Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection

This is a discussion on Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Coming Soon - KE Ressurection! Dear KO4Life(G4L) Players. After months even years of waiting its time to reopen the gates ...
Page: 1

ibsk8r

Default Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection

Dear KO4Life(G4L) Players.
    After months even years of waiting its time to reopen the gates of Project: Knight Empire.

Our team has worked long and hard to bring you the best experience of Knight Online with
    New and improved concepts of gameplay and costumer support.
    Our main goal is to bring back the glory days of Knight Empire when every class was a valuable member of the party.
    Finishing a staff-only closed beta, we are ready to announce the opening of the Open Beta on 23rd of this month,
    at the middle of the day (GMT).
    If all goes well we will proceed with the launch of the official Project: Knight Empire server as known as Hildas.
    And so the fun begins.

In the official server we initiated a few changes to enhance the game experience.
    Instead of the game being a huge race up to level 70,
    we will be limiting the highest level to 62 for the first period of time,
    Keeping the game more balanced than before.
    After a while we will be increasing the maximum level to 65 then 68 and finally 70!
    With this concept we’re hoping to reach a whole new experience in the world of Knight Online Private Servers.

We invite you all to come and join our hard-working loyal community, making Project: KE a better place by suggesting and making your opinion!
    Here, we listen to what the community has to say.

Yours,
    Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection Staff

Join Now!

Last edited by ibsk8r; 10-22-2010 at 12:17 PM.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection <----- saw the same thing like 2 years ago at Coming Soon - KE Ressurection! , took quite while to get this far.(was once a good server, hope it will be again)

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

The whole 62/65/68 level cap idea is simply retarded.

batrambo

one big question! is the server gonna support 1920/1080 resolution if not.. gg

Quote Originally Posted by batrambo View Post
    one big question! is the server gonna support 1920/1080 resolution if not.. gg
    UP for the KE.

(Speak english - Cama edit)
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 10-21-2010 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    The whole 62/65/68 level cap idea is simply retarded.
    I actually like the idea what makes you say that ?

Simply stating that its retarded not explaining why doesnt really give you much credit...

It'll fail without duping or bug abusing.

And let's not forget this "new experience" (lvl cap lowering lmao) has been done before. MYKO gameplay kind of thing is the past. The server will fall fast just like any other server that comes up these days.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    It'll fail without duping or bug abusing.

And let's not forget this "new experience" (lvl cap lowering lmao) has been done before. MYKO gameplay kind of thing is the past. The server will fall fast just like any other server that comes up these days.
    You're kinda wrong. Infact this server is bad for all the current private servers out there. This server was one of the, if not the most succesfull private server and i'm pretty sure it'll be succesfull again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    You're kinda wrong. Infact this server is bad for all the current private servers out there. This server was one of the, if not the most succesfull private server and i'm pretty sure it'll be succesfull again.
    It was far from the most succesfull. SexyKO, Knight Imperia, RisingKO, LifeKO, LSKO. Just to name a few. They all had a HUGE player base and much much much more protection than KE could ever have and thus create more succes.

KE was a server where you could dupe the shiiittt out of. That's the sole reason why people played it (that and the massive corruption ). PK was minimum, EXP was boring to 70. Items/coins was hard if you did not know how to dupe.

Put that setup again and your user count will be ~150 the second week with +50 people merchanting in moradon. It's just boring to play and you'll see soon enough.

It was far from the most succesfull. SexyKO, Knight Imperia, RisingKO, LifeKO, LSKO. Just to name a few. They all had a HUGE player base and much much much more protection than KE could ever have and thus create more succes.

KE was a server where you could dupe the shiiittt out of. That's the sole reason why people played it (that and the massive corruption ). PK was minimum, EXP was boring to 70. Items/coins was hard if you did not know how to dupe.

Put that setup again and your user count will be ~150 the second week with +50 people merchanting in moradon. It's just boring to play and you'll see soon enough.

Yeah, you're wrong.

But nice try though, mad props son.

Such negativity :<

p.s.: i'd hardly call KI successful

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Yeah, you're wrong.

But nice try though, mad props son.
    You must be dumb if you think KE was one of the most successful private servers as it was nowhere near close to the likes of LSKO and SexyKO, SexyKO had 1.5k players online at one point, Im guessing the max KE ever had was like 150? Plus the fact that KE had corrupt GMs and dumb admins. The only reason the server didnt fail first time around was because there werent many farm servers out at the time, if any.

Then again I aint here to flame your server, I wish you the best!

definitely KE project was one of the best server I have been playing on.
    I would recommend it.
    wish you all best ibsk8er

Honestly at the last KE i played i duped Raptor +8 , shells +8 , roc's and other stuff i cant remember , a friend of mine actualy killed several times in a roll one of the admins in cz whit the max gear he coud use cose he also duped the shit of the items . So it was pretty fun if you are into duping all day bit overal it sucked hard. Hope its something different thins time, i will keep an eye on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Honestly at the last KE i played i duped Raptor +8 , shells +8 , roc's and other stuff i cant remember , a friend of mine actualy killed several times in a roll one of the admins in cz whit the max gear he coud use cose he also duped the shit of the items . So it was pretty fun if you are into duping all day bit overal it sucked hard. Hope its something different thins time, i will keep an eye on it.
    And you're proud of that ? Well im happy for you!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast