Page 158 of 279 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 Every old KO player knows it's a false positive. What does your anti-virus software say when ...
Page: 158

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Every old KO player knows it's a false positive.

What does your anti-virus software say when you visit our forums ?
    It does appear that some anti-viruses complain about your forums.

Website blocked

The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.
    Access to it has been blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    Website blocked

Same for me, it is nod32

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    [FONT="]Website blocked
    [/FONT]

After a research I did on google, it looks like nod32 blocks domains which are not using HTTPS.

Even though our certificate is active, for some reason browser says it's not secured. We'll take a look on this, thanks for reporting!

Everyone knows you cant trust any ko folder. Espacially turkish ones :-)

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer11 View Post
    Everyone knows you cant trust any ko folder. Espacially turkish ones :-)
    Sure but usually it's bots that contains keyloggers and other viruses

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Yeah NOD is blocking your forum, something with the .ico file it seems.

Little archer Senior Member

Private server area rules (updated 2017)
    7. Flaming and bashing a server is not explicitly forbidden as long as it's warranted, but in case it turns excessive and the owner rightfully complains, it will be dealt with.
    I would appreciate if you stopped reporting rather tame posts nickos. If you can't take a very small amount of users (2) giving you a hard time for reasons that seem valid, then maybe try dealing with their issues yourself instead of trying to get them banned as usual with your smug, self sufficient, know-it-all persona
    Hastan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Private server area rules (updated 2017)

I would appreciate if you stopped reporting rather tame posts nickos. If you can't take a very small amount of users (2) giving you a hard time for reasons that seem valid, then maybe try dealing with their issues yourself instead of trying to get them banned as usual with your smug, self sufficient, know-it-all persona
    Alright so let me talk to you the way he does.

You're a clueless bitch.

Hastan hates and insults because we've banned him & his friend from our game and because he lost the chargeback cases on paypal.
    This guy did so many posts, yet, he has not managed to do a negative feedback post.

Even though that he is now considered a scammer, we have not asked you to ban him on G4L forums (unless if he continue to insult and to troll around) but to cleanup our topic from these non-sense toxic posts, like any other moderator who-knows-his-job would do in the past.

You're redirecting me to some rules written (obviously) and posted by you. Even though you're corrupt for me, I'll ignore the past and all I got to tell you is this,

G4L forums already have rules written by devile and they apply on every section on this forum.
    Gamers4Life Rules

Moderators exists to apply rules, not to get advantage of their title by starting topics in market places or to get hired somewhere else.
    Learn how to do your job than being part of the troll group on this forums.

Banned Senior Member

It just kinda hit me, as a server owner being chargebacked how did you get scammed? It didn’t cost you a single dime for your PUS to automatically insert virtual items. I wouldn’t consider him a scammer just as I don’t consider the 400+ cases I dealt with for KO4FUN as scammers. He doesn’t technically have to listen to Devile as let’s be honest, devile is here maybe once a year. It’s your turn to just ignore those are saying things and move on, he is free to speak his opinion as he pleases and truthfully if a couple people deter people away from your server then that is their own fault. Just my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    It just kinda hit me, as a server owner being chargebacked how did you get scammed? It didn’t cost you a single dime for your PUS to automatically insert virtual items. I wouldn’t consider him a scammer just as I don’t consider the 400+ cases I dealt with for KO4FUN as scammers. He doesn’t technically have to listen to Devile as let’s be honest, devile is here maybe once a year. It’s your turn to just ignore those are saying things and move on, he is free to speak his opinion as he pleases and truthfully if a couple people deter people away from your server then that is their own fault. Just my opinion!
    Not sure why you mention the server you've worked for, as the cases are different than in here [it was the KO4FUN staff who scammed the players (from what I've read over there) so those 400+ cases were rightfully done] and that server has nothing to do with ProfessionalKO.

