Page 13 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is the best lvl 72 cap server there is atm, everyone can play it, everyone can gain items really ...
Page: 13

This is the best lvl 72 cap server there is atm, everyone can play it, everyone can gain items really easy here, it just needs more players, ! try it out guys !

ofc u can gain items easy now , there's 7 ppl on atm and arround 15 as max nowadays

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I regret to inform you that ProfessionalKO is going to shut down tonight, at 21:00 Server Time. The population was too low during the last days as a result the server to stop being interesting and enjoyable, as it used to be. I'd like to thank everyone who played on our server and specially those who supported us!

Apart from these sad news, I'm pleased to inform you that there's going to be a server wipe (considering the poll too: ProfessionalKO Forums -> Wipe the server.) with a better advertising & updates plan. Official will be probably released on 26/09/2014.

Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I regret to inform you that ProfessionalKO is going to shut down tonight, at 21:00 Server Time. The population was too low during the last days as a result the server to stop being interesting and enjoyable, as it used to be. I'd like to thank everyone who played on our server and specially those who supported us!

Apart from these sad news, I'm pleased to inform you that there's going to be a server wipe (considering the poll too: ProfessionalKO Forums -> Wipe the server.) with a better advertising & updates plan. Official will be probably released on 26/09/2014.

Stay tuned.
    Maybe take the time and figure out why the population got so low? It wasnt a fun server to play. As far as fun and lots to do. Flegy makes a fun server that everyone can have a good time and its mega active with plenty of variety. VARIETY is the spice of life.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Maybe take the time and figure out why the population got so low? It wasnt a fun server to play. As far as fun and lots to do. Flegy makes a fun server that everyone can have a good time and its mega active with plenty of variety. VARIETY is the spice of life.
    Hey,

ProfessionalKO was always a MYKO based server and it'll remain that way (at least, as much as it's possible). Even OSKO which has many followers doesn't last "forever".
    Flegy chose a different path which makes his server to last longer. He wanted to create his server that way, he supports a different community than a MYKO one and he's doing fine.

Of course and we're discussing about the population part, since we want ProfessionalKO to last even longer this time. If there's any suggestion, I'm glad to hear about it.

honestly flegy is a good friend of mines and i been on his server since the week it opened back in 08 im one of the few players who has stuck around this long with him and i gotta admit its a great server really fun but theres a time when it comes to an end and becomes boring when you have ntn to do but pk and always the same exact people the point when everyone knows you and 90% town when they see you i cant even farm cuz there is ntn to farm anymore i have every item you can think off and not 1 or 2 i have several of each so in the end i moved to profko and i can vouch the server is not boring at all it just needed players alot of the reason y we lost population was due to my clan becoming to overpowered to fast and a "war" pretty much between us and the turkish clan long story short the server didn't die cuz it was boring but due to fights between the players themselves its a great server if you try it out the 2nd time around stick long enough to see the pk and everything you'll change your mind its EXTREMELY balanced

i joined it cuz i was told Zeus was the gayest player ever to play ko, so i had to see for myself ! ( its true! )

and i found that this server is a damn nice server, some updates has been done for new players to gain items faster aswell, so u guys should come for reopening, the server is rly nice !

and Nickos as a gm, online ALOT, helping every chance he get, answer questions really fast, cant remember a server with that good of and admin honestly..

No offense is intended, but your response is part of the problem. I will paraphrase here. Its this kinda server and its going to stay this kind of server. Apparently "this kind of server" or the way its set up or run is not attracting people or retaining them, so it would be crystal clear to me ya need to do something different. Since ya have a base of donators money isnt an issue, so youre good there.

If ya re-open it like you plan to do after the wipe, run it a month without a PUS, and hold off giving your donators back their PUS gear for one month. That way everyone will get fresh start, and all get an equal shot. If a donator complains, refund their money and then they can wait for PUS if they like. The problem I saw is that your little community of active top 2 clans controlled the game and kept the good stuff away from new players, coming into the game. Bad enough to have to farm for low drops harsh anvil and kick in the balls xp loss, getting the good stuff without droppin coin in your pus wasnt worth the trouble or wasted energy.

I do wish you well in your endevours, but you might get a clue whats wrong with people not staying, if you make a char naked like any new person comes into your server, and try to run a solo char, without any help from anyone, and see how long before ya get bored and uninstall the game. Before you do your wipe.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Imagine if expiration on items could be worked on properly on 12xx source. I had actually ideas for farm servers if that was doable. You could make new users have 3 days free gg items later on server so they could start up the farming of sustainable items with the expired ones at first and not getting 2 hits in pvp areas and so forth. Problem has always been making a decent start for newcomers on farm servers when server is populated already. That is one of the reasons I had never gotten into farm server developing :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Is this server on right now? Or did they wipe?

No offense is intended, but your response is part of the problem. I will paraphrase here. Its this kinda server and its going to stay this kind of server. Apparently "this kind of server" or the way its set up or run is not attracting people or retaining them, so it would be crystal clear to me ya need to do something different. Since ya have a base of donators money isnt an issue, so youre good there.

If ya re-open it like you plan to do after the wipe, run it a month without a PUS, and hold off giving your donators back their PUS gear for one month. That way everyone will get fresh start, and all get an equal shot. If a donator complains, refund their money and then they can wait for PUS if they like. The problem I saw is that your little community of active top 2 clans controlled the game and kept the good stuff away from new players, coming into the game. Bad enough to have to farm for low drops harsh anvil and kick in the balls xp loss, getting the good stuff without droppin coin in your pus wasnt worth the trouble or wasted energy.

I do wish you well in your endevours, but you might get a clue whats wrong with people not staying, if you make a char naked like any new person comes into your server, and try to run a solo char, without any help from anyone, and see how long before ya get bored and uninstall the game. Before you do your wipe.
    actually the server isn't hard to start up but it is a farm server so u cant expect to match people gear that have been playing for weeks/month in a few days the longer the server lasted the easier it got towards the end when it was dying the server had already been modified to be extreamly easy us old players were the ones who had it tough now i dont know you nor do i know if you ever played but if you did give it another try and you'll see alot of us bitched cuz the server was to "Easy"

EDIT: me and a few others are Hardcore donators and in my opinion there really wasnt much u can donate for "donator wigns" yup not much advantage from "pk wings" trinas ? bearly used them upgrade rates were high enough nd from +7 to +8 i found them a waste if it was gonna break it was gonna break with or without in all honesltly 70% of my donations went into class changing :P

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    Is this server on right now? Or did they wipe?
    server got wiped buddy it will re-launch september 26th

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PwnedByZeus View Post
    server got wiped buddy it will re-launch september 26th
    Thankssss! Kobe here :P

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    Thankssss! Kobe here :P
    No Prob buddy looking forward to seeing you there

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Imagine if expiration on items could be worked on properly on 12xx source. I had actually ideas for farm servers if that was doable. You could make new users have 3 days free gg items later on server so they could start up the farming of sustainable items with the expired ones at first and not getting 2 hits in pvp areas and so forth. Problem has always been making a decent start for newcomers on farm servers when server is populated already. That is one of the reasons I had never gotten into farm server developing :P
    wasn't sexyko on 12xx at the begin ? if so , the owner had a solution to make donators stuff dispear after 1 month.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1