because all other ProKO servers that you launched are same as YourKO with a looot less players, and apperently a lot more abusive staff team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Most of your players on your forum and game are claiming that server is about to die, and it's on their last legs, trying to inhale the last air.
    That's what they say. What I would say is that this server is lucky to even have few players remaining pure reason is no competitive server launched since this server's launch.

By some other servers launching soon, I believe you are going to lose the last few players on the server.

I wish you can do something about it, and make your server last a bit more because so far 'your new rules and posts' didn't bring anything positive for your server, rather you earned a lot of new haters + the server won't even last longer than previous one if the trend continues.

Good Luck anyway. I hope you will learn from your mistakes and not sleep on that 1 server that gave you fame, because all other ProKO servers that you launched are same as YourKO with a looot less players, and apperently a lot more abusive staff team.
    Yeah too bad that there are still players who prefer playing on ProfessionalKO which is at least 10x times better compared to all of your corrupted servers, I totally agree with you.

The server has already been online for 2 months, and I suggest you to look to learn how to run a server so may be some time in the future you'll manage to make a successful server that will last for longer than a couple of weeks, Grobar.

Thanks for the constructive feedback by the way and you're always welcome to play on our server, no hard feelings (you have been busy lately on another topic where everyone's making fun of you so I feel kinda sad about you atm therefore I won't go any further) anyway.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Yeah too bad that there are still players who prefer playing on ProfessionalKO which is at least 10x times better compared to all of your corrupted servers, I totally agree with you.

The server has already been online for 2 months, and I suggest you to look to learn how to run a server so may be some time in the future you'll manage to make a successful server that will last for longer than a couple of weeks, Grobar.

Thanks for the constructive feedback by the way and you're always welcome to play on our server, no hard feelings (you have been busy lately on another topic where everyone's making fun of you so I feel kinda sad about you atm therefore I won't go any further) anyway.
    Hey there is no need for insults.
    It's really not important what you think about others and other server, this topic is about you and ProfessionalKO. Grobar's server might last for 1 day, be corrupted, but that has nothing to do with your server and your topic, and what players thinks about you and your server.

Best server out, Human clan LOYALTY recruiting english speaking humans. Must use discord

Why is EMO even posting on this form after this terrible server crashed and burned.

Default 29.08.2019 Updates / Güncellemeler

• Fixed sky-bug when users are teleported from Eslant to Moradon for being AFK.
    • Fixed skill-icon of Personal Weapon Restoration scrolls.
    • Fixed upgrade issue for Emerald Ring, Legionnaire Band, Hero's Valor, Minotaurs Earring, Howling Rooster, Lillimes Enticement and Lich Kings Pride.
    • Auto loot range has been slightly increased.
    • LNS coupon item has been added and it can be obtained by (participating in and) winning the LNS event.
    • Black Gem has been added as a reward for winning LNS event.
    • Bravery Award item has been added and it can be obtained every 5 minutes by staying alive in bowl.
    • Forgotten Necklace(+1) and Forgotten Belt(+1) items have been added.
    • Wings of Hero and Wings of God items have been added.
    • BDW Ring items (one for each elemental damage) have been added.
    • Spirit of Logos NPC has been added outside of EMC/LUF and in 6 random spots around Colony Zone. It gives 2000 HP, 350 AC, Increased NP and Increased EXP buffs to everyone who is around the NPC after destroying it.
    • Increased the drop rate on Cavalries (by 25%).

"3x Forgotten Necklace (+0)
    100m Coins
    = 1x Forgotten Necklace (+1) with 30% chance (via Anvil)"

"3x Forgotten Belt (+0)
    100m Coins
    = 1x Forgotten Belt (+1) with 30% chance (via Anvil)"

"1x Wings of PK
    1x Wings of Baba
    250 Merchant Tokens
    250m Coins
    2000 Bravery Awards
    5 LNS coupons
    5 FT coupons
    = Wings of Hero with 100% chance (visit FT Coupons NPC)"

"1x Wings of PK
    1x Wings of Baba
    1x Wings of Hero
    250 Merchant Tokens
    250m Coins
    2000 Bravery Awards
    5 LNS coupons
    5 BDW coupons
    = Wings of God with 100% chance (visit BDW Coupons NPC)"

"250 Merchant Tokens
    200m Coins
    1000 Bravery Awards
    5 LNS coupons
    5 BDW coupons
    = BDW Ring with RANDOM elemental damage with 100% chance (visit BDW Coupons NPC)"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Eslantta AFK olduğu için Moradona tp olan karakterlerin bugda kalma durumu düzeltildi.
    • Personal Weapon Restoration kağıdının skill ikonu düzeltildi.
    • Emerald Ring, Legionnaire Band, Hero's Valor, Minotaurs Earring, Howling Rooster, Lillimes Enticement ve Lich Kings Pride itemlerinin upgrade sorunu düzeltildi.
    • Oto Loot mesafesi bir miktar artırıldı.
    • LNS kuponu eklenmiştir. LNS etkinliğine katılan ve etkinliği kazanan oyuncular LNS Kuponu kazanacaktır.
    • LNS etkinliğini kazanan ırka ödül olarak Black Gem eklenmiştir.
    • Bravery Award item eklenmiştir ve bowlda "canlı" duran karakterler her 5 dakikada bir elde edecektir.
    • Forgotten Necklace(+1) ve Forgotten Temlpe(+1) itemleri eklenmiştir.
    • Wings of Hero ve Wings of God itemleri eklenmiştir.
    • BDW Ring itemleri eklenmiştir.
    • Spirit of Logos NPC si EMC/LUF ve 6 farklı bölgede CZ ye eklenmiştir. Spirit of Logos NPCsi kırıldıktan sonra etrafındaki oyunculara 2000HP , 350AC , NP increase ve EXP increase buff verecektir.
    • Cavalries yaratıklarının drop oranları %25 artırıldı.

Copy from the forums : 29.08.2019 Updates / Güncellemeler - [Announcements] - [Anuncios] - [Duyurular] - ProfessionalKO Forums

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1