Page 101 of 279 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4172
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by stimpy I should have recorded the convo but oh well. He tryed to sell the char,it did ...
Page: 101

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    I should have recorded the convo but oh well. He tryed to sell the char,it did not went smooth,so thats why he wanted to "dissapear". Sure it was,cuz he was a massive donator,and thats how it goes on that server. So the personals were his,what about the iron set,rols,emes,and red chitin set ? Was that also his ? On the mage acc that was gonne before you 2 made that char. I dont get it,he transfered the daggers,his friend played the mage (that was never seen again after the rogue was made) had full items on it,that was his,but his new best friend had the same exact items on the char? Right. He even had the CS+0 on the sin,that was on the mage. The point is he lost the mage,and the items before the sin,but he ended up with even more items than he had before.
    So he tried to sell his account for real cash and failed ?
    Why you (or anyone else who was on TS) didn't report him back then ?
    So a corrupt team is trying to call me corrupt ? Because if he tried to sell his stuff and you covered him, obviously you tried to sell your stuff too.

Every item was farmed and made by him. And his sharer (f8f9) who later transfered zeus items on random newbie chars to sell them for bucks, was banned.
    How he ended up with more items ?

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    So he tried to sell his account for real cash and failed ?
    Why you (or anyone else who was on TS) didn't report him back then ?
    So a corrupt team is trying to call me corrupt ? Because if he tried to sell his stuff and you covered him, obviously you tried to sell your stuff too.

Every item was farmed and made by him. And his sharer (f8f9) who later transfered zeus items on random newbie chars to sell them for bucks, was banned.
    How he ended up with more items ?

I don't really care about anything in this conversation but this is big bullshit.

FL has a team of loyal players, that he/we are not snitches doesn't mean he/we are doing illegal stuff
    stimpy, SkyHunter and Kallop like this.

I did report people who wallhacked,also reported that Sahin was selling stuff,but i got ignored,why should i bother with him selling his char then ? Also,you have GM's and mods for a reason,their job is tho catch people not mine yet me and my clan kept reporting and getting ignored since we were not turks. I log in pk and log out,why should i waste my time on those stuff ? I was never against babashoping,and please elaborate,how am i corrupt ? What did i sell ? And how did i cover for him when i asked before why is he still playing on a new char,if he tryed to sell and i got ignored? If i wanted to make money i would go back to USKO and do that,not on a private server like yours. Dont be butt hurt now and try to blame it on me. Dont forget how happy you were when we came,you even gave me money for capes. How did Zeus had a FULLY GEARED CHAR if,as you said,the char was banned ? Idk why you trying so hard,you said the mage got banned,but zeus had all of his items on the rouge.Now you saying that kid that was on that warrior took the items,but they were both online in the same time,him on the war,zeus on the sin,while the mage was banned when he tryed to sell it,with gear ofc since he did ask a lot of money for it. Its funny that you are protecting him even tho he called you a little bitch who will do anything for money,and that he donated a lot on the last server aswell thats why he can do what ever he want. Lets not forget you banned bruno for no reason,but he did not get the same treatment as Zeus,did he now. Oh btw i still have my char there but i cant change the PW,cuz i forgot the old one. since you STILL havent fixed it,i have all my items and GBS,so idk where you got that stuff that i was selling shit.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

must say, markus is extremely trusty and has 0 reason to lie about this shit lol, not like they're sv owners or GMs that are trying to bring population to their own server, and im not even in final legacy (and i never was)

