Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection

This is a discussion on Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Scythe Total failure + greediest staff i ever saw... they even decreased the vote points gain by ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Total failure + greediest staff i ever saw... they even decreased the vote points gain by 2,5 times . not cool
    You should be happy they even give out free KC by voting, otherwise you would only be able to get KC by donating.

Speaking of greed? lol.

Scythe

sure but instead of telling how do they want to make a perfect KE server to reunite the ko community they could just write something like " if you have lot of cash and are willing to donate it to us feel free to play here and be sure you'll get overpowered from the first days " ^^

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

explain how kc will make u overpowered?

Gramps, he's talking about that Raptor +10 in the "Overpowered" section of the PUS.

Ah yea, I think im going to buy a hell breaker +10 from that section or an iron neck +5...

Scythe

no im talking bout scrols (that you can get only by donate) also about exp scrols that afected from the first day ( dont tell me you can get scrols due to voting because ill laught you out)

no im talking bout scrols (that you can get only by donate) also about exp scrols that afected from the first day ( dont tell me you can get scrols due to voting because ill laught you out)
    Okay then how about you play on a server where there is no donation ? Oh wait...

how about you stop crying about "scrolls" which anyone can get and is NOT needed, just because your too poor to afford to donate.

P.S. - Messor is cute

Scythe

hah that made me laugh maybe if they would put more work in securing their DB instead of making pus serwer would last more than 30 min

haha yea scythe

hah that made me laugh maybe if they would put more work in securing their DB instead of making pus serwer would last more than 30 min
    I wonder how long you'd last...easy being a cocky s.o.b. when you're criticising others!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    I wonder how long you'd last...easy being a cocky s.o.b. when you're criticising others!
    Oh, so this is why you asked me how to spell criticizing.

And you still managed to misspell it. Tztztz

Banned Senior Member

I infact recall deleting not many dupes, clearing any mistakes in the system where dupe IDs were given to two completely seperate items, and spending hours in CZ making sure peoples boss spawn scrolls that bugged were replaced with a real boss so... ..|., to the corruptness on KE at least before I quit

ima try it out dling client right now

Carabi

this aint working for me, there is 2 viruses in the dowloading file and i cant lanuch the game cuz there are no launcher