Page 37 of 279 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by stimpy Is it possible to block the macro mouses/keyboards aswell since i've noticed there are in use ...
Page: 37

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Is it possible to block the macro mouses/keyboards aswell since i've noticed there are in use with a decent amount of ppl -.-
    I think twostars answered this question on ApexKO topic. It seems like it's impossible to detect them as they show up as mouse and keyboard, rather than a specific mouse. If you could block players from using certain attachments then I assume it would be possible.

The other issue is that the macro functions just like fingers. It simply skips the part where you actually press the buttons and sends the information to the computer without any key spamming. Then thecomputer forwards that information to the game itself. Thus you're not fiddling with the client by using a program and it's impossible to detect whether you're using macro or spamming the keys.

Note: I'm well aware that this is not how it really works, but it's close enough. It gives you an idea of the situation at hand at least, explaining why it cannot be detected. If somebody smarter than me with computers wants to correct me then please do.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Is it possible to block the macro mouses/keyboards aswell since i've noticed there are in use with a decent amount of ppl -.-
    No, it's not.
    We could make the driver detectable however players with keyboard/mouse which supports macro may have login issues.
    You can always report 'em to us. I can ensure you that they'll stop using it. We're clear regarding the players who may abuse something.

Banned Senior Member

That'd cause way more harm than good.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

First of all I'm not posting this to hate: I love the server & everything is going great.

but that SOACS security really sucks balls. Let me make a list of dcs&crashes cause of it(wich i never had on any other server);

crash while voting
    crash while using pus for to long
    crash when pc screensaver is on for to long
    crash when using the internet (even if its ko4life or profko forum)
    crash when closing internet tabs to fast
    crash/dc when playing around with Sublime Text (webdesign/programming)
    crash/dc when playing around with itunes
    crash/dc when any pop-up comes up even if its windows update or nvidia update

character stops walking on alt tab
    client somehow thinks you move on alt tab; when i start a merchant and alt tab to any other program (for example word) it pops the 'do you really want to quit the vendor' up

sure the server is 'well secured' atleast that was the answer i got.. So tell me anyone agree or dissagree with me? Please speak up now.

---

Really i would rather just update all the buggs and write some security myself then running a server on soacs...
    stimpy likes this.

Also glich is an issue,theres a lot of visual lag aswell,and that realy pisses me off when i pk. Mage skills fail,the skill takes mana and it starts to re load but there is no dmg for example i cast a nova on my mage and it just takes the mana but no dmg. Other then those things i find the server rather nice,pk is nice,stuff to do,theres a nice market,so if u have a small team u can catch up pretty fast. Exept for the iron parts,but u can get Forgotten temple nec and belt so thats not bad.And theres wep defances,wich i hate,since i spike everything for 700 <_<. Also leg cut/scream/stun/slow rate is realy realy realyyyyyyy high. But we still like the server :3

Also glich is an issue,theres a lot of visual lag aswell,and that realy pisses me off when i pk. Mage skills fail,the skill takes mana and it starts to re load but there is no dmg for example i cast a nova on my mage and it just takes the mana but no dmg. Other then those things i find the server rather nice,pk is nice,stuff to do,theres a nice market,so if u have a small team u can catch up pretty fast. Exept for the iron parts,but u can get Forgotten temple nec and belt so thats not bad.And theres wep defances,wich i hate,since i spike everything for 700 <_<. Also leg cut/scream/stun/slow rate is realy realy realyyyyyyy high. But we still like the server :3
    Si. Wery enjoyingz.

Best server ive played for last 5years,reminds me Knight-Empire
    Good work,keep going!!

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    First of all I'm not posting this to hate: I love the server & everything is going great.

but that SOACS security really sucks balls. Let me make a list of dcs&crashes cause of it(wich i never had on any other server);

crash while voting

client somehow thinks you move on alt tab; when i start a merchant and alt tab to any other program (for example word) it pops the 'do you really want to quit the vendor' up

sure the server is 'well secured' atleast that was the answer i got.. So tell me anyone agree or dissagree with me? Please speak up now.