I did report people who wallhacked,also reported that Sahin was selling stuff,but i got ignored,why should i bother with him selling his char then ? Also,you have GM's and mods for a reason,their job is tho catch people not mine yet me and my clan kept reporting and getting ignored since we were not turks. I log in pk and log out,why should i waste my time on those stuff ? I was never against babashoping,and please elaborate,how am i corrupt ? What did i sell ? And how did i cover for him when i asked before why is he still playing on a new char,if he tryed to sell and i got ignored? If i wanted to make money i would go back to USKO and do that,not on a private server like yours. Dont be butt hurt now and try to blame it on me. Dont forget how happy you were when we came,you even gave me money for capes. How did Zeus had a FULLY GEARED CHAR if,as you said,the char was banned ? Idk why you trying so hard,you said the mage got banned,but zeus had all of his items on the rouge.Now you saying that kid that was on that warrior took the items,but they were both online in the same time,him on the war,zeus on the sin,while the mage was banned when he tryed to sell it,with gear ofc since he did ask a lot of money for it. Its funny that you are protecting him even tho he called you a little bitch who will do anything for money,and that he donated a lot on the last server aswell thats why he can do what ever he want. Lets not forget you banned bruno for no reason,but he did not get the same treatment as Zeus,did he now. Oh btw i still have my char there but i cant change the PW,cuz i forgot the old one. since you STILL havent fixed it,i have all my items and GBS,so idk where you got that stuff that i was selling shit.
    Could you link me to the post/topic/PM where you're reporting SahinBey ?
    "why should i bother with him selling his char then ?" shows that you didn't give a shit about the server and you didn't respect the rules.
    So you were never against babashopping, right. Do you know that GMs and Mods cannot check in-game chat conversations nor your TS ? Not only those who're selling items are corrupt but those who protect such people by not reporting them too. SahinBey was kicked because he was aware that his real life friends were selling their stuff for $ and he was protecting them by avoiding ban. Which report of his corruption can be found here, in this topic. So, it's kinda stupid to use such excuses.
    I already told you everything I know about Zeus. He asked me to dissapear him. He transfered his items on his new character and then he asked me to ban Zeus and to give his personals since he couldn't trade them. He asked me to let everyone know that he was banned for $ sales. It was my initiative and my mistake to add his NPs back which people then figured out and wasted the whole process.
    Someone (I prefer to keep his name secret from public) reported his sharer (f8f9) for trading zeus items on random characters as an attempt to sell them for bucks. After checking the logs, all of them were banned. And this happened when Zeus already left/quitted from the server. I'm not aware about any sale attempt from Zeus side.
    It's been a long time and I don't keep archives of players and their character names but from what I remember, Zeus was playing on 1 character ? you're talking about more than one characters so you possibly know more than me. Do you remember his character names ?
    Zeus has not donate a lot and most of his donations went for class changes and the rest for trina and hera.
    Bruno, heh, I've posted the logs of him and his idiot greek sharer/scammer, numerous times. There's no reason discussing all this again. We both know that he was not innocent.
    As I said I don't keep an archive of each player. I don't know your Account ID or your character name. I don't even know if you've an account on profko forums. So how do you expect me to send your PW. If you're talking about the Forgot PW feature, that's due to the website attacks which led me to switch web-servers multiple times, therefore the settings too.

I will send the skype logs in SS's through PMs here. Not that you care about them but ye.

Actually, let me post em all here so people can check if they have been edited or w/e.

And here, all the times he talked to me about personals.

Sorry for jumping like this but I always wondered why people can reach an Admin so easy through skype or whatever. We left your server because you ignored our requests about Lord_Myko bullshit. He bought a character to buff his clan and get into top 10 without effort and you said it was okay, you trusted too much and that happened. Darkman became top player using other guy accomplishment and you didn't even thought it was suspicious at all.

My last post was towards you and you ignored it completely. Here's a recap
    Original topic: ProfessionalKO Forums -> Website : Clan NP

"Point is the following, it's a grey area and Nikos is okay with it. Let's say tomorrow I'll buy a few accounts, since server is not as popular as 1 month ago, accounts get cheaper and cheaper, I bought it then I say a "friend gave it to me". Nikos has no way to know about it, he can't be aware of all the transactions made out-of-game. So since this was a grey area I thought it was forbidden but lol is not. To be honest, I don't give a shit but it justs pisses me off when people talk about being legit and do shit like this and even worst, when a GM said it's okay just after banning another GM for money transactions and shit lol.

