Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection

This is a discussion on Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Messor And you're proud of that ? Well im happy for you! Exactly what I was thinking. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    And you're proud of that ? Well im happy for you!

Exactly what I was thinking.

Go you man!

batrambo

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Honestly at the last KE i played i duped Raptor +8 , shells +8 , roc's and other stuff i cant remember , a friend of mine actualy killed several times in a roll one of the admins in cz whit the max gear he coud use cose he also duped the shit of the items . So it was pretty fun if you are into duping all day bit overal it sucked hard. Hope its something different thins time, i will keep an eye on it.
    u still dont get the joke do u :-(
    Last edited by batrambo; 10-21-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by batrambo View Post
    PLS go change ur status, u are not bulgarian u just live in bulgaria, u are a gypsy. aka turkish guy, i know u irl , so pls change it.
    Ty
    Margarite , i know you better that you think so shut your mouth . I was just stating a point that pretty much everyone was dupping the shit out of the last KE . You all took it too personaly that a guy that did dupe is confesing or what ?
    In a private server that i played like what 4-5 years ago dont remember realy, that closed one day whitout even notice and never get back on , give me a break you hippocrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Margarite , i know you better that you think so shut your mouth . I was just stating a point that pretty much everyone was dupping the shit out of the last KE . You all took it too personaly that a guy that did dupe is confesing or what ?
    In a private server that i played like what 4-5 years ago dont remember realy, that closed one day whitout even notice and never get back on , give me a break you hippocrates.
    You werent stating that fact. INFACT you were stating that you and your friend duped ofc we took it personally since personally i did not dupe altho i did rape the likes of you sad little random turk cant get ahead unless he cheats booo freakin hooo now crawl back to your hole and stfu!

hypocrite my ass...

You werent stating that fact. INFACT you were stating that you and your friend duped ofc we took it personally since personally i did not dupe altho i did rape the likes of you sad little random turk cant get ahead unless he cheats booo freakin hooo now crawl back to your hole and stfu!

hypocrite my ass...
    Hmm i guess you miss understood me you little internet warrior .
    1st i am not a turk infact i hate turks, 2d i did make an example of me and my friend but it was like 80-90% of the server . But never mind i am getting used to a internet warriors like you, i dayly step over people like you in real life so its not a big deal. Have a nice day punk.

Ye my points still stand...and if that's all you got im even sorry i replied...internet warrior...REALLY ?!

Should rename this server to No Drama Ko 2.

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Ye my points still stand...and if that's all you got im even sorry i replied...internet warrior...REALLY ?!

???

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post

???
    tits or gtfo!

I think they learned from their mistakes that they did in the past.
    I'm sure KE will be as successful as it was before.

PS: You flamers: it's been what, 2 years? You just come here and run it over before it even started. Ok that you have negative expectations like that, but atleast try it before you say it sucks and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    You're kinda wrong. Infact this server is bad for all the current private servers out there. This server was one of the, if not the most succesfull private server and i'm pretty sure it'll be succesfull again.
    lets not also forget how successful their gms were at being corrupt nd how corrupt that whole 1 orc clan was with 3 gms in 1 clan, and how schrotti or how ever da fuk u spell his name and that other dude geared up like everyone in their clan.

and pleaseee dont even try to say they werent corrupt because they admitted it

hypocrite my ass...
    last i remember tahsin and warmonger closed ur server for u lol...

edit: this was a very fun server tho when i played, other than the obvious gm corruption that was going on was pretty fun

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    last i remember tahsin and warmonger closed ur server for u lol...
    It was mo3head and how exactly is this relevant to my post ?

It was mo3head and how exactly is this relevant to my post ?
    oh my b that was towards dynamec who said u learned from ur mistakes, i was implying with my statement, that if they never raped ur shit u wud still have the same little corrupt ass server. my bad for not addressing him directly i had quoted u and didnt feel like going back.

Banned for scamming.

Beta open

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast