Page 160 of 279 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't think you understand!!! I said it happened to me where I gave my friend items in this server ...
Page: 160

I don't think you understand!!! I said it happened to me where I gave my friend items in this server that I farmed and he got banned. The only IP to EVER LOG MY ACC WAS MINE. Why ban someone that gives a friend items? That's stupid. In MY case the items given to the friend was not sold for real money!!! Just banned BC I gave him.

Did you not read the whole thing?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItzPrayerz View Post
    I don't think you understand!!! I said it happened to me where I gave my friend items in this server that I farmed and he got banned. The only IP to EVER LOG MY ACC WAS MINE. Why ban someone that gives a friend items? That's stupid. In MY case the items given to the friend was not sold for real money!!! Just banned BC I gave him.

Did you not read the whole thing?
    Character name ?

Im not going to put his name out there and it really doesn't matter. We have moved on to another server and don't care to return. I didn't make a topic , he didn't make a topic we took it as a loss and would rather spend our time elsewhere. I never had anything bad to say about your server. I did how ever say that it was getting boring and people was leaving or being banned for foolish reasons. Good luck I am done here.

so how do you know that ur friend was banned because of those items you gave him? who told you? if no one explain you why he got banned,mean's you write that story by urself lol

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Im not going to put his name out there and it really doesn't matter. We have moved on to another server and don't care to return. I didn't make a topic , he didn't make a topic we took it as a loss and would rather spend our time elsewhere. I never had anything bad to say about your server. I did how ever say that it was getting boring and people was leaving or being banned for foolish reasons. Good luck I am done here.
    I'm not asking for the name to get him unbanned or something like that, but to find out if you're lying or not. Since you're publicly saying that your friend has been banned because you gave your items to him, then be more specific on which case you're referring to.

As i thought this guy jump from topic to another topic trolling around, while Mods didnt see that coming...fuk yeah, mods trolling around too LMAO..

I agree with most people are saying. I personally didnt play the server, but i had few friends playing here and they had to quit because of the support was bad... my friend had priest, mage and he wanted to roll a rogue as third character, well he did it but he never got in-game because the character selection was disconnecting (only on rogue, not with priest nor mage) and they said he is cheating, and he was banned but he was never on the ban list.... They didnt even bother to double check just assumed he is banned... guess it was because he was non donator.

secondly, they asked why full plate+5 drops with like 1% rate compared to chitins drop from every kill , the GMs were like "who would use fp anyway........" like is it none of your business what build people want, just deal with the bug.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

reported a scammer on your forum. Check it out. ty.

Hello the community, i would like to point out one of the gms in your server,story started after todays canceled war,i pmd GM_Lobsterking and askd why they canceled war again if theres no events at all.

Then,it was about to begin bdw event after this conversation,what didnt start.
    i went theirs forum and said nice scheduled bdw event,lobster told me to go read forum rules and after i pointing him out about respect rule then he just banned me from forum and ingame.
    Good luck nikos.

I saw notice in game u banned 3day..i think they shuld bann u 30day ?

Wow another foolish ban.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post
    Hello the community, i would like to point out one of the gms in your server,story started after todays canceled war,i pmd GM_Lobsterking and askd why they canceled war again if theres no events at all.

i went theirs forum and said nice scheduled bdw event,lobster told me to go read forum rules and after i pointing him out about respect rule then he just banned me from forum and ingame.
    Good luck nikos.
    He didn't do anything wrong on this instance
    You were being a little bitch about it.
    Get over it

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post

Good luck nikos.
    very karma very b1tch

such crying much innocence wow

hi haters
    after checking some frapses i found we raped gm_lobsterking clan and hes pk char BabyLiQuan hardly in cz before the banhammer came to me so yeah

Last edited by MissBiatch; 12-10-2017 at 06:56 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1