Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1324
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You can always go kill 100 rabbits at bowl for only blue gem...
Page: 84

EIu

You can always go kill 100 rabbits at bowl for only blue gem

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by P1C View Post
    Ye u pussies lost in CSW and now u all cry like little babies. Go f yourself. Be a man and not pussies.
    Yes the game has bugs, like every game. But thats not the reason to cry like little babies.
    Address your issues on the forum and it will be dealt with.
    Btw. you too did try to bug the csw gates, so go f yourself.

The player count is true, yea 400+ players, 100-150 in mora, its not fake. Check it yourself and u will see.
    Yes like we saw with the all the previous versions. 0 people online, weekly np list only about 10 people with a tiny bit np.
    But the panel tells you 180-190 people online.
    If there is anything i have learned from the panel user count,its that you should not believe it. Nearly all of them add 150-200 players atleast.
    The only server i have not seen this, was GlobalKO (deadhealer's server) but that sadly had loads of other problems.

Also you dont seem to be much solo, cause who goes to CSW if your solo xD

Quote Originally Posted by P1C View Post
    I was solo for 3 weeks. Farmed Lamia for fps, cardinals for BUS, hobgoblins for 1m coins. One month later, shell set +6, raptor +7, roc and old rock, donation necklace, platinum earring, bdw set, 20gbs in cash, etc.

I didnt see anywhere that says that u will get top gear and everything handed to u in the beginning. I dont know what u bitch about.

Yes if you are lazy u will be a shithole, i dont know whats wrong about that.

Buy KC or farm, there is no third option in the beginning.

Idk what help u want, u have everything written on the forums, everything is up to you.

Its like real life, not utopia, its a fu-ing game based around skill and luck.

About old school players in official KO and on private servers - If u have shithole items u will be a shithole no matter the server and skill, its simple.
    U want to tell us that if F9devil would come with fps and raptor +6 should rape everyone? If not, the server is shitty!? Wtf, sorry but thats just retarded.

Anyway, take your Sinners babies and go to other server and GL.
    Who talks about farming alone... Goblins, busses, weapons at lamia are fine money. Maybe even the fastest.
    Playing this game solo is more than just farming.... As new player you got 0 chance. If you dont get help, it will take a long while to get max level. (what i dont mind)
    But this server is easy to get gear, easy to xp in partys. Easy bosses and more. You are neither a new player or someone that plays solo. You just farm solo.

Its pointless discussing this, its has already been done allot of times. The reaction is always the same.
    The bugs are the same, the game play is the same. And yes maybe not F9Devil, but Dante sure would or else YouGotPwnedByMyAss

Quote Originally Posted by siwyswirus View Post
    Yes we know, Moradon KO is doing well.
    100-150 merchant and 3 HARDCORE members are checking.
    Or its just Duality xD

I dont get all the drama, as someone who doesnt care wether it lives or dies and actually plays the server i can tell you its still active, theres atleast 3 parties if not more during pk hours and has decent market, so much hate
    P1C likes this.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    I dont get all the drama, as someone who doesnt care wether it lives or dies and actually plays the server i can tell you its still active, theres atleast 3 parties if not more during pk hours and has decent market, so much hate
    I am a little shocked that you made good comment about our server cuz I saw your previous comments but thanks

The funny thing for me is people have so much hatred in themselves like Devotion haha XD
    I propose you to create a "Project KO - Haters Gallery" where you will be able to share everything, everyday to make some fun (I will don't bump with my screens, videos, news etc)
    We will have a good reminder cuz in this topic I bump alot so it is hard to find everything
    Go pump your small biceps and get some pump Maybe it will help you a little with your broken brain, but remember keep your biceps small, why? Big biceps = small dick

MoradonKO is still ok!

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    My experience:

Easy xp
    Had fun aoeing luferson harpies solo to 72 (<3 mage forever ^^), took me less than a day.
    Easy Master, made some cash out of selling MD's and bought master items from it.

But now:

I'm completely useless... and main reason is that the server is not "new people friendly"... I know It's never easy to catch up in private servers when you miss the start... but this one is one of the worst. I've always liked to play by myself, and I never had problems catching up.

In this server it's different:

1) You cannot farm decent stuff outside of CZ. The older players in this server like to "farm" the new players over and over.
    2) You cannot join Events if you don't have 1000 np, like Juraid or BDW... meaning no chance for good items.
    3) You cannot vote ( for PUS items) , cause you need 1000 np

It's a vicious circle... making it very hard for new players (who are mostly solo) to catch up.

For a server to last for a while, you need a certain influx of new players, and make the server as attractive as possible to them...

Just my 2 cents

Gave my feedback to the GM, only advice I got was to find a clan... and well I'm not in the mood for that, so I guess it was a fun 2 days, but that's it.

Edit: and biggest issue I have was the mage tweaks, they really destroy the "MyKO mage feeling"

1) Blizzard doesn't last long enough to slow the monsters till it's back up, meaning you need to use the ice 33 skill aswell when farming as a fire mage...
    2) Cannot combo as a mage, spells that impact at same time don't hit
    3) Cannot spam lvl 33 skill, if you recast before it hits the ground, both spells (initial and 2nd) are canceled

Maybe the anticheat (?) But boy did I hate that shit ^^
    Dayum Simontjeuh, must be somewhere around 10+ years back since i played KO with you.
    One of the nicest guys around back then, golden times around KO truly.

Blush Blush! <3 all

Just to clear some things out. I didn't make my post to QQ. I never stated that the exp was too hard or whatever, it took me less than a day to 72, Solo... EXP is TOO EASY.

All i said is that the server isn't new people friendly, as an advice to make the server better. And I still think they could do better by just removing the NP limit for the events and add some farmable mobs outside of CZ (with much lower droprate, like 1/10th of CZ droprate).

There really is no point in excluding new people from the events where you have the highest chance to get some good drops (juraid gems / treasure chests). You only make it easier for the old ones, who already have an advantage and harder for the new ones, who are already behind.

"Cannot farm cause you get killed over and over, cannot join events cause you get killed over and over, and cannot get drops from those events cause well you cannot join them..." You get my point by now.

The admins disagree with me, and that's completely fine, it's their server.

End note: The blizzard thing is completely shit though. No pardons given for that ^^ Fix it instead of ignoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Blush Blush! <3 all

Just to clear some things out. I didn't make my post to QQ. I never stated that the exp was too hard or whatever, it took me less than a day to 72, Solo... EXP is TOO EASY.

All i said is that the server isn't new people friendly, as an advice to make the server better. And I still think they could do better by just removing the NP limit for the events and add some farmable mobs outside of CZ (with much lower droprate, like 1/10th of CZ droprate).

There really is no point in excluding new people from the events where you have the highest chance to get some good drops (juraid gems / treasure chests). You only make it easier for the old ones, who already have an advantage and harder for the new ones, who are already behind.

"Cannot farm cause you get killed over and over, cannot join events cause you get killed over and over, and cannot get drops from those events cause well you cannot join them..." You get my point by now.

The admins disagree with me, and that's completely fine, it's their server.

End note: The blizzard thing is completely shit though. No pardons given for that ^^ Fix it instead of ignoring it.
    NP restriction has been added for a simple reason - people join events with multiple accounts to earn free rewards as you said "exping is EASY" so its not a big deal to create new chars with max lvl and just join with 5 accounts which also destroying event time for normal players. If 1500-3000 NP is too hard to earn for "best solo mage from Diez" with medium starter gear and events such as Death Match where people with medium skill earn 500+ NP per event. for someone who join server for 1-2 days yeah its hard.

Quote Originally Posted by siwyswirus View Post
    NP restriction has been added for a simple reason - people join events with multiple accounts to earn free rewards as you said "exping is EASY" so its not a big deal to create new chars with max lvl and just join with 5 accounts which also destroying event time for normal players. If 1500-3000 NP is too hard to earn for "best solo mage from Diez" with medium starter gear and events such as Death Match where people with medium skill earn 500+ NP per event. for someone who join server for 1-2 days yeah its hard.
    Which is harder?

