Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection

This is a discussion on Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; server online 5 sec new record!!!...
Page: 8

server online 5 sec new record!!!

veritas2309

No no its no hacker gm give nothic "sry for meintarnacne but i dont have net"^^

Scythe

seriously i cant get how stupid you have to be to believe in bullshit like this lol...

seriously i cant get how stupid you have to be to believe in bullshit like this lol...
    hahahhaha 40min to open net

veritas2309

im no stupid i funny. 500 ppl waiting 1 month for repair server after first start sarver crash in 4h... what his do for 30 days??? After repair server for 1 week, after start sarver crash is 3h... What his do in 1 week??? Maybe waiting for turkish donat... After server start and crash in 5 min... maybe time for lern how protect server...

Unfortunately, after 3 minutes of server up-time with 220 already logged in, server has been crashed using an existing exploit in the server files.

This is a message to the hacker - We will NOT give up providing Knight Online players with the best server out there!
    We will keep securing until we are finally completely secured against low-life hackers who insist on making us a hard time.

For the community, I am personally asking with a little more patience among server up-time, rest assure we are sleepless, tired, but still havn't gave up on doing whatever we can to get the server up safely.

If I havn't given up already, you shouldn't too !

I apologize for all this inconvenience, but it looks like someone really doesn't want our server up, but, as mentioned before - we are not giving up!

We are currently working on the recent attack exploit, and hope to get the server up as soon as possible!
    This time - no wait, no delay, once we fix - we get it up, which means it can be anytime soon (30 minutes, an hour, 2 hours, whenever we finish!).

We really hope that somewhere soon this all will end, having a server up for 24/7 for you guys, with no crashes or exploits abused.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this server cant stand for more than 3 minutes

This is my message to the hacker: pliz make a sarver if u can hack all game make one i want to play ^^

Server is unstable beyond unstable. They say they won't give up but it took them 4 days to fix the problem, and it took the hacker 2 minutes to shut the server down..... GREAT SERVER

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    Server is unstable beyond unstable. They say they won't give up but it took them 4 days to fix the problem, and it took the hacker 2 minutes to shut the server down..... GREAT SERVER
    no no, no shut down, they will call it emergency maintenance for next 3 days xD

Scythe

Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    no no, no shut down, they will call it emergency maintenance for next 3 days xD
    yea just like last time when they made "maintaince" without saving database

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    This is my message to the hacker: pliz make a sarver if u can hack all game make one i want to play ^^
    he can't hack all the games he can just probably use a public exploit on yours... so stay out of other peoples topics thanks

Actually theres a few exploits involving the ebenzer that only a few good devs know about I highly doubt its fixed on here :P

I never saw an server like this.

They need 4-5days for fix one problem and hacker needs 3-5minutes for DOWN it.

hahahaha

GMS GO TO THE KITCHEN IF U DONT KNOW HOW KEEP A SERVER ALIVE.

may be u should to learn with SexyReplay from SexyKO how to keep an server online & safe.

+1 fail server.

/quit.

Scythe

R.I.P KE, sweet dreams.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast