Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection

This is a discussion on Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by deeh I never saw an server like this. They need 4-5days for fix one problem and hacker ...
Page: 9

veritas2309

Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    I never saw an server like this.

They need 4-5days for fix one problem and hacker needs 3-5minutes for DOWN it.

hahahaha

GMS GO TO THE KITCHEN IF U DONT KNOW HOW KEEP A SERVER ALIVE.

may be u should to learn with SexyReplay from SexyKO how to keep an server online & safe.

+1 fail server.

/quit.
    True Now 50 ppl play normal other 250 have problem witch dc Next day wellcome 250 ppl in colony other 50 noob need free np <3 spike...

R.I.P[*]

i laught when gm say " This post is for hacker ^^ we never surender hahahhahahha" OWNING^^ Maybe gm need 1 yers for protect server, maybe hacker have problem for shud down server like 1 day haha

That was last try for me Waiting for Cataclysm now

Terrorblade

hahahaha

may be u should to learn with SexyReplay from SexyKO how to keep an server online & safe.

+1 fail server.

/quit.
    I realy wonder how old are you...

Do you realize that the GMs are doing their best to get the server alive? Do you realize they are way more pissed than you are?

It's your problem that your life is based on KO....

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Sorry but this serv was heading to epic fail since the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorblade View Post
    I realy wonder how old are you...

Do you realize that the GMs are doing their best to get the server alive? Do you realize they are way more pissed than you are?

It's your problem that your life is based on KO....

Ofcourse they are , they worked hard with this server for money and now they will get nothing.

Project Joke Empire ^^was crashed in 3min...whoever is the hacker...he is our hero ^^

hahahaha

+1 fail server.

/quit.
    To be fair, he's abused quite a number of things thus far - as for your '4-5 days to fix 1 problem', that's a lie. There's a lot going on behind-the-scenes that you aren't aware of.

As for learning from SexyReplay, meh. Curious to know if his updated source is still vulnerable to a few of these more recent exploits; I'm betting that at least one of them is.

Someone really hates K-E for some reason, and they're using maaaaaaaany a varied method to take it down. I'd really like to see you come along and handle this same situation!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789