Page 154 of 279 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [Info] Upcoming changes / events on 01/12/2017 - [Announcements] - [Anuncios] - [Duyurular] - ProfessionalKO Forums...
Page: 154

Hey @Nikos3 , why are you banning people and telling them to come and see me ? Are you done creating useless drama and being incorrect in any of your reponses concerning clans leaving your server?

Clans are leaving your server for the only reason that you are not listening to your playerbase at all. Constantly having your mods replying to the suggestion section of your forums with the same old : We are keeping an eye on this thread don't worry we are aware of you guys' concerns. Besides quoting useless stuff as an ''answer'', I can't recall seeing you replying with something decent. You barely advertised your server and still pulled a great amount of players. We gave you all the possible suggestions to keep your server alive and strong. You ignored. You dealt more with drama with other clans than actually taking care of your server.

I will openly say that I am definitely charging back any money that I have donated to your server. Hopefully my chargebacks will work. If not , oh well I'll have you spend some time resolving the cases on Paypal.

Trusting you and supporting you was a mistake. Unban MostWanted, he's done nothing. I am not going to let some random greedy server owner fuckup my friendship.

You got some point but it's still fucked up man, you decided to leave by yourself. You can't sell out for usd then chargeback the money you donate without affecting the people who bought from you.
    Anyway, it's called scamming people.

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    You got some point but it's still fucked up man, you decided to leave by yourself. You can't sell out for usd then chargeback the money you donate without affecting the people who bought from you.
    Anyway, it's called scamming people.
    What the fuck are you even talking about? I ended not even selling my stuff. Too many people sold out their accounts due to quitting this piece of crap server. So I gave everything out to my friend. Where in the rules is it written that you cannot gift? Funny I dont see some big names that aren't banned for selling out yet. Scared to lose your last few players? Take a good look at the market section. Look at who sold out. Stop false banning.

The only thing that triggered Nikos is because I called him a clueless bitch. Which he is. Ban my account and unban my friend.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hastan View Post
    What the fuck are you even talking about? I ended not even selling my stuff. Too many people sold out their accounts due to quitting this piece of crap server. So I gave everything out to my friend. Where in the rules is it written that you cannot gift? Funny I dont see some big names that aren't banned for selling out yet. Scared to lose your last few players? Take a good look at the market section. Look at who sold out. Stop false banning.

The only thing that triggered Nikos is because I called him a clueless bitch. Which he is. Ban my account and unban my friend.

I sold my items, but I got scammed from MB arab guy Ahmed from Australia and his brother Hassan, dont trust none of them. I got my money from another friend which is Why I didnt report these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    I sold my items, but I got scammed from MB arab guy Ahmed from Australia and his brother Hassan, dont trust none of them. I got my money from another friend which is Why I didnt report these guys.
    ?

The topic here is the server admin false banning a friend of mine because I have given him my items a week or two ago. Yesterday I've had read too much incorrect statements from the GM and his team so I called him (see below). Me charging back has nothing to do agaisnt any players or friends nor a "trade". I am openly saying that my money that went towards SUPPORTING the server is being chargedback due to him banning my friend and also not delivering any contents that is worth my support. But mostly banning a friend for no reason.

If anyone is interested in seeing the post replies from the GM to my friend about why he is banned, I will gladly share them.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hastan View Post
    ?

The topic here is the server admin false banning a friend of mine because I have given him my items a week or two ago. Yesterday I've had read too much incorrect statements from the GM and his team so I called him (see below). Me charging back has nothing to do agaisnt any players or friends nor a "trade". I am openly saying that my money that went towards SUPPORTING the server is being chargedback due to him banning my friend and also not delivering any contents that is worth my support. But mostly banning a friend for no reason.

If anyone is interested in seeing the post replies from the GM to my friend about why he is banned, I will gladly share them.
    im just sayin I SOOOOOOLD my shit. the buyer is a scammer

You are just making up some excuses to justify your chargeback.
    If you did donate and did not play at all, the least you can do is asking for a refund instead of chargeback like a simple retard.
    If you did enjoy then you quit by yourself for some reasons you are just a random scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    You are just making up some excuses to justify your chargeback.
    If you did donate and did not play at all, the least you can do is asking for a refund instead of chargeback like a simple retard.
    If you did enjoy then you quit by yourself for some reasons you are just a random scammer.
    I have played many servers. Donated tons. Unfortunately I don't think you have read my posts correctly nor have anything to do with what is going on. Again, if he would of not banned my friend and give him a reason as stupid as go ask Hastan if you want to know why you are banned (again, for no reason), I would not of done that. Unfortunately I take someone trying to put friendships into jeopardize as serious as him taking my "you're a clueless bitch Nikos".

The only action HE should of taken is simply ban me from his server and forums and done deal. I might of went far on the wordings but sometimes you have to. Had enough of his doodoo.

Charging back for a service that I was not satisfied with is still a consumers right, at this point this is not even a donation, it's a microtransaction. Remember that.

Banned Senior Member

When you purchased the items you were pleased with the service and now that your friend has been banned you now claim the service doesn’t satisfy. It may be a “micro transaction” but even micro transactions have limits where you cannot get a refund, I personally hope PayPal chooses against you. Your friend was obviously banned for a reason, and you are upset you can’t play with your friend... so now you decide to chargeback after utilizing the purchased items.

What happend with server? There were much more people online

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    When you purchased the items you were pleased with the service and now that your friend has been banned you now claim the service doesn’t satisfy. It may be a “micro transaction” but even micro transactions have limits where you cannot get a refund, I personally hope PayPal chooses against you. Your friend was obviously banned for a reason, and you are upset you can’t play with your friend... so now you decide to chargeback after utilizing the purchased items.
    Who ask you?

gogo nicko crisis management Put them down

I was a player in the previous profko from the beggining till one year after the launch.
    This guy nikos did everything he could do to make us leave the server by ourselves;

+First he came up wth the most stupid idea that we cant close the delos doors since we were getting our free drops from isi.
    After he saw that we didnt had enough rivals to fight us in delos for isi,

+HE took our delos isiloon to a complete non pvp zone where you can enter from maradon, all you could do was to create 8x drainer and try to drain it first
    When we asked the reason, he said people were whining and threating him to leave the server if he wont take an act.
    Since the first csw we hold the delos until the 6th month (We nt'ed few times, everytime we could manage to take it back
    Once we nt'ed, we lost the castle since we disbanded the clan. 5 sec after csw start we took another clan took delos!

+Taking our CASTLE(csw) from us with an admin character-my words are literate- for another clan.

that was the last drop and he finally could make us leave. I only list the issues which were very obvious and mostly about csw, there were many little flaws i didnt even mention here.

SHOUTOUT to everyone who wants to play in this server; he will care about you if you want to start, once you are in you have no value to him or what so ever.

Well there is no isi in abyss, i guess it avoid some drama

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM