Page 222 of 279 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1) King Election has started. 2) Beginner gear has been updated to Chitin Armor set (+8) and High Class Weapons ...
Page: 222

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

1) King Election has started.
    2) Beginner gear has been updated to Chitin Armor set (+8) and High Class Weapons (+8) with less elemental damage on weapons compared to normal ones. You can get them from Captain Kunabarl NPC.
    3) CZ Ranking table has been added in-game. You can view it while being in Colony Zone and pressing TAB button on your keyboard.
    4) Characters who are in CZ bowl and standing AFK for longer than 10 minutes will be automatically teleported in CZ town.
    5) Anvil upgrades can no longer be done in Arena or in any other zone.
    6) Optional boosted exchange options for JM Gems and BF Fragments has been added. You can exchange 15m Coins and a JM Gem or BF Fragment for a higher exchange rate to receive unique items.
    7) BDW Rings (+1) have been added. You can get them by upgrading 3x BDW Rings (+0) with 30% success rate and 100m coins required for each upgrade.
    8) Increased damage of mage AoE and archer single-shot skills by 15%.
    9) Increased Chitin Shells drop rate from Dark Mare and Titan to 100%.
    10) Added Trina's Piece on Dark Mare and Titan.
    11) Increased drop rate of Flame Ring, Shio Tears, Imir Ring and Foverin from Deruvish Founder boss.
    12) Increased drop rate of Chitin Shield voucher from Lesath and Chaotic Lesath bosses.
    13) Minotaurs Earring, Howling Rooster, Lich Kings Pride and Lillimes Enticement have been added on Troll King and Chaotic Troll King bosses.
    14) PUS items have been added on Shaula and Chaotic Shaula bosses.
    15) Boss summon scrolls can no longer be used in Juraid Mountain and Border Defense War zones.
    16) Capture the Flag: from now on rounds 2 and 3 will start automatically and game masters have the authority to start the event.
    17) Clan War: fixed the bug that caused the server crash (which occurred on January 12, 23:32 Server Time) and event re-activated.
    18) Clan War: users of the winning clan who are in merchant state won't be teleported in Isiloon's lair.
    19) Clan War: if 2.5 minutes passes and everyones score is still 0, war will be automatically terminated.
    20) Clan War: fixed clan points notice issue where clans that joined to the previous clan wars were announced.
    21) Border Defense War: Added countdown timer, proper kill/death counters and [C] symbol for the nation that captures the center monument. (if no issues occur then same stats system will be implemented for JM and LNS)
    22) Bifrost: corrected a Ultima's room glitch caused from our login-system that allowed users to enter the room without completing the quest, just because someone got lucky and used a connection of another user who completed the quest and he was either DC'd or logged out.
    23) Bifrost: users who DC in Ultima's room and relog within 5 minutes will be teleported back to Ultima's room.
    24) Bifrost: premium service notice-area is now properly cleared when user leaves from colony and bifrost zones while bifrost event is active or when event ends.
    25) Deathmatch: fixed the bug that caused the server crash (which occurred on January 13, 01:01 Server Time) and event re-activated.

Also the 2 crashes caused by CZ Ranking table are fixed.
    Deadhealer and 0RC like this.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Sorry to hear about the crashes. Good work on all those updates and I hope people understand that they crash not because server is bad, but because somebody improving it and it takes its toll.
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Sorry to hear about the crashes. Good work on all those updates and I hope people understand that they crash not because server is bad, but because somebody improving it and it takes its toll.
    Thank you, we're doing our best to provide the best gaming experience to our players. Adding new features/systems has its ups and downs and I'm really grateful and thankful to the ProfessionalKO community for their continued support and feedback.
    Vegeta and 0RC like this.