Sahinbey was lying. People lie Niko. All the time. The buyer, the seller, the one who said it shared, etc. People lie. In the end, the only people who suffered from this are the people who played legitly your server to keep standards high. But well, god forbid that we complain about it haha"
    In the end, after discussion with my brothers and sisters from the guild we decided to leave without making a fuzz of it. Really, honestly, you missed a bunch of loyal legit players with that move, just to protect what...Lord Myko? Lol. We tried to keep standard high, tried to teach people how to play this game, we promoted your server without asking anything in return, we donated money, we did anything we could to improve the ProfessionalKO experience. We told you about Sahinbey before, we told you about Lord_Myko, don't get me start on Getbreaks because honestly I don't play anymore, my character is still there so does the rest of my clannies but we moved on but honestly, you're putting some guy in doubt because of what? Because you trust? Trust me, there's no truth out there mate, your guys are going to fail you anyway, sooner or later. Don't trust too much. People lie. Lord_Myko even said "I discussed this with Nikos on skype" lmao, he also said "it's okay to troll the trolls with this".

Allright, good move. You lost what? 20 guys? Nothing, right? Because server has like 250-350 players that still stick to you, so people who have played legit since day 1 had to quit because some douchebag that probably doesn't play anymore because he didn't even know how to play wanted to get away with it. Good move Niko.
    stimpy likes this.

Zeus is still a mod? o.O

I pmed you about him in game. A lot. Even the ss's where he treaten to ban us etc,and his buddies wall hacking. I know,they got banned BUT it was like a month or more after we all left. Btw i still dont get why are you trying to blame it on me,when hes the one who sold it.Its my free will if im going to report or not,you have people in charge for security etc for a reason. Fine explain me this then,if Zeus wanted to dissapear why didnt he just name change and class change the char ? Explain it to me why YOU had to transfer his daggers,why YOU had to BAN the mage char? Basicly he could have CC/name changed,and that was it,you gave him the nps back so i dont see the difference. But the mage had to get banned,thats the thing,isnt it ? If you treat all your players equaly why did you do all of the above.

I haven't played there but after reading the logs, definitely something fishy going on here.
    Seems like personals +8 are hard to make and you just transferred them to another char just like that. O_O

Banned Senior Member

Oh god another drama. But can i just say not being able to sell what you earned by your own money and effort is stupid. I am out.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchItUp View Post
    Sorry for jumping like this but I always wondered why people can reach an Admin so easy through skype or whatever. We left your server because you ignored our requests about Lord_Myko bullshit. He bought a character to buff his clan and get into top 10 without effort and you said it was okay, you trusted too much and that happened. Darkman became top player using other guy accomplishment and you didn't even thought it was suspicious at all.

My last post was towards you and you ignored it completely. Here's a recap
    Original topic: ProfessionalKO Forums -> Website : Clan NP

In the end, after discussion with my brothers and sisters from the guild we decided to leave without making a fuzz of it. Really, honestly, you missed a bunch of loyal legit players with that move, just to protect what...Lord Myko? Lol. We tried to keep standard high, tried to teach people how to play this game, we promoted your server without asking anything in return, we donated money, we did anything we could to improve the ProfessionalKO experience. We told you about Sahinbey before, we told you about Lord_Myko, don't get me start on Getbreaks because honestly I don't play anymore, my character is still there so does the rest of my clannies but we moved on but honestly, you're putting some guy in doubt because of what? Because you trust? Trust me, there's no truth out there mate, your guys are going to fail you anyway, sooner or later. Don't trust too much. People lie. Lord_Myko even said "I discussed this with Nikos on skype" lmao, he also said "it's okay to troll the trolls with this".