As you and others said,
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    When you purchased the items you were pleased with the service and now that your friend has been banned you now claim the service doesn’t satisfy. It may be a “micro transaction” but even micro transactions have limits where you cannot get a refund, I personally hope PayPal chooses against you. Your friend was obviously banned for a reason, and you are upset you can’t play with your friend... so now you decide to chargeback after utilizing the purchased items.
    Also take a look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback_fraud

So the fact that he lost the cases does not make him innocent.

Also, Devile does not need to be around in order his moderators to apply the forum rules.

I'm not complaining about him being a scammer, as paypal does its job well.
    It's about his childish behaviour, by spamming and insulting than posting negative feedback properly and moderators don't give a fuck (for a reason) about that.

Of course they deserve bans.

You must be really blank in your head to think its okey to buy 50k kc -> buy & ship pus items to 2nd char -> chargeback on 1st account -> keep playing with 2nd one along with the pus items.
    I know this wasn't the case exactly but it delivers the point.

Apparently the NR#1 clan was full of retards who are bitching about this here.

Breezy123, you cant compare this to KO4FUN where they actually closed the freaking server down.

Not sure why you mention the server you've worked for, as the cases are different than in here [it was the KO4FUN staff who scammed the players (from what I've read over there) so those 400+ cases were rightfully done] and that server has nothing to do with ProfessionalKO.

As you and others said,

Also take a look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback_fraud

So the fact that he lost the cases does not make him innocent.

Also, Devile does not need to be around in order his moderators to apply the forum rules.

I'm not complaining about him being a scammer, as paypal does its job well.
    It's about his childish behaviour, by spamming and insulting than posting negative feedback properly and moderators don't give a fuck (for a reason) about that.
    I warned him didn't I? The old rule where all flamers get punished hasn't applied to these forums ever since I first joined. This is also something Devile has told the current mod team, but I guess there's no way you'd know that. We monitor all kinds of drama that might occur and if people go out of line for no reason, then there will be punishments and topics will be cleaned up. Like razor said, the criticism so far has been pretty minor, so there is no reason for censorship.

Holy mother of god Nickos you are one god damn r word man. You clearly have no clue don't you.

Let's get this explained a little bit and should you want timeframes I will gladly pull them and post them.

So first of all, on multiple occasions you blamed YOUR players instead of YOURSELF on why your server is getting more and more inactive. Giving false reasons on why clans are leaving and even better, putting some of your players/clans in the same basket as hackers/scammers. (If you're curious most of those threads on his forums are either locked or deleted for his safety).
    Talking about forums and negative feedback.. let's talk about that forums PINNED POST about a certain "Blacklist of players" that one of your good buddy has made and is still to this day, open to everyone. What a shame.

Let's also talk about the suggestion section. How incredibly filled it is (with great suggestions that requires barely any work) with minimal to NO reponse from the admins. Well the only response was a typical copy and paste : hurrr durr even if we don't answer that doesn't mean we are not looking at it hurrr durrr. Nothing from you. Razor isn't that wrong afterall with that "Mr Know it all persona" isn't he? Shall we add : I am too good to listen to my players too? Certainly.

When I called you a clueless bitch which I did, I had enough of seeing you lieing, creating useless drama and not caring about the players who are PUTTING MONEY ON YOUR TABLE let's be honest. You are greedy. That's what you are. Those players taking their precious time not only by playing on your server, but suggesting A LOT of interesting features that could be added to the game to ensure longevity and activity and you just ignore them. You lie. Even worst you BLAME THEM for leaving!! How sad is this !? Not even close from being grateful that they all supported you even though you put MINIMAL effort into advertising, managing and supporting your server. Just because of the brand name and your past, people came back. Good thing that most aren't stupid, they left before getting disapointed. You got lazy. Very lazy. You do not deserve the support at all.

Lies.. why am I bringing lies up again? Well the reason why I am originally banned is because I typed word for word in the servers Shoutbox : Nickos you're a clueless bitch. Give me the banhammer I don't care anymore you're a liar. At that time, no chargebacks were even considered. I truly did not care. I quit the server anyways, two weeks prior I gave my items out to a friend of mine so he could enjoy himself. Few days later, he's banned with a message from you saying : if you are wondering why you're banned ask KingHastan.
    Talk about creating useless drama! He's done nothing at all, not even involved in any ways and to this day, the account is still banned and he's no longer able to play with his clan. Why? No idea.