A) For a new solo player to gain 1K np in a server with better geared opponents who, sadly, 2 hit new players?

B) Or for those geared chars to let their multiple accounts leech 500 np and join the events with multiple accounts?$

On top of that, Have been on seeking for the past 2 days in LMS and Colony zone, litterally got 0 party invites... so yeah... that's that.

Food for thought.

Keep ignoring the blizzard thingie BTW. It's easier to ignore than to fix. I get it.

cheers.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 01-14-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Update Informations #6 ODIN
    1. NP requirement for BDW & Juraid events has been removed
    2. Stats of Isiloon, Mini-Isiloon, Felankor and Bi-frost Monument has been decreased
    3. Forgotten Temple is now active (first 80 registered users will be able to join)
    4. Collecting Race kill amounts has been reduced
    5. Starting armors has been updated to Goblin Chitin Set
    6. Scroll of freedom has been added:
    - You can upgrade all items to +6 with 100% chance
    - You can upgrade all items to +7 with 50% chance
    - Upgrade to +8 is disabled with this scroll
    - Scroll of freedom drop from Trinex with low rate

Hello there , the server was great , but it got ruined , thanks to the admin and his stuff , the support is so weak , anyhow when they answer you , the usual answer is like we can not do anything about this or pm mariusz tomorrow , i suffered from these stuff , also i have been into at least 6 other private servers , this one is the most expensive PUS i ever seen , that's all, other than that we had alot of fun for a month i think , then with a big mistake from the admin , he made a minor update that made us live in continues lag and dc for almost 3 days straight , dunno if he ment to do this as a plan or what , anyhow ofcourse people became aggressive and we had drama between clans , and more than half left t he server , week after hardly to find 3 or 4 players running around .

I'm upset that i worked hard for a month then lost all the progress thank you OWNERS .
    Vegeta and Xipee like this.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

dont join this server they are biggest rippers in ko history, should get lifetime banned on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Hello there , the server was great , but it got ruined , thanks to the admin and his stuff , the support is so weak , anyhow when they answer you , the usual answer is like we can not do anything about this or pm mariusz tomorrow , i suffered from these stuff , also i have been into at least 6 other private servers , this one is the most expensive PUS i ever seen , that's all, other than that we had alot of fun for a month i think , then with a big mistake from the admin , he made a minor update that made us live in continues lag and dc for almost 3 days straight , dunno if he ment to do this as a plan or what , anyhow ofcourse people became aggressive and we had drama between clans , and more than half left t he server , week after hardly to find 3 or 4 players running around .

I'm upset that i worked hard for a month then lost all the progress thank you OWNERS .
    If our support is bad then what kind of support you expect then? On wchich really important question we didint answered? If we didint answer in-game send us PM on facebook fanpage or create topic on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    dont join this server they are biggest rippers in ko history, should get lifetime banned on this forum.
    Yeah, I know you'r pissed off cuz your chrageback for 28 USD doesn't work

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

My chargeback was totally legit since ur server was totally shit , skills didnt work , i kept getting DC'd , I PMD u on facebook for it , Told u , Adam mate I cant play ur server i keep getting dc'd and its buggy, Im gonna chargeback can u confirm it, ( Keep in mind i didnt even play 5 hours at that time ) , And this prick ignored me and now ur happy?put the 28usd in ur mothers ass and have fun with it poor shit

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    My chargeback was totally legit since ur server was totally shit , skills didnt work , i kept getting DC'd , I PMD u on facebook for it , Told u , Adam mate I cant play ur server i keep getting dc'd and its buggy, Im gonna chargeback can u confirm it, ( Keep in mind i didnt even play 5 hours at that time ) , And this prick ignored me and now ur happy?put the 28usd in ur mothers ass and have fun with it poor shit
    Sure you pmed us on facebook but you didint wait for any answer you just made instant chrageback so it was your choice to "fight", bye