Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To proffesor !!! (osko gm)

This is a discussion on To proffesor !!! (osko gm) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by KonohaFlash Isiloon only drops iron necklace and Belt. However it's always the same clan that has the ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    Isiloon only drops iron necklace and Belt. However it's always the same clan that has the castle, so basically that 1 clan is overpowered since they get to exclusively kill isiloon.

Honestly what would you expect? It's a private server, money talks.
    Is tha so hard to be said by profesor?

why he tries to get away from a serious answer ?
    I think there are some biggers plans executing this moment so this mater we talk now its nothing in front of this gonna hapen

Banned Senior Member

now i see how google translator works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    ya SQ doesnt drop IN , just Isiloon which is almost impossible to kill

lol

we've been farming isi daily since the 62 cap. Ive seen over 25+ weapon defense items drop from isiloon, and zero from a SQ or Talos.

It will be my one year playing anniversary in December (1 month) and ive yet to see anything but a isi drop a weapon defense item.

Be you own judge, i already have an iron item. And i dont bother with Talos or SQ or restarts, TK and HQ go down first.
    Last edited by Ethernal; 11-01-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    lol

we've been farming isi daily since the 62 cap. Ive seen over 25+ weapon defense items drop from isiloon, and zero from a SQ or Talos.

It will be my one year playing anniversary in December (1 month) and ive yet to see anything but a isi drop a weapon defense item.

Be you own judge, i already have an iron item. And i dont bother with Talos or SQ or restarts, TK and HQ go down first.
    He means isiloon is impossible to kill because the gates are closed and one clan is killing it. How can you not understand that basic concept?

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    How can he hear you over the forums brah ?
    Before correcting someone else's english try to learn yours. It's proper english to say : ''do you hear me'' even if it's in text.

kk

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    lol

I think i dont give a shit if you kill every 5 min isiloon.Try to read topic 1 more and give a proper answer next time ,than try show your self noob.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    I think i dont give a shit if you kill every 5 min isiloon.Try to read topic 1 more and give a proper answer next time ,than try show your self noob.
    i tried but i still cannot understand whats going on

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    So you still gonna delete my posts heh?
    You only keep those who says ty profesor help prof that make you seem like georgeous right?

cant handle the truth prof?

tell the ppl here that sq isnt drop in to finish with these matter and dont try to avoid think hear me????
    tell them that the boss hunbting is useless and only top 1 caln gonna get in and stuff ok ??

Tell them also that cs doesnt exist in db cause it would be overpowered anyone who got it and that you may let them in the future when ppl gonna have enough items.

and finaly stop play with ppl that pay your food!!!

be man and attack the ciquenceses than try avoid them !!
    you should download firefox, it has a built in grammar check that red-underlines wrongfully written text.

could become handy

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i tried but i still cannot understand whats going on

you should download firefox, it has a built in grammar check that red-underlines wrongfully written text.

could become handy
    Thats all you got ?

So far it's the best tip you have ever gotten in your entire life. So you should be proud!

if its that corrupt in a PKO, why bother playing in it? go EUKO

@ Chemical

u iz noob rogue in Oly br0 ARMAGEDON>Zer0Tolerance!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12