I like how your are trying to improve the server that's something you do not see that often.
    keep it up and please let us know if there is a reset, Would love to join and try.
    nickos3 likes this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfOE...ture=emb_title

Those are what you'll face if you play sin in professionalko. As you can see mages can stun you in first touch despite you are on magic shield and also they can slow too easy with 72 staff skill (such a brilliant idea).Also you can see when you hit 6 - 7 skills to a farmer mages they still have %40 of their hp. They can attack you from far far away and sometimes your cure does not work like in the video. I tried explain those all problems and more to admin but he did not understand.Maybe this video can help him to improve the server. p.s: This video belongs the 5th mounth of server and my char was full item.

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post

Those are what you'll face if you play sin in professionalko. As you can see mages can stun you in first touch despite you are on magic shield and also they can slow too easy with 72 staff skill (such a brilliant idea).Also you can see when you hit 6 - 7 skills to a farmer mages they still have %40 of their hp. They can attack you from far far away and sometimes your cure does not work like in the video. I tried explain those all problems and more to admin but he did not understand.Maybe this video can help him to improve the server. p.s: This video belongs the 5th mounth of server and my char was full item.
    Rofl such an OP mage class simply idiotic and they not even using talia lol , Server died so quickly tho didn't last like the first one anyway . but in ur behalf even an MP mage with iron set shouldn't be able to tank a sin this much .

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

All I saw is you trying to 1 vs 6 in both cases. So you think just because you are a rogue and have MS, a party of 6 shouldn't be able to kill you and just die to you??? you are damn funny! Pretty sure if that mage wasn't without a priest and you 2 hited him, he would complain about OP sins runing and 2 hitting them. Once they in a group, they can stand up to raids.
    Decerto likes this.

0RC

Your dedication on continuously improving your server is such a motivation. Good job on all the updates/fixes, keep it up!

There might be a couple of days of delay until the next server maintenance due to a flu. So it will probably take place on saturday 01/02/2020 or monday 03/02/2020 instead of 30-31 January.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    All I saw is you trying to 1 vs 6 in both cases. So you think just because you are a rogue and have MS, a party of 6 shouldn't be able to kill you and just die to you??? you are damn funny! Pretty sure if that mage wasn't without a priest and you 2 hited him, he would complain about OP sins runing and 2 hitting them. Once they in a group, they can stand up to raids.
    I dont expect kill all of them but i should damage one of them till master ball at least also you can not kill any mage if you play sin in profko cuz they can slow or stun you easly and escape. The another this is sin damages are comedy in this server my max damage is 800 with spike if my rival dont equip dagger def when they have min. 8k hp because of the bulshit gears which giving hp
    Deadhealer likes this.

mages redball when they have low mana,not hp like all others.
    weird that you don't know :/
    Decerto likes this.

Nikolaki o Kasas eimai, steile edw kanena tropo epikoinwnias , kanena discord i kati, na milisoume!

Snow War anti-wallhack/glitch protection, new Last Nation Standing map and Monster Stone system will be released on monday 03/02/2020.

1) King election has started.
    2) Permanent 400% XP bonus is now active.
    3) Monster Stone system has been released. Any mob in CZ (and bosses) shall drop monster stones, which can be used via skill bar, and by completing the quest there's chance obtaining either a JM or a BF unique item and a random PUS item.
    4) The TAB hotkey for showing up the CZ Ranking table has been changed to F12.
    5) Anti-wallhack/glitch protection has been added in Snow War zone.
    6) The map of Last Nation Standing event has been changed.
    7) Free NT is now available on panel and it can be used once every week.
    8) Item reward of Deathmatch event for ranks 1-5 has been changed to 350 KC Voucher, 2x Silver Gems, 3x Dark Fragments of Avaraice, Blue Treasure Chest and 100 KC Voucher respectively.
    9) Trina's Piece drop rate has been increased to 100% on Barrkk, bone collecter and Orc bandit leader bosses.

Lmao typical turk, macro on, hands on a dick, dont cure when you get massive, just run it down expecting to 1 hit people. It pays to visit forum now and then to have a good laugh.
    Deadhealer and Decerto like this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM