Page 224 of 279 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4172
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Marv i do not expect relaunch and also i do not expect any acceptance from you in ...
Page: 224

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    i do not expect relaunch and also i do not expect any acceptance from you in this topic cuz you never concede stun and slow rates are sucks neverthless you changed 123651273 times stun rates. Anyway i dont have any problem with you and you are a good person as well as a good admin. But you have very obssesed about elemental damages and cant see disadvantages of this.I just tried to serve improvment of server.
    You've been a loyal ProfessionalKO player since 2014 and I know that your intentions are good. Stun rates were reduced in September and I do not agree that they're still high, even mages are complaining in our community forums that they are low.
    I partly agree with you about mage slow rates, you know, those rates have always been like this, BUT the actual issue is that these effects cannot be cured. We gotta address and patch this issue and it should be done this week.

This week we focused on fixing minor-bugs but we also did some performance and system improvements, that might not be noticeable to you (most likely), but it makes our life easier when it comes to future fixes & implementations.

Most important updates that will be applied on 24/02/2020;

Colony Zone will no longer be accessible from characters with 0 national points.
    Fixed some bugs that prevented the reset of ladder points at the beginning of the month.
    Fixed a bug that prevented clan leaders from using the Clan NT feature when a side-character was member of a clan that was disbanded.
    Bounty event system has been rebuilt. A priest or mage (who's in CZ) will be randomly selected for bounty once every hour. The selected player needs to decide within 30 seconds, if they fail to accept then they get blacklisted and bounty transfers to another priest or mage in CZ.

Deadhealer likes this.

Scheduled server maintenance is complete.
    24.02.2020 Updates - Patch notes - ProfessionalKO Forums

Also, when we're talking about KO, turks and peruvians always outnumbers other nationality players therefore Country Ranking is now sorted by Monthly National Points. That way we have a better look of which countries are having the fewest server hoppers too

Inactive GMs will be removed until sunday and there will be a new topic on our forums to recruit 2 new GMs.

Hey @nickos3
    I have a suggestion. We all know no matter how good the server is, it's not newbie friendly after 6 months. So, wouldnt it be better if you launch a new server and keep the existing one, after 6 months merge 2 servers and open another one. after another 6 months do the same thing. To keep old merged servers active you can unlock +9/+2, hack +10/+3. So it sorta turns into a PK/fun server after a while that has been open for a long time. and there will be main farm/pk server open to feed that old merged server

What about if you guys launch a new server this week cuz u know we all are in quarantine lol
    Decerto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    Hey @nickos3
    I have a suggestion. We all know no matter how good the server is, it's not newbie friendly after 6 months. So, wouldnt it be better if you launch a new server and keep the existing one, after 6 months merge 2 servers and open another one. after another 6 months do the same thing. To keep old merged servers active you can unlock +9/+2, hack +10/+3. So it sorta turns into a PK/fun server after a while that has been open for a long time. and there will be main farm/pk server open to feed that old merged server
    That was my plan (sort of) back in 2016, but looking at it from player's perspective, I wouldn't start playing a game (where grinding is important) while knowing the game has a specific expiration date.
    There's also the fresh / equal start feeling but it doesn't last longer than 1-4 weeks.
    And then, we've those who join servers to make money, for whom I couldn't care less.

Based on current poll (that started about 2 days ago) results, players don't want (+9) item upgrade to be unlocked :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ces0ir View Post
    What about if you guys launch a new server this week cuz u know we all are in quarantine lol
    When people spend much time doing something, they tend to get bored easily

Rebuilt Bounty Event and Monster Stone system have been running smoothly for 1 and 2 months, respectively, and we had all the Monster Stone issues fixed within 2 weeks since it was released.

Considering that there are only 2 (reported) bugs left to be fixed on our server, we can now continue working on some new features and events which were halted months ago.

We will start with Capture the Area event which is due to be complete by the end of April.

Lastly, here's some tips to those who are not browsing our community forums;

1. You can edit your Server.ini file to make wings visible (0 = off, 1 = on), enlarge your camera angle (min. 10, max. 25) or to activate extended visibility.
    2. You can press the F11 or ~ button to share your current target's name with your party members.
    3. You can type .count or .time on chat to check users' online count or server's time. Also you can type register or exit in order to register for an event or to quit from an event's zone.
    4. You can view the CZ Ranking table while being in Colony Zone and pressing the F12 button.
    P.S. If you are having FPS issues or wanna see the weapon effects and upgrade effects in Moradon zone then it is recommended to turn off the extended visibility.

P.P.S Server devs who are regularly copying/leeching our website and client-side work, you do not give us credit but we expect you to pay Devilmody for his GFX work.

I love how you say people need to pay him for his graphics work yet you took my wing models and put them into your server 😊. Kind of makes you a hypocrite no? Yes I downloaded your client and yes, those are absolutely the models I made lol. I put little hints on the skin wrap so that I know 😊. How about you pay me for those then ask other people for money 🤔
    UltimatePvP likes this.

The developers drama start :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    I love how you say people need to pay him for his graphics work yet you took my wing models and put them into your server ��. Kind of makes you a hypocrite no? Yes I downloaded your client and yes, those are absolutely the models I made lol. I put little hints on the skin wrap so that I know ��. How about you pay me for those then ask other people for money ��
    If there is any content in ProfessionalKO that's made by you then contact me, prove it and then we'll have no problem paying you. But, from what I'm aware of, you are not a dev nor a designer though.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    The developers drama start :P
    Heh, you've been copying ProfessionalKO's content for 5+ years already, yet, we haven't ever started any drama about it.
    But at least epicko now gives proper credits at the bottom of their website, unlike you.

Do you not remember me? That's okay lol. Remember HellsReapersKO? I'm a programmer, but professionally, I am a graphics designer 😊. I work with models all the time lol. The first server with wings? The ones that I created, myself? See it's not at all an easy process, you have to know exactly what to do and there are many, many steps, which I'm 100% sure you guys did not figure out. Figuring out how to slot it is easy as hell though.

But above all of that, with how hard it is, I put fail safes on every single skin to 100% prove they are mine. Once I am home, I will go ahead and send you the fail safe pictures. They are already saved on my computer but I left, wasn't expecting you to reply so fast.

I'll PM proof to you when I'm back home and we can discuss payment then. I'm not gonna blast you on here and make this super public as I do have respect for you. But those are absolutely my wings.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Do you not remember me? That's okay lol. Remember HellsReapersKO? I'm a programmer, but professionally, I am a graphics designer ��. I work with models all the time lol. The first server with wings? The ones that I created, myself? See it's not at all an easy process, you have to know exactly what to do and there are many, many steps, which I'm 100% sure you guys did not figure out. Figuring out how to slot it is easy as hell though.

But above all of that, with how hard it is, I put fail safes on every single skin to 100% prove they are mine. Once I am home, I will go ahead and send you the fail safe pictures. They are already saved on my computer but I left, wasn't expecting you to reply so fast.
    I remember that you were the admin of a server which was released, for a very short period of time, about 1 or 2 years after the first official release of ProfessionalKO and that you had a developer in your team doing all the work for you. So, your server was not the first one with wings, for sure, because we had Wings of Donation and Wings of PK at that time.

If you got the .mtl and .obj files then there's enough proof. Later then. Also I've just deleted some PMs, because my inbox was full, as usual -.-.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1