---

Really i would rather just update all the buggs and write some security myself then running a server on soacs...
    note that they are probably using leaked version of soacs, which wont get updated nor they can access to the files as they are protected.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    note that they are probably using leaked version of soacs, which wont get updated nor they can access to the files as they are protected.
    I may upset/disappoint you ( I'm sorry my jealous boy ) because soacs is getting updated for 3 servers mainly which are: turkko, bianko and professionalko.
    Then it's released for the rest 'mini' servers.

Lunar War at 20:00 Server Time (in 4 hours and 30 minutes).

hopefully more people can join

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    ProfessionalKO is using licensed SOACS, he is loyal customer of me. They will get update next week.

@stimpy
    im a mage and get no visual lag nova always damages on cast yea it fails but only in bdw no where else scream / leg cut / slow / stun = are the same all are controlled by your GR / LR the rate isnt high you just have low resistance when i play on my sin i RARELY get slowed / stunned yes i have to sacrifice AP but on MS all my resistance stats are over 200 nd without MS im on about 100+ on all resistance

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

crash while voting

---

@exclusive
    yea the alt tab is annoying but all the other soacs crashes are other things that randomly happen when u do this things i do everything u do with 0 D.C only thing that soacs d.c me on is Photoshop or Dreamweaver ORRRR anything that has the word "HACK" on your screen even if its a word on a website or an advertisement etc apart from that i have never gotten D.C from soacs

Come on guys lets hit 400+ online this weekend !

I've been quite inactive in the past 5 days and that's because we were working on many issue-fixes and with new stuff !

--------------------------

[19/12/2014] Server Updates!

Bifrost items have been added.
    - Mobs called "BF Fragments" have been added in CZ outside of the bases (2 spots of 7 mobs for each nation).
    - "BF Fragments" mobs drop every kind of Fragments.
    - You can trade them in Moradon -> Chaotic Generator NPC.

Red and Black chitin armors have been added.
    - 50x or 75x MoC can be exchanged for red or black pieces.
    - The NPC for the trade is in Moradon -> [Exchange] Medals of Courage NPC.
    - MoC (Quest Item) can be found on Stone Golems (60%), Giant Golems (75%), Harpies (60%), Raven Harpies (75%), Deruvish (45%), Apostle (60%), Trolls (60%), Troll Warriors (75%), Dark Mare (100%), Dread Mare (100%), Titans (100%).
    Warrior Red Chitins:
    (+1 - +8)
    2str, 2str, 4str, 6str, 8str, 10str/3hp, 12str/4hp, 15str/6hp.
    Rogue Red Chitins:
    (+1 - +8)
    2dex, 2dex, 4dex, 6dex, 8dex, 10dex/3hp, 12dex/4hp, 15dex/6hp.
    Priest Red Chitins:
    (+1 - +8)
    2hp, 2hp, 4hp, 6hp, 8hp, 13hp, 16hp, 21hp.
    Mage Red Chitins:
    (+1 - +8)
    Warrior Black Chitins:
    (+1 - +8)
    2hp, 2hp, 4hp, 6hp, 8hp, 10hp/3str, 12hp/4str, 15hp/6str.
    Rogue Black Chitins:
    (+1 - +8)
    2hp, 2hp, 4hp, 6hp, 8hp, 10hp/3dex, 12hp/4dex, 15hp/6dex.
    Priest Black Chitins(WARNING: PAPER ARMOR):
    (+1 - +8)
    AC is same like fabric set (with 4 AC Bonus on every piece, 20 AC Bonus as set).
    Mage Black Chitins(WARNING: PAPER ARMOR):
    (+1 - +8)
    AC is same like mage cotton set (with 4 AC Bonus on every piece, 20 AC Bonus as set).

X-Mas Event has been started.
    - There are Snowmen and Christmas all around in Moradon and inside/outside of CZ Bowl.
    - They drop Golden Star, Red Bow and Tinsel Ornaments.
    - The NPC for the trade is in Moradon -> [Sexy Santa] Parfait.
    - The exchange can be any high class item or a PUS Item!!!

Server improvements regarding some skill fails (<- not all!) and lag issues have been made.
    Also some visual corrections (cape price, weight scroll descirption and more, I just don't have the time to list more.. I'll do it later).

Lastly, Moradon map has been changed to the snowy one!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1