THEN I decided to post openly about how corrupted you are directly on here. Openly saying that I do not support your actions and you do not deserve my money. And that's where I chargedback. And to be fair, I could care more about my money but the chargebacks are just sitting there since I didn't invest a single minute on replying back to your lies on Paypal. You are not replying back to nobody , nowhere. But when I'm hitting that wallet.. OH there he is. Funny heh?

The bans came before my actions, but you're making up stories that I tried to charge you back and since it didn't work I called you names. How stupid are you Nickos? Do you really think people are believing you?

I am in no point a scammer. And I am sure the ones I know here are able to assist me. I've done multiple trades, held on clanmates money many times and never ever under any circumstances, stole a single penny from them. Charging back with a reason does not make you a scammer. I am standing for what is right. Supporting a liar and corrupted server owner was a mistake. That did not meet my expectations in terms of services offered, client support and also game experience. Am I in the right to chargeback, absolutely. This is nowhere on your shitty Wikipedia page so keep your Google shit searches for yourself. Or keep believeing that you did nothing wrong and you know everything. You're good at it aren't you?

I am sincerely thanking the mods on here. They give people a chance to express themselves, sometimes it may cross the line but when you think about it... why cover the truth to save a corrupted server owner ?

I'm not even sorry for the wall of text.

Edit : Another lie that I forgot... the cases on Paypal are still Opened. They are waiting for my response. Therefore, I did not lose anything so far. So why are you stating that I lost the cases ?
    Last edited by Hastan; 12-07-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastan View Post
    Holy mother of god Nickos you are one god damn r word man. You clearly have no clue don't you.

Let's get this explained a little bit and should you want timeframes I will gladly pull them and post them.

So first of all, on multiple occasions you blamed YOUR players instead of YOURSELF on why your server is getting more and more inactive. Giving false reasons on why clans are leaving and even better, putting some of your players/clans in the same basket as hackers/scammers. (If you're curious most of those threads on his forums are either locked or deleted for his safety).
    Talking about forums and negative feedback.. let's talk about that forums PINNED POST about a certain "Blacklist of players" that one of your good buddy has made and is still to this day, open to everyone. What a shame.

Let's also talk about the suggestion section. How incredibly filled it is (with great suggestions that requires barely any work) with minimal to NO reponse from the admins. Well the only response was a typical copy and paste : hurrr durr even if we don't answer that doesn't mean we are not looking at it hurrr durrr. Nothing from you. Razor isn't that wrong afterall with that "Mr Know it all persona" isn't he? Shall we add : I am too good to listen to my players too? Certainly.

When I called you a clueless bitch which I did, I had enough of seeing you lieing, creating useless drama and not caring about the players who are PUTTING MONEY ON YOUR TABLE let's be honest. You are greedy. That's what you are. Those players taking their precious time not only by playing on your server, but suggesting A LOT of interesting features that could be added to the game to ensure longevity and activity and you just ignore them. You lie. Even worst you BLAME THEM for leaving!! How sad is this !? Not even close from being grateful that they all supported you even though you put MINIMAL effort into advertising, managing and supporting your server. Just because of the brand name and your past, people came back. Good thing that most aren't stupid, they left before getting disapointed. You got lazy. Very lazy. You do not deserve the support at all.

+1 to your sadly TRUE words.. ill share your opinion about that.
    He blocked my IP aswell almost the same way he banned your friend but not exactly the same way. (im still missing the reason) -you can't bring up proofs which would make my disscusion much easier. After that usually same system- locking and closing topics.
    Yea you got lazy Nickos, you don't give a F*** about your loyal/legal players ( donator or not ) sure im not the only one.
    Im not hoping anything' just think twice by giving a start at "Pro(o)fessionalKO" they aren't professional as the name of the server says.

keep going you know everything better
    #nohate#thingshadtobesaid

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247