Allright, good move. You lost what? 20 guys? Nothing, right? Because server has like 250-350 players that still stick to you, so people who have played legit since day 1 had to quit because some douchebag that probably doesn't play anymore because he didn't even know how to play wanted to get away with it. Good move Niko.
    Players can't reach me on skype that easy or well, when people finds me I don't accept their invititation and if I do (in few cases) they are mostly blocked right after their first question.
    I know Zeus for a very long time and we're not met on ProfessionalKO.
    I don't protect anybody. Show me proofs of every player who tries sell his items or his account for $ and all of them will be added in the ban list.
    How can you expect me to ban someone because somebody else says "this guy bought his char" ? If it was about trust then everyone could be in the ban list because everyone reports each other for cheating, for $ sales or for any other reason that's against the rules. I have never had a proof of lord_myko buying items or chars with $.
    Does any of the posts below count as a proof for you ?
    ProfessionalKO Forums -> Website : Clan NP

Since nobody provided to me a proof it was ended that he was sharing the account.

I pmed you about him in game. A lot. Even the ss's where he treaten to ban us etc,and his buddies wall hacking. I know,they got banned BUT it was like a month or more after we all left. Btw i still dont get why are you trying to blame it on me,when hes the one who sold it.Its my free will if im going to report or not,you have people in charge for security etc for a reason. Fine explain me this then,if Zeus wanted to dissapear why didnt he just name change and class change the char ? Explain it to me why YOU had to transfer his daggers,why YOU had to BAN the mage char? Basicly he could have CC/name changed,and that was it,you gave him the nps back so i dont see the difference. But the mage had to get banned,thats the thing,isnt it ? If you treat all your players equaly why did you do all of the above.
    Right, I remember your reports about SahinBey. Just like I was blind and didn't trust even the reports here @ G4L at the beginning. But he's now gone.
    I have people to take care of such matters and they did a good job so far, banning many people who were reported either for spamming in-game their sales or when the potential buyers reported the seller through forum and forum PMs with clear proof of conv logs. If it's your free will about reporting anyone or not then how do you expect us to find out who's bypassing the rules or not ? You were in the TS where, as you say, he attempted to sell his character. So why nobody created a topic at forums or PMed me with proof of that attempt ? If it's your free will about reporting anyone then how do you expect me or the people that I have for security etc to find out his conv ? I'm not referring to you specifically, I guess there were more people in your TS who saw the conv and none of them reported him aswell. You're the one who comes and reports (actually, no, not a report. you talked about it like I was aware about everything and that I even vouched for it) this 7-9 (?) months later afterall and yet, without a single proof about it. Zeus didn't want to get his NPs back, it was a mistake I did. I found it fair for him to get everything back including NPs which later people found out and the whole transfer was then useless.
    After I tried to figure out the reason of this, I pretty much asked the same thing:

Saying that he asked for it to get rid of his failed sale attempt has a logical point but I don't get why even the buyer didn't reported him. A proof could be helpful to put an end in this drama.

@Witch, Zeus is mod since 26/09/2014 (or even since 13/06/2014).

Why would i or the rest of 36 people in the clan report it not only him,but the people who were spaming moradon about $$ when it aint cheating,its just your stupid rule ? And as i said,i have might even reported him if the reports i did before did not get ignored,so i gave up on it. Do you understand ? Basicly,thats what happends when you favorise players.I cant belive you found nothing fishy about it,altho he wanted to transfer his shit and his DUAL PERSONALS +8,and you know how hard it is to make one,they aint tradable and people were selling chars naked with +8 personals,and remove the mage,and those nps. Why you even transfer his personals when they are non tradable ? IF you say everyone is equal,then do it as you say,dont be a saint when you dont respect your own rules. Imo he made you look stupid. Anyway you said pretty much what i expected.

Why would you offer anyone free item transfers, exp-boosts, np-boosts??? Shouldn't matter if its one of your gm's or even your mother. Im pretty sure you don't offer the same services for other players?
    If anyone with any game sense is reading those logs, it looks just like stimpy mentioned ->> favourism towards certain players.

It pisses the living f**k out of players that some people get stuff for free and others need to pay KC for it.
    Not to even mention the services you are providing him cannot be bought with KC i presume.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1